Windows 10: Hearts of iron 4 Cadet edition and Stellaris won't launch

Discus and support Hearts of iron 4 Cadet edition and Stellaris won't launch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded hoi4 and stellaris using the games pass on the Microsoft store but when i launch them i get this "general error". When i click on more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Flauntypack56, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Hearts of iron 4 Cadet edition and Stellaris won't launch

I downloaded hoi4 and stellaris using the games pass on the Microsoft store but when i launch them i get this "general error". When i click on more details it says {"messageid":"game.microsoftGrdkinitializationFailed"}

How do i fix this?

:)

Flauntypack56, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Mac92 Win User

Can't install Hearts of Iron IV through GamePass(PC)

So I'm trying to install Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition, it's avaible through GamePass on PC.

First, MS Store tells me that "This app is not compatible with your device", which is weird, beacause my system can run this game.

If I click on "install" nothing happens.

I tried resetting the store, but it doesnt help.

Also neither of my 2 PCs is listed in the "install on my devices" option.

The Outer Words and Gears of War just work fine.

My Stats:

Windows 10 Pro 1903 (Build 18362.239)

Ryzen 7 1700

16GB Ram

AMD Readon R9 390

Mac92, Feb 1, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Hearts of iron 4 Cadet edition and Stellaris won't launch

Get Windows 10 App won´t launch

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me. Finally after a lot of manual updates, my Get Windows 10 app is showing in the taskbar.

However, now when I left click it, right click Get Windows 10, right click Check your Update status, the app launches and immediately closes down again.

The options Go to Windows Update and Get to know Windows 10 do work.

Just the app won´t launch. Anyone ideas?

Windows 7 Home Premium

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz

8.00 GB RAM

64-bit operating system

JorisKurstjens, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Hearts of iron 4 Cadet edition and Stellaris won't launch

1. Hearts of iron 4 Cadet edition and Stellaris won't launch - Similar Threads - Hearts iron Cadet

2. Hearts of iron 4 won't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hearts of iron 4 won't install: So I bought hearts of iron 4 and tried downloading it and it said it wasn't "Compatible" then I did something I don't remember and it installed and worked for the next 4 months then I accidentally uninstalled it and it wont let me get it again on my PC please help me. -...
  3. Expression Web 4 won't launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Expression Web 4 won't launch: I was using Expressions Web 4 yesterday, today when I try to launch it the splash screen comes up, then drops away but the program never launches. I un-installed it and then re-installed it. Same issue. If I try to "run as administrator" the program comes up. But it is a...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch since 4 months

Forza Horizon 4 won't launch since 4 months: I don't know exactly how long I've had this problem, but at least for 4 months. I loved the game, but it just didn't start at some point. The spalsh screen comes for about 30 seconds and then it disappears and nothing happens. I've tried every damn fix on the internet and...
  5. Can't install Hearts of Iron IV through GamePass(PC)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Hearts of Iron IV through GamePass(PC): So I'm trying to install Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition, it's avaible through GamePass on PC. First, MS Store tells me that "This app is not compatible with your device", which is weird, beacause my system can run this game. If I click on "install" nothing happens. I...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch

Forza Horizon 4 won't launch: It ran great until I bought the Ultimate Add-Ons bundle, now it simply crashes after showing the splash screen for 30 seconds. From the event viewer: The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch: Greetings! My problem is that I cannot launch Minecraft W10 edition. It crashes at the mojang screen. I was able to launch the game when I got the computer, but at some point it started crashing at the mojang screen and that happens to this day. Can anyone please help?...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch: I've tried closing all apps like CAM, uninstalled MSI Afterburner and RTSS. The game just won't launch at all. The splash screen stays for 3-4 minutes and then just closes. I reinstalled the game 3 times, reset it. Used microsoft troubleshoot for windows store apps. None of...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.: About two days ago, I reset my laptop, and ever since, whenever I try to open Minecraft, it crashes at the Mojang screen. I've reset and reinstalled it multiple times. My drivers are up to date and so is my copy of Windows 10. I'm using Windows 10 Home, Windows 10N or 10KN....
  10. Battlefield 4 won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 4 won't launch: Recently installed Battlefield 4 and am currently using Windows 10 build 10074. I have my OS on my C drive and my games installed on the D drive. Whenever I attempt to launch a game through battlelog (tried using Chrome and IE) it gives me the following error "Invalid...