Windows 10: Heart Attack Every Time I Restart Win 10 ver 1909

Discus and support Heart Attack Every Time I Restart Win 10 ver 1909 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The idea of restarting my computer absolutely paralyzes me. Each time I do I am first greeted with a blue screen asking for me to choose a language for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by markaz, Mar 2, 2020.

1. markaz Win User

Heart Attack Every Time I Restart Win 10 ver 1909

The idea of restarting my computer absolutely paralyzes me. Each time I do I am first greeted with a blue screen asking for me to choose a language for my keyboard. After selecting EN the next screen has a list of six things I can do (SysRestore, Uninstall Update, Open Command Prompt, etc). One of the options is one to recover the drive which will blow out all files and folders. It normally takes 10 minutes to get to the Start Screen and I feel lucky to get there. It's as though Windows can't find the installation drive. Why is this happening instead of the computer simply restarting like every other version of Windows I've ever had?

:)

markaz, Mar 2, 2020

2. ver 1909 mediapack

where can i download windows mediapack for windows 10 pro ver 1909??

Mephistogan, Mar 2, 2020
  3. RJP456 Win User
    network in Windows 10 ver. 1909

Computers are missing on network in Windows 10 ver. 1909

RJP456, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Heart Attack Every Time I Restart Win 10 ver 1909

ver 1909 mediapack

My OS build is 18363.476 cant seem to find the right version for windows 10 pro ver. 1909 or it is not yet released?

Mephistogan, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Heart Attack Every Time I Restart Win 10 ver 1909

1. Heart Attack Every Time I Restart Win 10 ver 1909 - Similar Threads - Heart Attack Every

2. Win 10 Profiles lost every time I restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Profiles lost every time I restart: Hey, Every time I restart my computer I lose all my profile info and desktop preferences. Not sure if this is hardware or software related. Thought I would start here with software. Any one got any Ideas? Please respond, thanks....
  3. Upgraded from Win 10 vers. 1903 to Win 10 vers. 1909 and got problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgraded from Win 10 vers. 1903 to Win 10 vers. 1909 and got problems: When a user of the PC logs into my application for the first time, they are able to open it. When they log out of the application and log back into it, it produces an error stating that the application will close and when accepted, the application closes. Rebooting the PC...
  4. Win 10 ver 1909 versus win 10 ver 2004

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Win 10 ver 1909 versus win 10 ver 2004: What is the differences between Win 10 ver 1909 and ver 2004? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-ver-1909-versus-win-10-ver-2004/7e3111ac-aa1c-48db-b571-527ba97ea402
  5. Outlook/Gmail issue (Win 10 ver 1909)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook/Gmail issue (Win 10 ver 1909): Hello, I've got a brand new Win 10 laptop and purchased a subscription to Office 365 which includes Outlook, and have several Gmail accounts, which until now I've been accessing via Thunderbird, but I like the Outlook interface and want to leave TB behind now that I have 365....
  6. Cant bypass signin on win 10 ver 1909.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant bypass signin on win 10 ver 1909.: I just got this Dell PC with win ver 1909 and am trying to personalize settings. I have already used netplwiz several times and it does not work. It will work and then if the pc lock screen comes up, I still have to put in my pin. I have changed the lock screen not to come...
  7. Cannot upgrade to Win 10 ver 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot upgrade to Win 10 ver 1909: I am currently running ver 1803 on an HP6030n with an AMD 64X2 4800+ processor. I have tried updating to ver 1909 numerous times and always get the message that windows could not configure some of my devices and goes back to ver. 1803. I have no external devices connected and...
  8. I almost had a heart attack today

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I almost had a heart attack today: Windows 10 is a disaster now. Started my pc today to a desktop with no icons on it with error saying files are corrupted and unreadable. Contacted microsoft, they didn’t know what to do. Why do I have to reset my windows every 2 months? Please fix this! submitted by...
  9. OS had a heart attack (re-upload)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OS had a heart attack (re-upload): hello, i have never seen this before on my pc and it is worrying me. first i noticed some of my keyboard keys stopped working but not all of them, i restarted my pc but it didnt help. i plugged in another keyboard and the keys started working again. but when i did i heard a...
  10. OS had a heart attack

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OS had a heart attack: hello, i have never seen this before on my pc and it is worrying me. first i noticed some of my keyboard keys stopped working but not all of them, i restarted my pc but it didnt help. i plugged in another keyboard and the keys started working again. but when i did i heard a...