Windows 10: Hearing Aids with Windows 10

Discus and support Hearing Aids with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been able to pair my hearing aids to my Dell Inspiron 15 computer but they don't seem to work with Windows 10. Help!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LynnR908, Aug 20, 2020.

1. LynnR908 Win User

Hearing Aids with Windows 10

I have been able to pair my hearing aids to my Dell Inspiron 15 computer but they don't seem to work with Windows 10. Help!!!

:)

LynnR908, Aug 20, 2020

2. hearing aid bluetooth connection

Thanks for the info. I had moved in that direction already but my hearing aids were not listed. My hearing aids are listed as a Bluetooth device on my computer but they do not appear on the sound card window for some reason. Is there a way I can get the
    sound card to locate them?

racone7143, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Can my hearing aids pair with Windows 10?

Hi, I am trying to connect my Signia Pure 312 5Nx hearing aids to my Windows 10 computer. They are connected perfectly fine on my computer in Bluetooth, and are listed in my devices. But, the reason I even got these Bluetooth hearing aids was so
    I would be able to connect to my computer and hear my computer through my hearing aids directly. My hearing aids are under Bluetooth devices, not sound.

Is it possible to change this? I would like to be able to stream sound directly from my computer to my hearing aids.

emilybemilyboo, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Hearing Aids with Windows 10

Hearing Aids

I have a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 and Miracle Ear hearing aids. The hearing aids are paired and show connected but they don't show under Audio they show under Other Devices. When I go to settings, sound and manage sound the hearing aids don't show
    as an output device. Only my built in speakers show. Is there a way to disable the speakers and use my Bluetooth hearing aids. Thanks!

Gramps_Boc, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Hearing Aids with Windows 10

1. Hearing Aids with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Hearing Aids

2. pair hearing aids

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pair hearing aids: how do i pair my hearing aids thru bluetooth for my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pair-hearing-aids/0029fce8-4d8f-4f09-8df1-b4e67e47dfc1
  3. pair hearing aids

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pair hearing aids: how do i pair my hearing aids thru bluetooth for my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pair-hearing-aids/0029fce8-4d8f-4f09-8df1-b4e67e47dfc1
  4. Hearing aids connecting via Bluetooth in Windows 11 not working as it did in Windows 10

Hearing aids connecting via Bluetooth in Windows 11 not working as it did in Windows 10: Hi,I have a pair of Phonak Paradise P90s which are paired via Bluetooth to Windows 11 and they will randomly disconnect.Until recently I was using Windows 10 and they never dropped in that OS, however since the switch to Windows 11, I am finding the hearing aids will drop the...
  5. Hearing aids connecting via Bluetooth in Windows 11 not working as it did in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hearing aids connecting via Bluetooth in Windows 11 not working as it did in Windows 10: Hi,I have a pair of Phonak Paradise P90s which are paired via Bluetooth to Windows 11 and they will randomly disconnect.Until recently I was using Windows 10 and they never dropped in that OS, however since the switch to Windows 11, I am finding the hearing aids will drop the...
  6. Why won't Phone Link use my Bluetooth hearing aids when a place a call?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Phone Link use my Bluetooth hearing aids when a place a call?: I have a hearing disability and wear hearing aids. My hearing aids function as a Bluetooth headset and are paired to my Pixel 6a phone so that I can hear when I use the phone. If I place a call using Phone Link, Phone Link disables my hearing aids and the call uses the...
  7. Why won't Phone Link use my Bluetooth hearing aids when a place a call?

Why won't Phone Link use my Bluetooth hearing aids when a place a call?: I have a hearing disability and wear hearing aids. My hearing aids function as a Bluetooth headset and are paired to my Pixel 6a phone so that I can hear when I use the phone. If I place a call using Phone Link, Phone Link disables my hearing aids and the call uses the...
  8. windows 11 all of a sudden does not connect to phonak hearing aids. Tried to add device to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 all of a sudden does not connect to phonak hearing aids. Tried to add device to...: windows 11 all of a sudden does not connect to phonak hearing aids. Tried to add device to blue tooth several times, to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-all-of-a-sudden-does-not-connect-to/f3216701-9454-4843-b9d0-80ce6d23159b
  9. windows 11 all of a sudden does not connect to phonak hearing aids. Tried to add device to...

windows 11 all of a sudden does not connect to phonak hearing aids. Tried to add device to...: windows 11 all of a sudden does not connect to phonak hearing aids. Tried to add device to blue tooth several times, to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-all-of-a-sudden-does-not-connect-to/f3216701-9454-4843-b9d0-80ce6d23159b
  10. How do I connect my Bernafon hearing aids to my Lenovo Yoga 7i laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect my Bernafon hearing aids to my Lenovo Yoga 7i laptop?: How do I connect my Bernafon hearing aids to my Lenovo Yoga 7i laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-bernafon-hearing-aids-to-my/5714a979-6aa4-41d8-969a-7edf87027fc9