Windows 10: Hearing aids pairing

Discus and support Hearing aids pairing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can windows 10 be paired with hearing aids like the are with an Iphone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by roderunr, May 22, 2020 at 5:13 PM.

1. roderunr Win User

Hearing aids pairing

Can windows 10 be paired with hearing aids like the are with an Iphone

:)

2. how do i pair my bluetooth hearing aids to this pc

It appears the hearing aids are paired with the pc.. however will not connect to windows 10

3. how do i pair my bluetooth hearing aids to this pc

how do I pair my Bluetooth hearing aids to this pc

4. Hearing aids pairing

hearing aid bluetooth connection

Thanks for the info. I had moved in that direction already but my hearing aids were not listed. My hearing aids are listed as a Bluetooth device on my computer but they do not appear on the sound card window for some reason. Is there a way I can get the
    sound card to locate them?

Thema:

Hearing aids pairing

1. Hearing aids pairing - Similar Threads - Hearing aids pairing

2. Linking Hearing Aids via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Linking Hearing Aids via Bluetooth: I have Phonak Audeo M90-R hearing aids. I have connected them to my computer and they are showing as 'other devices' not in audio. When I look to transfer the sound from my PC speakers to the hearing aids there appears to be no way to do it. I have followed suggestions with...
  3. Hearing Aid paired but PC not recognizing it as a sound device to make the selection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hearing Aid paired but PC not recognizing it as a sound device to make the selection: My hearing aids are connected and it says the driver is up to date but under sound I cannot select it. It does not show up. But under bluetooth it is there and paired and says the driver is up to date....
  4. Pc to hearing aid with Bluetooth

Pc to hearing aid with Bluetooth: How do I go about connecting a Win 10 PC to my hearing aid wirelessly using Bluetooth? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-to-hearing-aid-with-bluetooth/76956922-0b4d-4775-a2f4-518b6e5f0423
  5. Connecting hearing aids

Connecting hearing aids: I can;t seem to pair my Widex Evoke hearing aids to my surface. When I try to add a bluetooth device, they show up, but the surface won't connect to them. Can you help?...
  6. hearing aids

hearing aids: I have RESOUND LYNX 2 hearing aids. Do I need an app to blue tooth them to my computer? if not, How do i connect?? On my i phone , i use Blue tooth and the music comes through the hearing aids. How do i do it on the computer? Denise...
  7. hearing aid bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    hearing aid bluetooth connection: can i turn off my laptop speakers while using the blue tooth connection on my hearing aids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hearing-aid-bluetooth-connection/ca87426d-bcab-484e-922f-f399d8bde61b
  8. Bluetooth Hearing Aids

Bluetooth Hearing Aids: Is it possible to use Bluetooth hearing aids as an output device in the audio configuration in Windows 10 [Version 10.0.17134.471] on an HP Pavilion HPE Desktop Computer?...
  9. hearing aid app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hearing aid app: I have been trying to install the app on lumina phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_health/hearing-aid-app/b2aedf95-6ba7-4094-b1e6-0fdc290cd666
  10. help connecting Signia hearing aids

help connecting Signia hearing aids: I am having difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10. They are paired. They do not connect via blue-tooth. They are not in my playback devise list. Driver is working and has been deleted and reinstalled during restart. Any help out there?...