Windows 10: heaphones and bluetooth speaker not working on my dell desktop using windows 10, what is...

Discus and support heaphones and bluetooth speaker not working on my dell desktop using windows 10, what is... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently added a blue tooth to my usb port. now my speaker or earphones are not working, can anyone let me know what is the solution?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RonaldRowe43, Dec 3, 2020.

1. heaphones and bluetooth speaker not working on my dell desktop using windows 10, what is...

I recently added a blue tooth to my usb port. now my speaker or earphones are not working, can anyone let me know what is the solution?

:)

RonaldRowe43, Dec 3, 2020

2. Bluetooth speaker doesn't work

Hi,

It's really odd that your Bluetooth speaker stopped working with your computer, while it works fine with your other devices. We suggest that you remove your device from the paired list on your computer, and pair it again. You may also check this
    article to learn how to Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10. You'll find the troubleshooting
    steps for your concern on the list of questions in the article.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Dec 3, 2020
  3. JobiumLtd Win User
    Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?

I have a Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers. The problem is that I cannot connect them. The speakers are not indicated in the list of output devices and I can just hear sound from the internal laptop speaker.

How can I connect my Bluetooth speakers to the laptop?

JobiumLtd, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

heaphones and bluetooth speaker not working on my dell desktop using windows 10, what is...

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

heaphones and bluetooth speaker not working on my dell desktop using windows 10, what is...

1. heaphones and bluetooth speaker not working on my dell desktop using windows 10, what is... - Similar Threads - heaphones bluetooth speaker

2. suddenly bluetooth stopped working - was using as a speaker on my laprop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suddenly bluetooth stopped working - was using as a speaker on my laprop: No option to turn off or on anymore and I tried going to cmd but it said bt was not recognized: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suddenly-bluetooth-stopped-working-was-using-as-a/ad7a8b07-6836-4d8e-a6a6-d8c676342ee2
  3. Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver for Heaphones Stereo Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver for Heaphones Stereo Download: HiI have a pair of Sony WH-1000XM4 Bluetooth headphones, which since I reinstalled Windows 10 last month, have only been able to connect in Hands-free Audio mode and not in Stereo. Consequently my headphones are unusable as the audio on Hands-free Audio is very poor quality ,...
  4. Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver for Heaphones Stereo Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver for Heaphones Stereo Download: HiI have a pair of Sony WH-1000XM4 Bluetooth headphones, which since I reinstalled Windows 10 last month, have only been able to connect in Hands-free Audio mode and not in Stereo. Consequently my headphones are unusable as the audio on Hands-free Audio is very poor quality ,...
  5. Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver for Heaphones Stereo Download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Sony heaphones not working

Sony heaphones not working: I have had a pair of MDR-XB650BT headphones for a little over a year now, and have been using them on my laptop without a problem until this week. Because they weren't registering on my iphone's devices list, I tried forgetting the device on my windows 10 Lenovo laptop, but...
  7. Heaphones Output Not working

Heaphones Output Not working: Hello all, I was wondering if somebody could help me with this problem I have. When plugging in my earbuds/headphones into the jack of my computer, the audio continues to come out as speakers, and the computer does not acknowledge that I have put in the earbudsThe volume does...
  8. DTS Heaphone Not Working on Windows 10 - Resolved

DTS Heaphone Not Working on Windows 10 - Resolved: There have been quite a few posts recently about fixes for the DTS Headphone App not working on Windows 10. In particular, most people have a variation of the ASUS Tuf FX505 gaming laptop. This solution should also work for other laptops as well. I've found several...
  9. Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?: I have a Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers. The problem is that I cannot connect them. The speakers are not indicated in the list of output devices and I can just hear sound from the internal laptop speaker. How can I connect my Bluetooth speakers to the laptop?...
  10. speaker/heaphone/microphone for laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    speaker/heaphone/microphone for laptop: I downloaded an equalizer APO program to enhance my bass, treble so on and so forth. so I clicked on a icon saying something like editor for the equalizer and its was giving me options to pick what device I want to use the equalizer on. I picked my Bluetooth headset and...