Windows 10: Hearing PC audio during a meeting with bluetooth headset

Discus and support Hearing PC audio during a meeting with bluetooth headset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to wrap my head around this problem but can't seem find a solution. Whenever I enter a meeting (either Zoom or MS Teams) the audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BlueHeronKnight, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Hearing PC audio during a meeting with bluetooth headset

Hello, I'm trying to wrap my head around this problem but can't seem find a solution.

Whenever I enter a meeting (either Zoom or MS Teams) the audio of all other apps gets muted and I cannot hear it. (Note: it does not get actually muted in the sound manager)

Now, I will soon do a Zoom session where I will share my computer audio. I tried it already and I am able to share the audio from Spotify over Zoom together with my voice.

The problem is that while others hear the audio playing, I don't! I would need to hear it too to gauge the volume and the point at which the song that is playing is.

This happens when using my bluetooth headset but doesn't seem to happen when using the speakers (which would be better not to, to avoid echo).

submitted by /u/BlueHeronKnight
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BlueHeronKnight, Dec 16, 2020

2. Windows 10 cant see Bluetooth headset in Realtek aduio device list . Headset connects to Bluetooth can hear the "bleeps" no sound.

I have an Acer Aspire E1-571 running Windows 10.

I have BlueSolie Bluetooth dongle (5.4.277.0)

Realtek audio card (1.0.98.50629)

KSARCADE Bluetooth headset.

The problem is that the headset connects to Bluetooth I hear the "bleeps" and the 'properties' show a good to strong signal bar but the device dose not show up the Realtek audio card device list, ergo the audio card cannot establish a channel to the Bluetooth
    headset , so no sound.

Steps taken.

1) Created a restore point.

2)Downloaded the Realtek W10 Bluetooth driver.

3)Enabled and started the Bluetooth services (BthHSSrv Hands free, bthserv Support service)

4)Uninstalled and reinstalled the Hi def audio drivers.

5)Using the Action centre 'connect' has no effect. The action centre dose not show 'Bluetooth'

6) Contacted MS support could not fix it.

Any practical suggestions gratefully received.

clivegulliver, Dec 16, 2020
  3. dankeene Win User
    Cannot hear audio out of Bluetooth headset

I'm having a similar problem with my Motorola Q9C running Windows Mobile 6.1

I bought a Blue Parrott Bt250 headset and paired it successfully with my phone. It worked flawlessly for about two weeks until yesterday when I used the menu option, "Handsfree Off" on the phone to transfer audio from the headset back to the phone when I got
    out of the car.

Since then, the headset connects fine and the buttons will control the phone, but no audio comes out of the bluetooth headset -- all of the audio is still on the local phone speaker.

I've tried the following to fix the problem:

• Deleting the headset connection and re-pairing to the phone
    • Clearing the list of paired devices out of the headset and re-pairing again
    • Soft reset of the phone
    • Hard reset of the phone
    • Selecting the "Handsfree On" option in the menu
    • Uisng the headset method of transferring audio from phone to headset (holding the volume down button)
    Nothing worked and I'm out of ideas at this point. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks!

dankeene, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Hearing PC audio during a meeting with bluetooth headset

bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Hearing PC audio during a meeting with bluetooth headset

1. Hearing PC audio during a meeting with bluetooth headset - Similar Threads - Hearing audio during

2. Bluetooth Headset Audio error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset Audio error: My Bluetooth device which is a headset. Whenever I connect to my PC the Bluetooth connects in the starting but after sometimes audio don't come to Bluetooth and it's shows that only connected no audio and thing.Forgot. Device and then connect to get the audio.[Original Title:...
  3. Bluetooth Headset Audio error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headset Audio error: My Bluetooth device which is a headset. Whenever I connect to my PC the Bluetooth connects in the starting but after sometimes audio don't come to Bluetooth and it's shows that only connected no audio and thing.Forgot. Device and then connect to get the audio.[Original Title:...
  4. Cannot hear input audio in speaker or headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot hear input audio in speaker or headset: HelloI have connected 2 different audio input devices in turn both by USB cable and 3.5 jack line in.In the sound settings windows tab I have correctly selected the input device and I can see the volume bar indicator showing it is receiving the audioas it moves up and down...
  5. Cannot hear input audio in speaker or headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot hear input audio in speaker or headset: HelloI have connected 2 different audio input devices in turn both by USB cable and 3.5 jack line in.In the sound settings windows tab I have correctly selected the input device and I can see the volume bar indicator showing it is receiving the audioas it moves up and down...
  6. Bluetooth Headset Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headset Audio Crackling: I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones and when I connect them to my PC, there is a Headphones mode and a Headset mode. The audio is perfectly fine in Headphones mode but since I need a microphone, I need to have it in Headset mode. The problem is that whenever I put it into...
  7. Bluetooth headset audio issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset audio issues: Is there a way to be able to use my headset via bluetooth on my pc while getting good audio? When I use my bluetooth headset is gives me 2 output options, "handsfree" and "stereo" for my pc output. I have to use the "handsfree" option for my imput to use my intergraded mic....
  8. Audio levels with bluetooth headsets

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio levels with bluetooth headsets: Hi, I am using a pair of bluetooth headphones and wanted to know if there was a way to add audio inputs such as mic in or line in to the levels tab of the headphones. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The inputs appear for speakers and wired headsets but not for bluetooth...
  9. No can hear on meeting

in Windows 10 Customization
    No can hear on meeting: No one can hear me when I am using my headphones. I have to attend a meeting. I have also tried using my earbuds as well same issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-can-hear-on-meeting/1a2426a9-30b1-4abf-85b1-58ca1310d72c
  10. Bad audio on bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad audio on bluetooth headset: I have this weird issue that sometimes when I connect my bluetooth headset to my computer the audio is realy bad and distorted. Sometimes reconnecting or rebooting both devices works. These "bad connections" are getting more and more frequent. What do I do?...