Windows 10: Hearing dialing phone sound from my new PC

Discus and support Hearing dialing phone sound from my new PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello All, Since the first time I bought my new computer (December 2018) I keep hearing dialing phone sound from my speakers. I even hear it when I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Önder ERTAN, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Hearing dialing phone sound from my new PC

Hello All,

Since the first time I bought my new computer (December 2018) I keep hearing dialing phone sound from my speakers. I even hear it when I plug in my earphones through the earphones. It is kind of eerie because I'm not typing anything and there is no program running on my computer. And I don't think I am hacked or so because it happens even when I cut the internet connection.

If you can help me I would be pleased.
    Thanks.

:)

Önder ERTAN, Mar 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone

Read more: Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone | Windows Central

Brink, Mar 3, 2019
  3. House phone makes an unusual sound without any dial tone.

I've recently moved into a new house and one of the other people moving into the house has connected the phone service, hopefully to the house.

However as I've just recently installed a cordless house phone, I've tested the line and found that when I pick up the phone to see if there is any connection I get an unusual sound, I'll include a recording of it in a sec, and when trying to dial our number, I get sent straight to the message bank.

Without this resolved I do believe that it may cause problem with our internet, which should be put on soon, if not later.

Any suggestions as to who I should call to get it checked out?

Miscelaneous Gamer, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Hearing dialing phone sound from my new PC

House phone makes an unusual sound without any dial tone.

thats what my phone sounds like also...im not sure u have a problem,can u dial out?

Athlon2K15, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Hearing dialing phone sound from my new PC

1. Hearing dialing phone sound from my new PC - Similar Threads - Hearing dialing phone

2. why cant hear sound from my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why cant hear sound from my pc: what drivers do i need or how do i fix or what to check https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-hear-sound-from-my-pc/ba6cbaa0-adb6-4ee5-9d3a-44269ee0743c
  3. why cant hear sound from my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant hear sound from my pc: what drivers do i need or how do i fix or what to check https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-hear-sound-from-my-pc/ba6cbaa0-adb6-4ee5-9d3a-44269ee0743c
  4. why cant hear sound from my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MY NEW HEADSET SOUNDS BAD ON MY PC AND THEN ON MY PHONE SOUNDS GOOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY NEW HEADSET SOUNDS BAD ON MY PC AND THEN ON MY PHONE SOUNDS GOOD: Today i just bought a headset and i just tried to connect it to my pc on the 3.5mm port, and instantly i tried to talk and it sounds like i'm underwater into a bottle and i heard myself too low, and i just tried to put that headset on my phone, i just plugged in, and its...
  6. MY NEW HEADSET SOUNDS BAD ON MY PC AND THEN ON MY PHONE SOUNDS GOOD

MY NEW HEADSET SOUNDS BAD ON MY PC AND THEN ON MY PHONE SOUNDS GOOD: Today i just bought a headset and i just tried to connect it to my pc on the 3.5mm port, and instantly i tried to talk and it sounds like i'm underwater into a bottle and i heard myself too low, and i just tried to put that headset on my phone, i just plugged in, and its...
  7. Can Phone Link dial numbers from my PC that are not in my iphone's contacts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Phone Link dial numbers from my PC that are not in my iphone's contacts?: I am trying to dial a number from Phone Link that is not in my I-Phone iOS contacts. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-phone-link-dial-numbers-from-my-pc-that-are/41c2b49a-8f4f-4cbe-ad72-c04e08492a07
  8. Can Phone Link dial numbers from my PC that are not in my iphone's contacts?

Can Phone Link dial numbers from my PC that are not in my iphone's contacts?: I am trying to dial a number from Phone Link that is not in my I-Phone iOS contacts. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-phone-link-dial-numbers-from-my-pc-that-are/41c2b49a-8f4f-4cbe-ad72-c04e08492a07
  9. Phone Link sound on PC is clicky and no one can hear me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link sound on PC is clicky and no one can hear me: Hi there! Whenever I make a call with Phone Link Link to Windows the audio is clicky, barely audible, and no one can hear me. It is not a hardware issue as this does not come up in any other form of computer communication Zoom, Discord, Battle.net, Google Voice, etc.. This is...
  10. Phone Link sound on PC is clicky and no one can hear me

Phone Link sound on PC is clicky and no one can hear me: Hi there! Whenever I make a call with Phone Link Link to Windows the audio is clicky, barely audible, and no one can hear me. It is not a hardware issue as this does not come up in any other form of computer communication Zoom, Discord, Battle.net, Google Voice, etc.. This is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do i hear phone dialing noise from my computer

2. what is the diling tone i keep hearing from my computer