Windows 10: Hearing impaired

Discus and support Hearing impaired in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am hearing impaired with different levels of hearing at different frequencies. I would think there must be some software/hardware which will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by New Kiwi, Sep 16, 2018.

1. New Kiwi Win User

Hearing impaired

I am hearing impaired with different levels of hearing at different frequencies. I would think there must be some software/hardware which will rebalancing the audio output. I am not having any luck with internet searches. Maybe it is my terminology.

How can I boost the higher frequencies, particularly for headphones?

:)

New Kiwi, Sep 16, 2018

2. hearing impaired

My phone is stuck on hearing impaired its telling me to double tap to answer or tap 15time to go on WhatsApp. How can i take these off

fontellahernandez, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Hearing impaired headsets

Good morning. Does Microsoft have hearing impaired devices that will work with the Xbox one? I need a mono set that will play sound on the right side.

GaryElliott#357, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Hearing impaired

Windows 10 for Visually impaired

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description your girlfriend is visually impaired and can't see the icons and you want black color as the background color. Here are the steps which might help you to fix the issue.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Control Panel from the list.
    • Select large icons under view by option.
    • Click on personalize.
    • Select any of the theme under High Contrast theme as per your interest.

In order to enlarge the taskbar icons you may refer to the steps provided below and see if it helps.

• Right click on the task bar.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Uncheck the box stating "Use small taskbar buttons" under taskbar tab.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Hearing impaired

1. Hearing impaired - Similar Threads - Hearing impaired

2. pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...: So i was playing a game when i noticed people couldnt hear me. So i tested my mic ingame, it didnt play back any sound to me. I then checked control panel and sound settings, which both showed that a noise level was being picked up but when i tried to listen back to it with...
  3. pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...: So i was playing a game when i noticed people couldnt hear me. So i tested my mic ingame, it didnt play back any sound to me. I then checked control panel and sound settings, which both showed that a noise level was being picked up but when i tried to listen back to it with...
  4. pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?: For the last 2–3 days my computer has been doing this thing where I'll be in a game, watching YouTube, or downloading something; where it causes my mouse to just stop responding while it's still on, and I can't hear my computer audio, but I can hear the sound it makes when I...
  6. My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?

My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?: For the last 2–3 days my computer has been doing this thing where I'll be in a game, watching YouTube, or downloading something; where it causes my mouse to just stop responding while it's still on, and I can't hear my computer audio, but I can hear the sound it makes when I...
  7. My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My mic only can hear my clicking mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mic only can hear my clicking mouse: Long story short, my ASUS ROG Strix G614JU laptop suddenly had an issue with its internal microphone after I used AirPods. Now, the microphone only picks up clicking sounds from the mouse and laptop keyboard, but it doesn't pick up my voice. However, when I use the AirPods,...
  9. My mic only can hear my clicking mouse

My mic only can hear my clicking mouse: Long story short, my ASUS ROG Strix G614JU laptop suddenly had an issue with its internal microphone after I used AirPods. Now, the microphone only picks up clicking sounds from the mouse and laptop keyboard, but it doesn't pick up my voice. However, when I use the AirPods,...
  10. Windows 10 upgrade - Assistive Technologies for Hearing impaired

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 upgrade - Assistive Technologies for Hearing impaired: I have 2 desktops. I upgraded one of them using the ISO I created when the free upgrade was available. However I did not upgrade the other desktop which is running Windows 7. Will Windows 10 still activate if I install from my ISO now?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. api for hearing impaired 2019 subtitles internet explorer microsoft 10

2. microsoft hardware with the hearing impaired