Windows 10: Hearing audio ads

Discus and support Hearing audio ads in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Lately I have been hearing audio ads from my computer when nothing is open. They are very annoying and the only way to get rid of them is if I restart... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Joeyfloz, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Joeyfloz Win User

Hearing audio ads

Lately I have been hearing audio ads from my computer when nothing is open. They are very annoying and the only way to get rid of them is if I restart the computer. I have done many scans including Roguekiller, Zemana Antimalware and Malwarebytes. I had this problem about a year ago and it went away by itself now its come back and I don't know what to do. does anyone know how to fix this problem.

:)

Joeyfloz, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 3, 2020
  3. joeyck Win User
    [FS][US]   AMD x6 + AM2+ motherboard + DDR2 RAM + Sound Card = Insanely low price!

Hearing audio ads [​IMG]

Just added this bad boy to the list! Insanely good sound card allows for maximum audio quality from BF3. Good to hear foot steps. All in all just a bad @55 card

joeyck, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Hearing audio ads

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Hearing audio ads

1. Hearing audio ads - Similar Threads - Hearing audio ads

2. I'm unable to hear audio in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm unable to hear audio in my laptop: I have HP elitebook 840 G6 laptop with Windows 10 with 21H2 version in itAudio through speaker is not audible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-unable-to-hear-audio-in-my-laptop/b9ccf634-9849-4e22-8338-d76fa210bb6c
  3. i cant hear audio in some apps

i cant hear audio in some apps: so recently ive noticed some apps with lower volumes even though i have all my volumes at max, and now today, as i get on my pc and try to watch youtube, i cant hear anything, i tried installing realtek audio drivers and that didnt help. edit* ive now noticed in some apps...
  4. Cannot hear custom audio in the Video Maker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot hear custom audio in the Video Maker: I downloaded an audio from YouTube to both an mp4 and mp3, yet I cannot hear it when I upload it into a custom audio? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-hear-custom-audio-in-the-video-maker/4cea0a40-39e5-4864-bfab-a4a31314c348
  5. Cannot hear custom audio in the Video Maker

Cannot hear custom audio in the Video Maker: I downloaded an audio from YouTube to both an mp4 and mp3, yet I cannot hear it when I upload it into a custom audio? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-hear-custom-audio-in-the-video-maker/4cea0a40-39e5-4864-bfab-a4a31314c348
  6. I cant hear my audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant hear my audio: When I try to play a video from my PC it doesnt work because i cant hear it. It says no speakers or headphones are plugged in... please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-my-audio/69d6897d-7eb8-4524-afb5-5a3d09356afa
  7. Can't hear the embeded audio in power point

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't hear the embeded audio in power point: Iam using dell inspiron laptop.The powerpoint is not visible in the audio icon of the task bar when it opens.Also can't hear the embeded audio in the presentation.Kindly reply please...
  8. Can't hear audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't hear audio: When I plug in my headphones' speakers it briefly shows up as Speakers (2-High Definition Audio device) (Translated to English) and then it just disappears and it appears again for a brief moment when I'm pulling the headphones' speaker jack out. Don't know what to search for...
  9. Adding an Audio Equalizer

Adding an Audio Equalizer: I have downloaded and installed Equalizer APO but I cannot get it to effect my speakers. How can I make this work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-an-audio-equalizer/cf2f4e03-c172-4efe-87a8-c70b1540aa2f
  10. I can hear audio

I can hear audio: I can hear audio on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-hear-audio/412824d6-0b27-49a3-968d-e186b145aea3