Windows 10: Heap Corruption

Discus and support Heap Corruption in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Laptop has very recently started to blue screen with a stop code : Kernel mode heap corruption. I only use this for my work so it has no games just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Smiffy177, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Smiffy177 Win User

Heap Corruption

My Laptop has very recently started to blue screen with a stop code : Kernel mode heap corruption.

I only use this for my work so it has no games just basic computing. I upload all the windows updates and run virus protection which is also kept up to date.

The laptop will sit quite happily on the home screen but the moment I start using any programs, Excel, outlook etc it will within 2 minutes blue screen

:)

Smiffy177, Dec 18, 2019

2. Kernel Mode Heap Corruption in WIndows 10 Pro

Hi Martin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing Blue Screen of Death on your PC with error Kernel Mode Heap Corruption. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    3. What is the make and model of the PC?

Refer the article Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Usually, The KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION bug check has a value of 0x0000013A. This indicates that the kernel mode heap manager has detected corruption in a heap.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if that helps.

However, to find the root cause of the issue, we need to analyze the crash dump files created during the error. You can locate the dump files in the location
    C:\Windows\Minidump, share the dump files through OneDrive with us.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 18, 2019
  3. Kernel Mode Heap Corruption

I am getting BSOD on my pc with Kernel Mode Heap Corruption. How can I correct this

RichardLambright, Dec 18, 2019
  4. thrushmk Win User

Heap Corruption

Possible heap corruption detected

Does this work in Windows 10?

Possible heap corruption detected (exception code 3221225477). Initiating further diagnostics.

thrushmk, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

Heap Corruption

1. Heap Corruption - Similar Threads - Heap Corruption

2. Kernel Mode Heap Corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Mode Heap Corruption: I get the Bluescreen of Death after starting my Windows 11 from hibernation.Can someone help me?Here is the Minidump : 022724-12265-01.dmpThank you for your kind help!...
  3. Kernel Mode Heap Corruption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel Mode Heap Corruption: I get the Bluescreen of Death after starting my Windows 11 from hibernation.Can someone help me?Here is the Minidump : 022724-12265-01.dmpThank you for your kind help!...
  4. kernel heap corruption when opening Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel heap corruption when opening Valorant: Anytime i open the game, Valorant it tends to crash my PC sometimes and gives me BSOD ; not everytime. Something that also happens is that my Valorant just closes without warning and I can reopen it basically instantly. There is no warning of it closing, it just does it....
  5. kernel heap corruption when opening Valorant

kernel heap corruption when opening Valorant: Anytime i open the game, Valorant it tends to crash my PC sometimes and gives me BSOD ; not everytime. Something that also happens is that my Valorant just closes without warning and I can reopen it basically instantly. There is no warning of it closing, it just does it....
  6. been getting kernel mode heap corruption recently and analyzed the dump file with no idea...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    been getting kernel mode heap corruption recently and analyzed the dump file with no idea...: : kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13aThe kernel mode heap manager has detected...
  7. been getting kernal mode heap corruption recently and analyzed the dump file with no idea...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    been getting kernal mode heap corruption recently and analyzed the dump file with no idea...: : kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13aThe kernel mode heap manager has detected...
  8. been getting kernal mode heap corruption recently and analyzed the dump file with no idea...

been getting kernal mode heap corruption recently and analyzed the dump file with no idea...: : kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13aThe kernel mode heap manager has detected...
  9. been getting kernal mode heap corruption recently and analyzed the dump file with no idea...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. kernel mode heap corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel mode heap corruption: I just bought this laptop, there shouldnt be any issues with it, but i got a few errors when running the game "fortnite" its run with no problems before i got this error "Out of video memory trying to allocate a texture! Make sure your video card has the minimum required...