Windows 10: Hearts on Twitter

Discus and support Hearts on Twitter in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We hope you like what you see on Twitter and Vine today: hearts! We are changing our star icon for favorites to a heart and we’ll be calling them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hearts on Twitter

Source: Hearts on Twitter | Twitter Blogs

:)

Brink, Nov 2, 2015

2. favorite icons in music player

The heart is a rating system. An empty heart is neutral and doesn't mean much, but a filled heart means you like the song, a broken heart means you don't like the song. I think this is used by Zune to fine tune your music preferences so that when you select
    the Smart DJ option (not available on the phone yet, but available on the computer), over time, the DJ will assemble music according to your tastes in music - kind of like the way Pandora does it. Also I think if you participate in the Zune Social (again you'll
    see more on this in the Zune software on your computer than on your phone), the rating system is used there. I've also seen an option on the Zune software where you can set up sync options to only sync music that has a filled in heart.

Prof Julie |
    Microsoft MVP Windows Phone
    |
    pocketprimer.com
    | twitter

Julie fka profjulie, Nov 2, 2015
  3. Tweet ,retweet or quote a tweet in windows 10 twitter app

1. I don't know what this means. I have a personal account. When I connect to twitter through my win 10 apps, retweet, quote tweet, copy tweet do not work - they are not lit up. I can heart/like though.

If I go through a browser to twitter then login - all works well but this is a slow process.

My mobile app works well also. - which is how I tweet.

2. No antivirus

3. No error message

4. No issues with any other apps

5. Windows is updated

Its simply the win 10 blue box twitter link.

Any ideas much appreciated

Nick

NickMalyon, Nov 2, 2015
Thema:

Hearts on Twitter

1. Hearts on Twitter - Similar Threads - Hearts Twitter

2. my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what...: Microsoft is so screwed up, my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what you see?" . . . says, "View of Montepulciano in Italy." How much does Microsoft pay these idiots????I mean, c’mon people, as a former database...
  3. my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what...

in Windows 10 Customization
    my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what...: Microsoft is so screwed up, my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what you see?" . . . says, "View of Montepulciano in Italy." How much does Microsoft pay these idiots????I mean, c’mon people, as a former database...
  4. my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Hyper-V VM Lost Heart Beat Communication

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V VM Lost Heart Beat Communication: Hi Team,We have a Hyper-V Server2019, it is running but can't connect with RDP and server manager. The screen is black and in Hyper-V manager shows a lost heartbeat communication. Could you please advise how to connect? I tried shutdown and starting but the result was the...
  6. Hyper-V VM Lost Heart Beat Communication

Hyper-V VM Lost Heart Beat Communication: Hi Team,We have a Hyper-V Server2019, it is running but can't connect with RDP and server manager. The screen is black and in Hyper-V manager shows a lost heartbeat communication. Could you please advise how to connect? I tried shutdown and starting but the result was the...
  7. In pictures I put a heart on my favoirtes in Windows 11 but can't find those set aside...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In pictures I put a heart on my favoirtes in Windows 11 but can't find those set aside...: In pictures I put a heart on my favoirtes in Windows 11 but can't find those set aside anywhere. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-pictures-i-put-a-heart-on-my-favoirtes-in/1e65ffe0-bc49-4cfe-a80f-e0bc84c40bda
  8. In pictures I put a heart on my favoirtes in Windows 11 but can't find those set aside...

In pictures I put a heart on my favoirtes in Windows 11 but can't find those set aside...: In pictures I put a heart on my favoirtes in Windows 11 but can't find those set aside anywhere. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-pictures-i-put-a-heart-on-my-favoirtes-in/1e65ffe0-bc49-4cfe-a80f-e0bc84c40bda
  9. Disable Browser Essentials (Heart) button from Edge toolbar

in Windows 10 News
    Disable Browser Essentials (Heart) button from Edge toolbar: [IMG]Want to disable the new Browser Essentials button from the toolbar in your Microsoft Edge browser? This guide will help you with different methods to easily remove the Browser Essentials (heart-shaped) button from the Edge toolbar. The Browser Essentials function is a...
  10. Why am I getting ads on Hearts Deluxe after paying to remove them a few years ago?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting ads on Hearts Deluxe after paying to remove them a few years ago?: I can't remember exactly when I paid but I know it was before Covid.No ads for years then got the same one over and over today.Why? How do I stop them without paying again?...