Windows 10: Headsets not appearing as a device at all and not playing noise to my ears on pc.

Discus and support Headsets not appearing as a device at all and not playing noise to my ears on pc. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; None of my headsets are working on my pc as i only have the option to use my monitor as a output device instead of my headset as well as this i do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IsaacHawke, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Headsets not appearing as a device at all and not playing noise to my ears on pc.

None of my headsets are working on my pc as i only have the option to use my monitor as a output device instead of my headset as well as this i do not have the choice for an input device as it says there are none.

:)

IsaacHawke, Dec 30, 2020
  2. JimR123 Win User

Bluetooth single-ear headset for playing music and other sounds?

Hi,

I have a Jabra BT250v bluetooth headset and a Toshiba Portege G900 (running Windows Mobile 6).

I want to be able to play music and other sounds (such as satnav instructions) through my Jabra headset, but am having no luck as far.

It seems that the problem is that when I get a list of bluetooth services for the Jabra, it only lists "hands free" and not anything like "headset". Maybe I'm wrong that this is the problem.

Can somebody please suggest a single-ear headset that definitely plays music and such from a Windows Mobile 6 device?

Many thanks,

Jim

JimR123, Dec 30, 2020
  3. CJLim Win User
    Noise Cancellation Headset

Sorry, my mistake for assuming that all noise cancelling headsets are stereo. Does the other open ear not defeat the purpose of noise cancellation?

CJLim, Dec 30, 2020
  4. Headsets not appearing as a device at all and not playing noise to my ears on pc.

Noise Cancellation Headset

I recently bought the BH-904, but I found that it hurts my ears... is there any other bluetooth headset that Nokia do which has the noise cancellation feature?

hshah---01, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Headsets not appearing as a device at all and not playing noise to my ears on pc.

1. Headsets not appearing as a device at all and not playing noise to my ears on pc. - Similar Threads - Headsets appearing device

2. Headset one ear louder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset one ear louder: Hello, I am having problems with my headet I use on xbox, and mobile, but whenever I try to use it on pc, only the left ear ? is loud. Right is like a night with crickets. Yes I tried balance bringing left ear (the loud one) to 0, but it still continued to push only from...
  3. Headset Microphone Picking Up Background Noise and Playing Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Microphone Picking Up Background Noise and Playing Back: I recently purchased a Microsoft headset 8JR-00001 model. They have a very weird quirk that is making them unusable. Any time I use a meeting app Zoom, Teams, Google Meet, etc., the microphone immediately starts picking up all background noise around me and playing it back...
  4. Headset Microphone Picking Up Background Noise and Playing Back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset Microphone Picking Up Background Noise and Playing Back: I recently purchased a Microsoft headset 8JR-00001 model. They have a very weird quirk that is making them unusable. Any time I use a meeting app Zoom, Teams, Google Meet, etc., the microphone immediately starts picking up all background noise around me and playing it back...
  5. Headset Microphone Picking Up Background Noise and Playing Back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. computer making ear piercing noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer making ear piercing noise: woke up this morning to ear piercing noise from computer. Turned it off, still making noise. Unplugged from wall, still making noise. Turned off switch on wall, still making noise. Turned computer back on and now using it but noise still on. Not sure what to do?...
  7. my headset mic is not appearing as an imput device for audio

my headset mic is not appearing as an imput device for audio: my laptop uses a 4pin 3.5 jack, so does my headset. iv made sure all the connections are in properly. iv updated my drivers to the latest specks. why cant i see my microphone on my headset on my pc. the headset works fine everywhere else....
  8. Device Connect noise is playing non-stop!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Device Connect noise is playing non-stop!: I was just sitting here watching a live stream when the Device Connect noise happened... then 5 seconds later happened again, then 15 seconds later... and it would go on like that at various intervals until I started opening Event Viewer and Device Manger trying to figure out...
  9. Mic on headset not appearing in devices

Mic on headset not appearing in devices: I've been having this issue for quite a while now. I have a headset that I know works. The mic on it works on all my other devices just as it should. On my PC, however, the mic is not an option in the recording devices. The sound works just fine. I have the disabled and...
  10. Bluetooth Headset disconnected but appears in Sound Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Bluetooth Headset disconnected but appears in Sound Devices: [ATTACH] [IMG]Owning a Bluetooth headset is important for many Windows 10 users because these audio devices tend to lack wires. You see, wires can get entangled and break, and no one likes when their wired headphone is giving problems. With a wireless [...] This post...