Windows 10: headset

Discus and support headset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi this it tyler when im playing games my headset is alwase lagging is there a way to fix it ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tyler-_-, Mar 3, 2021.

1. tyler-_- Win User

headset

hi this it tyler when im playing games my headset is alwase lagging is there a way to fix it ?

:)

tyler-_-, Mar 3, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue headset :p

cadaveca, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue headset :p

Solaris17, Mar 3, 2021
  4. headset

Headset not working

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For further clarity on the issue and to guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. What is the make and model of the headset?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?
    3. Have you tried using the headset in a different audio port?
    4. Have you tried using the headset on a different PC?

As you have mentioned you have tried some steps, may I know, what are the troubleshooting steps you have tried?

Also, if you are using a headset with built in Microphone, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Right click on the Speaker icon on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
    2. Click on Sounds and under
      Recording
      Devices select the Microphone.
    3. Click on Properties and select
      Listen
      tab.
    4. Check the box Listen to this device.
    5. Now select the Default Playback Device under
      Playback through this device menu.
    6. Click on Apply and then OK.
    7. Click on OK.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

headset

1. headset - Similar Threads - headset

2. How do i enable my audio to come through seperate microphone to my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i enable my audio to come through seperate microphone to my headset: Im having an issue where im using my sony xm4 as my audio output and a shure m7 microphone as my audio input however, when im playing certain games the audio would sound half as good in quality, i unchecked hands free mode in my device manager but now when im playing games my...
  3. How do i enable my audio to come through seperate microphone to my headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i enable my audio to come through seperate microphone to my headset: Im having an issue where im using my sony xm4 as my audio output and a shure m7 microphone as my audio input however, when im playing certain games the audio would sound half as good in quality, i unchecked hands free mode in my device manager but now when im playing games my...
  4. Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.: I am trying to connect my Bose QC35 II bluetooth headset to my Windows 11 PC. I am able to see the device in "Add Device", but after clicking it the device shows "Connected" instead of the regular "Connected, voice, music". After 5 seconds connection, it disconnects. Trying...
  5. Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.

Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.: I am trying to connect my Bose QC35 II bluetooth headset to my Windows 11 PC. I am able to see the device in "Add Device", but after clicking it the device shows "Connected" instead of the regular "Connected, voice, music". After 5 seconds connection, it disconnects. Trying...
  6. Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working: I am now using windows 11 and have downloaded the new microsoft teams but suddenly my Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance....
  7. Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working

Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working: I am now using windows 11 and have downloaded the new microsoft teams but suddenly my Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance....
  8. Headset with mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset with mic not working: I have tried to use a headset with a mic and when I plug it in it doesn't read the mic and I've tried everything. I have a dell optiplex 7060 sff with i5-8500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-with-mic-not-working/b1163060-1738-49ba-868e-fac2316ef001
  9. Headset with mic not working

Headset with mic not working: I have tried to use a headset with a mic and when I plug it in it doesn't read the mic and I've tried everything. I have a dell optiplex 7060 sff with i5-8500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-with-mic-not-working/b1163060-1738-49ba-868e-fac2316ef001
  10. New headset microphone ONLY picking up output audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New headset microphone ONLY picking up output audio: I bought a new headset which comes with a microphone Razer Kraken specifically and the output audio is working just fine but the microphone doesn't pick up my voice, and instead it's picking up only output audio.I have tried setting as default device, using the troubleshoot...