Windows 10: Hearing someone typing on their keyboard through my laptop speakers or desktop.

Discus and support Hearing someone typing on their keyboard through my laptop speakers or desktop. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Found it power supply make that noise, it's electricity that pass thru the cables.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PinpointCub7020, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Hearing someone typing on their keyboard through my laptop speakers or desktop.

Found it power supply make that noise, it's electricity that pass thru the cables.

:)

PinpointCub7020, Feb 12, 2021
  2. Darshan J Win User

When numlock is on, my desktop keyboard types numbers instead of letters

Hello Vicky,

Please help us with the below information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your laptop?
    This issue might occur if function key in the keyboard is enabled. So as an initial steps, I suggest you to check for the function key in the key board and make sure that it is not enabled.

If the issue still persists you can run Hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Suggest you to follow the steps below and run the
    Hardware and Device
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next" button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Darshan J, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

Hearing someone typing on their keyboard through my laptop speakers or desktop.

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Hearing someone typing on their keyboard through my laptop speakers or desktop.

1. Hearing someone typing on their keyboard through my laptop speakers or desktop. - Similar Threads - Hearing someone typing

2. Cant hear calls through my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant hear calls through my laptop: I can make a call but i cant hear it. i get options like mute, hold etc. but they are unusable. I try to shift the output device to my laptop on my phone but it shifts back to the earpiece mode....
  3. Cant hear calls through my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant hear calls through my laptop: I can make a call but i cant hear it. i get options like mute, hold etc. but they are unusable. I try to shift the output device to my laptop on my phone but it shifts back to the earpiece mode....
  4. I hear these people through my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hear these people through my laptop: Around 9 AM this morning, I started to hear a man with a language I could not understand. You seem to be talking with a child both of them laughing and sounding like they’re having a good time. I tried asking him who he is, but he wouldn’t respond to me. I closed out every...
  5. I hear these people through my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hear these people through my laptop: Around 9 AM this morning, I started to hear a man with a language I could not understand. You seem to be talking with a child both of them laughing and sounding like they’re having a good time. I tried asking him who he is, but he wouldn’t respond to me. I closed out every...
  6. I can hear someone through my headset. i hear them breathing, typing and sighing. What is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can hear someone through my headset. i hear them breathing, typing and sighing. What is this?: title submitted by /u/Jonki4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5d2w5/i_can_hear_someone_through_my_headset_i_hear_them/
  7. Hearing audio through speakers and headphones simultaneously

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hearing audio through speakers and headphones simultaneously: Aight so I have headphones and my laptop speaker. I had problems with my headphones where when I plugged them in while the laptop was on it didnt detect them. However I fixed that issue by uninstalling 'Realtek R Audio' which in the Sound Control Panel was the name of my...
  8. I CAN'T HEAR THROUGH MY EARPHONES IN WINDOWS 10 BUT I CAN HEAR THROUGH MY LAPTOP'S SPEAKER

I CAN'T HEAR THROUGH MY EARPHONES IN WINDOWS 10 BUT I CAN HEAR THROUGH MY LAPTOP'S SPEAKER: i am harish, i recently had a update to windows 10 the next day i found that my microphone was not working after i searched youtube for the solution but it didn't work. after going to the settings i found the realtek driver was missing , i thought that should be the problem...
  9. Hearing built-in mic through speakers

Hearing built-in mic through speakers: I always hear my built-in mic, even though all mics except for my external mic are disabled. This is very annoying as I can hear the white noise from it and if I, for example, tap my finger on it I can hear the sound from it. I can hear it as soon as the computer is beginning...
  10. Desktop computer keyboard making a clicking sound through the speaker with typing, how do I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop computer keyboard making a clicking sound through the speaker with typing, how do I...: I have a Cybertron gaming computer, No touch screen keyboard. I was holding down Shift in order to read some message in a game, and a box popped up, I closed it, didn't really read it, wish I had now, and now every keystroke comes through the speakers. I can't figure out...