Windows 10: Hearing built-in mic through speakers

Discus and support Hearing built-in mic through speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I always hear my built-in mic, even though all mics except for my external mic are disabled. This is very annoying as I can hear the white noise from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DonkeyDong, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Hearing built-in mic through speakers

I always hear my built-in mic, even though all mics except for my external mic are disabled. This is very annoying as I can hear the white noise from it and if I, for example, tap my finger on it I can hear the sound from it. I can hear it as soon as the computer is beginning start-up. How do I turn off this mic for good?

:)

DonkeyDong, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Hearing built-in mic through speakers

1. Hearing built-in mic through speakers - Similar Threads - Hearing built mic

2. i need help with my speaker audio going through my mic and people can hear my speaker audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with my speaker audio going through my mic and people can hear my speaker audio: i used realtek my mother board is a aorus z590 ultraive had this problem since ive been using my computeralso i use mic and line out ports in my computer motherboard audio holes...
  3. i need help with my speaker audio going through my mic and people can hear my speaker audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help with my speaker audio going through my mic and people can hear my speaker audio: i used realtek my mother board is a aorus z590 ultraive had this problem since ive been using my computeralso i use mic and line out ports in my computer motherboard audio holes...
  4. i need help with my speaker audio going through my mic and people can hear my speaker audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Voice not registered through built in mic of headphone, but through somewhere within the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Voice not registered through built in mic of headphone, but through somewhere within the...: Note: Any help would be appreciated, I am willing to try out as many methods as possible WITHOUT the use of a splitter cable. So, as the title suggested, I am using a build in mic headset to record on Twitch, however, I realized that the sound is not going through the mic...
  6. Everybody hears my gaming sound and they hear themselves through my mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everybody hears my gaming sound and they hear themselves through my mic: Hi there, I have two different headsets, one with analogue cinch and one is a USB headset. When I play online games with friends, they can hear themselves and my sound, even when I say nothing at all and no matter whether I use the USB headset or the other one. It happens on...
  7. Hearing audio through speakers and headphones simultaneously

Hearing audio through speakers and headphones simultaneously: Aight so I have headphones and my laptop speaker. I had problems with my headphones where when I plugged them in while the laptop was on it didnt detect them. However I fixed that issue by uninstalling 'Realtek R Audio' which in the Sound Control Panel was the name of my...
  8. After most recent window update no sound plays from built in speaker only can hear through...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After most recent window update no sound plays from built in speaker only can hear through...: I've done audio troubleshooting. Updated drivers and I can only hear with headphones on. No sound through built in speakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-most-recent-window-update-no-sound-plays/a148b56b-b1c1-40d4-8007-0882ffafd39f
  9. Hearing through internal mic even though it's disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hearing through internal mic even though it's disabled: I want to know if there's any way I can actually disable the mic. I have had the mic disabled through Device Manager since I first had the laptop because I don't need it. But it has never played back even before I disabled it. I now disabled basically every audio device but...
  10. Realtek built-in mic on my laptop is "hearing" but not recording / nobody can hear me

Realtek built-in mic on my laptop is "hearing" but not recording / nobody can hear me: I have a Lenovo Flex 2 14 and when in Control Panel > Sound > Recording > Microphone Array shows the green bars clearly going up and down with my voice Other apps can also see the green bars going up and down (Line app), but no app can actually record sound or put sound...