Windows 10: Healthy EFI Sytem Partition and Healthy Recovery partition next to my C drive - Unable to...

Discus and support Healthy EFI Sytem Partition and Healthy Recovery partition next to my C drive - Unable to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a HP Pavilion with Windows 10. My C drive has only 35 GB free out of 161 GB. I was looking to extend my C drive but the extend volume option is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mithunkrish9, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Healthy EFI Sytem Partition and Healthy Recovery partition next to my C drive - Unable to...

I have a HP Pavilion with Windows 10. My C drive has only 35 GB free out of 161 GB. I was looking to extend my C drive but the extend volume option is greyed out. When I checked the Disk Management I have one health partition to the left of my C drive and one health partition to the right of my C drive. Since the volumes adjacent to the C drive are both health partitions I am unable to extend my C drive even though I have lots of space free in the other drives. Is there any way to extend my C drive since my disc space is low and my laptop is running very slow. Is it possible to delete the health partitions? Do we get any issues if we go ahead and delete?

I have attached an image of the disk partition. Healthy EFI Sytem Partition and Healthy Recovery partition next to my C drive -  Unable to... 85aa8c66-2f35-42c1-8269-ccc8143c1b26?upload=true.jpg

:)

mithunkrish9, Aug 8, 2020

2. Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition)

HI my HDD have 6 partitions,my question is ;one of the partitions is (EFI System Partition) and other is OEM healthy Partition,I don't know what is in it,Iwonder if i can see what is in it?and what hapen if i delete this partition whithout damage my windows
    or my recovery disk

HectorEdenburg, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Can't extend C Drive because the partition next to C is Healthy Recovery Partition. What should I do?

Hi, I would like to extend my C drive as it is often full but I cant seem to do it because the partition next to C is the healthy recovery partition. What should I do? Can I delete the healthy recovery partition? Will that be okay? Or is there a way to
    move the healthy recovery partition in front of the C drive so that I can extend C using the unallocated space next to it?
    Healthy EFI Sytem Partition and Healthy Recovery partition next to my C drive -  Unable to... 163293c6-9c1a-45a9-a304-646727e892db?upload=true.png

HafidzHilmawan, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Healthy EFI Sytem Partition and Healthy Recovery partition next to my C drive - Unable to...

Windows 10 Partition Change Drive letter of Healthy Recovery from D to F

In Computer Management/Disk Management Show Disk 0 which is 2TB broken down into Partitions as follows (Windows 10 Home) New Laptop;

260MB Healthy EFI System

Windows (CHealthy EFI Sytem Partition and Healthy Recovery partition next to my C drive -  Unable to... :) which is 2TB

735MB Healthy (Recovery Partition)

16.70GB Healthy (Recovery Partition) If I look in This PC/Devices and Drives, It is shown as (DHealthy EFI Sytem Partition and Healthy Recovery partition next to my C drive -  Unable to... :)

If I right click on C, it allows me to shrink the volume so that I can create a partition with a new letter.

If I right click on The D, I just get a Help Dialogue box, which means I cannot change the letter.

In my previous HP Laptop which ran under W7 Pro, I was able to right click on the D drive and change its letter to a spare one.

I then shrank the C: volume and then changed the shranked size to D and then used that to Isolate all Data from the C Drive which just contained the Operating system and programs.

Thanks

Ken

Activities4all, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Healthy EFI Sytem Partition and Healthy Recovery partition next to my C drive - Unable to...

1. Healthy EFI Sytem Partition and Healthy Recovery partition next to my C drive - Unable to... - Similar Threads - Healthy EFI Sytem

2. which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete: I recently deleted windows 10 that was installed in my HDD and I installed windows 11 on my SSD and if you look at the screenshot, the 122 GB deleted volume is where my windows 10 was installed and now I'm confused that should I delete "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy...
  3. which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete: I recently deleted windows 10 that was installed in my HDD and I installed windows 11 on my SSD and if you look at the screenshot, the 122 GB deleted volume is where my windows 10 was installed and now I'm confused that should I delete "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy...
  4. Recovery Partition Not Showing As "Healthy" in Computer Management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery Partition Not Showing As "Healthy" in Computer Management: See attached screenshot.Background - I replaced the original NVMe with a larger one, by cloning the original C: drive to the new NVMe. Everything appears to be working correctly - the system boots, etc. The usage of the Recovery Partition also appears correct. However, in the...
  5. Which "Healthy Recovery partitions" to delete

in Windows 10 Support
    Which "Healthy Recovery partitions" to delete: Hello I have a Surface pro Gen 1 (quite old but still doing great) running Win 10. It only has a 64GB SSD, so I need every bit of space I can get on there. There is currently 5 healthy recovery partitions at over 10gb. I would like to hang on to the repair partition, however...
  6. About Healthy EFI partition system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About Healthy EFI partition system: Hello I want know about healthy EFI partition system its important or not for windows 10, what is uses ?because i want remove this partition.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-healthy-efi-partition-system/241774e2-2b0a-4fe7-b8f9-5b0fa8991b69
  7. Recovering Healthy Partitions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovering Healthy Partitions: During this morning's Window's update, my backup drive lost 3 out of 4 partitions. It rebooted and all of a sudden, three partitions were no more. The data is there, the drive letters show up, but if you try to access them, it wants to reformat the partition. I have run it...
  8. How to recover Healthy Recovery Partition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to recover Healthy Recovery Partition: Hi, I want to delete the Healthy Recovery Partition because it's in the way of C drive and some free unallocated space. After I delete it and merge the unallocated space and with the C drive how can I add back a Healthy Recovery Partition? submitted by /u/SingleHouse...
  9. Can't extend C Drive because the partition next to C is Healthy Recovery Partition. What...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't extend C Drive because the partition next to C is Healthy Recovery Partition. What...: Hi, I would like to extend my C drive as it is often full but I cant seem to do it because the partition next to C is the healthy recovery partition. What should I do? Can I delete the healthy recovery partition? Will that be okay? Or is there a way to move the healthy...
  10. Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition): HI my HDD have 6 partitions,my question is ;one of the partitions is (EFI System Partition) and other is OEM healthy Partition,I don't know what is in it,Iwonder if i can see what is in it?and what hapen if i delete this partition whithout damage my windows or my recovery...