Windows 10: hearing aids question

Discus and support hearing aids question in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; is it possible to add hearing aids as a device if it did not originally come in the system. i added bluetooth external but cannot connect. the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by John WSmith1, May 30, 2021.

1. hearing aids question

is it possible to add hearing aids as a device if it did not originally come in the system. i added bluetooth external but cannot connect. the system came with Realtek audio but no hearing aid to switch to.

:)

John WSmith1, May 30, 2021

2. hearing aid bluetooth connection

Thanks for the info. I had moved in that direction already but my hearing aids were not listed. My hearing aids are listed as a Bluetooth device on my computer but they do not appear on the sound card window for some reason. Is there a way I can get the
    sound card to locate them?

racone7143, May 30, 2021
  3. Javith3 Win User
    Hearing aid compatibility?

hi, Am located in India. Can you suggest a good smart phone with hearing aid compatible rating features which can be available in india

Javith3, May 30, 2021
  4. hearing aids question

Hearing Aids

I have a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 and Miracle Ear hearing aids. The hearing aids are paired and show connected but they don't show under Audio they show under Other Devices. When I go to settings, sound and manage sound the hearing aids don't show
    as an output device. Only my built in speakers show. Is there a way to disable the speakers and use my Bluetooth hearing aids. Thanks!

Gramps_Boc, May 30, 2021
Thema:

hearing aids question

1. hearing aids question - Similar Threads - hearing aids question

2. pair hearing aids

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pair hearing aids: how do i pair my hearing aids thru bluetooth for my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pair-hearing-aids/0029fce8-4d8f-4f09-8df1-b4e67e47dfc1
  3. pair hearing aids

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pair hearing aids: how do i pair my hearing aids thru bluetooth for my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pair-hearing-aids/0029fce8-4d8f-4f09-8df1-b4e67e47dfc1
  4. Bluetooth Hearing Aids

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Hearing Aids: My Resound application shows up on Bluetooth Devices but then I can not locate it to use on my laptop. My question is vague and I can supply more details if needed. Thanks...
  5. Equalizer for hearing aid?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Equalizer for hearing aid?: I wonder as im suffering from hearing loss, is there any function buildt in for a live equalizer? Or maybe a program that does it live? It would really enhance my experience when listening to a variety of sounds on my pc. submitted by /u/-Killercat103 [link] [comments]...
  6. Hearing Aids

Hearing Aids: I have a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 and Miracle Ear hearing aids. The hearing aids are paired and show connected but they don't show under Audio they show under Other Devices. When I go to settings, sound and manage sound the hearing aids don't show as an output device....
  7. Connecting hearing aids

Connecting hearing aids: I can;t seem to pair my Widex Evoke hearing aids to my surface. When I try to add a bluetooth device, they show up, but the surface won't connect to them. Can you help?...
  8. hearing aids

hearing aids: I have RESOUND LYNX 2 hearing aids. Do I need an app to blue tooth them to my computer? if not, How do i connect?? On my i phone , i use Blue tooth and the music comes through the hearing aids. How do i do it on the computer? Denise...
  9. Bluetooth Hearing Aids

Bluetooth Hearing Aids: Is it possible to use Bluetooth hearing aids as an output device in the audio configuration in Windows 10 [Version 10.0.17134.471] on an HP Pavilion HPE Desktop Computer?...
  10. hearing aid app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hearing aid app: I have been trying to install the app on lumina phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_health/hearing-aid-app/b2aedf95-6ba7-4094-b1e6-0fdc290cd666