Windows 10: Health Report date ignores system locale

Discus and support Health Report date ignores system locale in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Health report scan date always shows as mm/dd/yyyy irrespective of system locale. I'm in Australia so it's dd/mm/yyyy [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hitmouse, Aug 3, 2018.

1. hitmouse Win User

Health Report date ignores system locale

Health report scan date always shows as mm/dd/yyyy irrespective of system locale. I'm in Australia so it's dd/mm/yyyy

Health Report date ignores system locale 1f9f0ba2-c295-4e89-9434-15f1ec675741?upload=true.png

:)

hitmouse, Aug 3, 2018
  2. Linda.y Win User

Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

Thanks Jaune . I performed the first 3 steps in my built-in administrator account & did get the Health Report back for this account. However I did not perform the second set of 3steps as I do not understand it & have fear that it would remove the newly
    emerged Health Report. I tried perform the first 3 steps on my second administrator account which did bring the Health Report, on finding later that Health Report is no longer available on my built-in admin. account

Despite this, this is the best advice so far as all other answers like performing a clean boot, starting in a safe mode did not work for me at all.

Jaune, will you please help me further to fix the "add new user account" problem. None of the admin account will respond to my click on add account. I want to remove the second admin account where no Health report is available, hopefully to have the issue
    fixed when I add it back on. Is there a maximum no. of user accounts in the laptop? I want to see that I can add to replace user account removed due to problematic performance

Linda.y, Aug 4, 2018
  3. brianzion Win User
    System Health Report

snap same dates as mine ...how bizarre *Eek

Health Report date ignores system locale [​IMG]

brianzion, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Health Report date ignores system locale

System Health Report not generating report windows 10 64 bit

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if helps you.

• Press Windows key + R key to open the
      Run
      dialog.

• Type perfmon, and click on OK.

• If prompted by
      UAC
      , click/tap on Yes.

• In the left pane of Performance Monitor, click on
      Reports to expand it.

• Click on System to expand it, tap on
      System Diagnostics
      to expand it, and click on a listed dated report (ex: BRINK-PC_20140816-000001) that you want to view.
    Hope this information is helpful. Let us know how it goes, we'll be glad to assist you further.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Health Report date ignores system locale

1. Health Report date ignores system locale - Similar Threads - Health Report date

2. Cannot generate system health report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot generate system health report: Hi, I wonder why system health report always stuck on this page, and how to solve this issue. [ATTACH] Thanks very much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-generate-system-health-report/63b00983-481d-438d-9dde-ab9c601a4919
  3. Change the date of activity report?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change the date of activity report?: I have activity reporting with email summary set up on my Microsoft family account. The weekly emails always come on Tuesdays. I would like for the week to go from Sunday to Saturday to include the whole week's activity. Is there a way to change this so the email shows...
  4. Photo App ignoring Date Taken of pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo App ignoring Date Taken of pictures: I file my Pictures in folders for Year. Within the Year, pictures are filed by Date Taken. When I open the Photo App, the pictures are listed by Year, but not in Date Taken sequence. Win 10 up to date Bill...
  5. System Locale

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Locale: Hello, why can't I untick the "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" box? It used to be tickable, but now I can't untick it. I want to untick it, please help me.[ATTACH]...
  6. Battery Draining Quickly - Ran Battery Health Report

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Draining Quickly - Ran Battery Health Report: In the past 1 - 1.5 weeks I have noticed that my battery is draining much quicker than it used to. I have a Dell XPS 13 that I bought new in July 2018. My battery, up until a week or so ago, was lasting anywhere from 5-8 hours depending on how much I used it throughout the...
  7. Change date of activity report email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change date of activity report email?: I have activity reporting with email summary set up on my Microsoft family account. The weekly email always comes on Thursdays and includes activity from Wednesday to Thursday. Is there a way to change this so the email shows activity for the week starting on Monday?...
  8. Disabling the Health Report Notification Warnings? Very annoying

in Windows 10 Support
    Disabling the Health Report Notification Warnings? Very annoying: How can I disable the App recommendation warning without disabling the rest of the Device Health list? Please see image attached. It does have to do with the Store app when I open the troubleshooter, which I had blocked through Group Policy and I guess, some app is trying to...
  9. System Health Report

System Health Report: *Arrow Generate System Diagnostics Report in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials Give perfmon /report in File Explorers address bar, in Run Dialog or Command Prompt to receive a System Health Report like in Windows 7: [img] [img] 11645
  10. Perfmon/report system health report function missing ?

Perfmon/report system health report function missing ?: I just wanted to know if MS removed the system health report feature from performance monitor. If so how do you start a system health report in Windows 10, it seems to differ from Windows 7 where you can find in advanced tools "Generate a system health report" ? Thanks!...