Windows 10: Heaphones Output Not working

Discus and support Heaphones Output Not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, I was wondering if somebody could help me with this problem I have. When plugging in my earbuds/headphones into the jack of my computer, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Andy 16RM, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Andy 16RM Win User

Heaphones Output Not working

Hello all, I was wondering if somebody could help me with this problem I have. When plugging in my earbuds/headphones into the jack of my computer, the audio continues to come out as speakers, and the computer does not acknowledge that I have put in the earbudsThe volume does not change like it used to. My earbuds are fine because I have tried all my other earbuds as well, and I have not damaged my computer or anything. I have set my headphones to default, updated all of the drivers possible, and tried every single video or solution online to no avail. I think I may have damaged hardware or something because it worked momentarily, but the volume did not change to earbud defaults for some reason. i uninstalled all drivers, reinstalled them, enabled all devices, and basically everything seems to be working fine, and yet my computer does not recognize my earbuds. Anyone can help?

:)

Andy 16RM, Oct 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 23, 2020
  3. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Heaphones Output Not working

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Heaphones Output Not working

1. Heaphones Output Not working - Similar Threads - Heaphones Output working

2. Can't connect disconnected heaphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect disconnected heaphones.: I have already tried reinstalling drivers, uninstalling them, troubleshooting them, switching them on and off my god I have been trying all day to find a solution to this problem.... The only thing I can connect in these headphones is some other sound, namely "headset" and...
  3. Can't connect disconnected heaphones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect disconnected heaphones.: I have already tried reinstalling drivers, uninstalling them, troubleshooting them, switching them on and off my god I have been trying all day to find a solution to this problem.... The only thing I can connect in these headphones is some other sound, namely "headset" and...
  4. Can't connect disconnected heaphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wired heaphones not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired heaphones not working in Windows 11: I search and get the solution on how to make it work and it does, but the problem is a minute after I unplugged my headphones and put it back in the same problem again, I get frustrated applying the same solution again and again and restarting it. I need a proper solution...
  6. Wired heaphones not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wired heaphones not working in Windows 11: I search and get the solution on how to make it work and it does, but the problem is a minute after I unplugged my headphones and put it back in the same problem again, I get frustrated applying the same solution again and again and restarting it. I need a proper solution...
  7. Sony heaphones not working

Sony heaphones not working: I have had a pair of MDR-XB650BT headphones for a little over a year now, and have been using them on my laptop without a problem until this week. Because they weren't registering on my iphone's devices list, I tried forgetting the device on my windows 10 Lenovo laptop, but...
  8. Speaker output not working?

Speaker output not working?: Hi, I have a small problem: when I install my Realtek sound driver, start the Realtek Audio Console and set the blue and pink audio jack to be a speaker output, the blue and pink jacks work as an output but not the green normal one. Does anyone have any idea what I can do?...
  9. DTS Heaphone Not Working on Windows 10 - Resolved

DTS Heaphone Not Working on Windows 10 - Resolved: There have been quite a few posts recently about fixes for the DTS Headphone App not working on Windows 10. In particular, most people have a variation of the ASUS Tuf FX505 gaming laptop. This solution should also work for other laptops as well. I've found several...
  10. speaker/heaphone/microphone for laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    speaker/heaphone/microphone for laptop: I downloaded an equalizer APO program to enhance my bass, treble so on and so forth. so I clicked on a icon saying something like editor for the equalizer and its was giving me options to pick what device I want to use the equalizer on. I picked my Bluetooth headset and...