Windows 10: hearing aid app

Discus and support hearing aid app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to install the app on lumina phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Henry and Sandy Unger, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Henry and Sandy Unger Win User

hearing aid app

I have been trying to install the app on lumina phone

:)

Henry and Sandy Unger, Sep 7, 2018
  2. bushman49 Win User

Hearing aid apps

I have a lumia 650 windows 10 phone. I need to be fitted with hearing aid. Is there an app for connectivity with a ResoundLiNX aid as per iphone and samsung????? If there isn't, there should be!

bushman49, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Gene6049 Win User
    HEARING AIDS

Why doesn't Microsoft have an app or program to get my "STARKEY HEARING AIDS" to work through my computer

I have Windows 10 and bluetooth hearing aids.

Gene6049, Sep 7, 2018
  4. LCRT Win User

hearing aid app

Hearing aid apps

It is up to the hearing aid company to make heir own apps, like they will have done for ios and android.

LCRT, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

hearing aid app

1. hearing aid app - Similar Threads - hearing aid app

2. i can't hear cortana and app store don't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i can't hear cortana and app store don't open: my windows is 10 enterprise insider preview https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-cortana-and-app-store-dont-open/56d44ede-34a7-42e5-81b1-b92e7eed52ee"
  3. i can hear skype caller but they cannot hear me. win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i can hear skype caller but they cannot hear me. win 10: please help per subject line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-can-hear-skype-caller-but-they-cannot-hear-me/0f8eabb1-4a32-4e35-9916-e31c608f0efc
  4. Hearing impaired

Hearing impaired: I am hearing impaired with different levels of hearing at different frequencies. I would think there must be some software/hardware which will rebalancing the audio output. I am not having any luck with internet searches. Maybe it is my terminology. How can I boost the...
  5. microsoft hearing aid app installation on the windows 10 phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft hearing aid app installation on the windows 10 phone: I get the message on my desktop that I own the hearing aid app but with my phone connected to the usb port I am not able to install the app on my phone...
  6. Unable to hear other players microphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to hear other players microphones: I can see the voice icon for their microphones but I cant hear them and I'm seeing an icon that might mean that its muted and possbly cant get unmuted. I hope there is a fix for this issue....
  7. help connecting Signia hearing aids

help connecting Signia hearing aids: I am having difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10. They are paired. They do not connect via blue-tooth. They are not in my playback devise list. Driver is working and has been deleted and reinstalled during restart. Any help out there?...
  8. Skype cannot hear my microphone

Skype cannot hear my microphone: When I try to make a call on Skype I can hear the other person but they cannot hear me. If I open sound in the control panel and go tho recording it shows on the RHS that my computer is haring my microphone and registers up to the highest bar so has plenty of volume but...
  9. Audacity and recording "What U Hear"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audacity and recording "What U Hear": When previously on WIN 7 Pro 64 bit I was able to record with Audacity what ever was coming out the speakers using the "What U Hear" feature of my sound card (Creative PCIe X-Fi Titanium). Having upgraded and subsequently a clean install of WIN 10 Pro 64 bit this no...
  10. Computer Aided Design (CAD) enters the era of mixed reality

in Windows 10 News
    Computer Aided Design (CAD) enters the era of mixed reality: Simplygon brings CAD users into the era of mixed reality and expands the extensibility of 3D content I’m excited to share this month’s blog post with you all. In addition to highlighting some of the cool work we are seeing from the mixed reality community, I also have some...