Windows 10: HEATING AND BATTERY DRAINAGE

Discus and support HEATING AND BATTERY DRAINAGE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sir, i have dell inspiron 15-3521 mode very fine working with windows 8.1 condition. Problem is that a few days ago when i upgrade to windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ratankumar1, Jun 2, 2019.

1. HEATING AND BATTERY DRAINAGE

Sir,

i have dell inspiron 15-3521 mode very fine working with windows 8.1 condition. Problem is that a few days ago when i upgrade to windows 10

laptop working fine but near processor area too heat compare to windows 8 or windows 8.1 and also fan rotating high. How can i manage this

because both problem are draining my laptop battery backup. I have already upgrade my dell laptop driver. Help me please

:)

ratankumar1, Jun 2, 2019
  2. batirduk Win User

Battery drainage

It's been 1 month or so since i got my n9 and i haven't been experienced any battery related issues until week ago. My battery remaining was vary sometimes as jonathandtcox mentioned.
    But today i had the my first battery drainage. My all accounts were online except nokia account (facebook,twitter,google and skype) then suddenly my phone heat up bit. I was kind of worried and restarted my phone. Got rid off from heating instead i had battery
    drainage(40mA to 229mA). I hope this will be fixed in upcoming update (PR 1.2).

Check this out too:

/t5/Maemo-and-MeeGo-Devices/Nokia-N9-battery-15-ma-idle-with-wifi-130-with-3G/td-p/1239443

batirduk, Jun 2, 2019
  3. battery drainage

Then, what could be the reason for the drainage if the device is off? battery getting old? Device receive nov. 07

Rodolfo Rodriguez, Jun 2, 2019
  4. noclark1 Win User

HEATING AND BATTERY DRAINAGE

Windows 10 - Laptop battery drainage while shutdown and unpluged

I upgraded my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 recently. The laptop battery is now draining 20% overnight when the laptop is shutdown and unplugged. With Windows 7 the battery drainage was negligible (even over a week). The laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad Type 1143-3FU. The Thinkpad has a red light which glows while on. After shutdown it now flashes a few times after shutdown before stopping (rather than just going out) which indicates to me that something is still running, but I do not know what. The laptop battery is good. The computer does not appear to be hibernating because when I start the computer it shows the Lenovo screen first thing. Any suggestions?

noclark1, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

HEATING AND BATTERY DRAINAGE

1. HEATING AND BATTERY DRAINAGE - Similar Threads - HEATING BATTERY DRAINAGE

2. windows 11 battery drainage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 battery drainage: Have brand new HP 17inch laptop with W11 and noticed that battery drains over night from 100% to 3% even if laptop is switched off. Even with suggested fix on youtube nothing helps, and because of that people are switching back to W10 ! For example: I have important meting...
  3. windows 11 battery drainage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 battery drainage: Have brand new HP 17inch laptop with W11 and noticed that battery drains over night from 100% to 3% even if laptop is switched off. Even with suggested fix on youtube nothing helps, and because of that people are switching back to W10 ! For example: I have important meting...
  4. Battery drainage while on sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery drainage while on sleep mode.: My laptop's battery drains fast in sleep mode though its a newly bought laptop that has a good battery health. After putting the laptop into the sleep mode correctly the battery drains about 10% per hour. I tried almost all the techniques which were in google by disabling the...
  5. Battery drainage while on sleep mode.

Battery drainage while on sleep mode.: My laptop's battery drains fast in sleep mode though its a newly bought laptop that has a good battery health. After putting the laptop into the sleep mode correctly the battery drains about 10% per hour. I tried almost all the techniques which were in google by disabling the...
  6. Battery drainage while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery drainage while gaming: I have a g5 15 5587 dell laptop i never had this problem with windows 10 but every time i play my game my battery drains while i have it plugged in and i have windows 11 now and now my battery drains down to nothing if there is no fix how do i go back to windows 10 with no go...
  7. Battery drainage while gaming

Battery drainage while gaming: I have a g5 15 5587 dell laptop i never had this problem with windows 10 but every time i play my game my battery drains while i have it plugged in and i have windows 11 now and now my battery drains down to nothing if there is no fix how do i go back to windows 10 with no go...
  8. Unusual battery drainage after Windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unusual battery drainage after Windows update: I've noticed my gaming laptop battery drains (while plugged in) while I'm gaming. This wasn't the case before: I could game for hours on end with the battery staying at 100% I think this draining was introduced with the most recent Windows January update. Is there a way to...
  9. heating and battery draining issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    heating and battery draining issues.: Hello, after October update my laptop is getting heat and draining more battery. Task manager shows hing cpu usage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/heating-and-battery-draining-issues/f965214f-c30e-4a59-8e93-96dd704900f4
  10. HEATING AND BATTERY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HEATING AND BATTERY: Sir, i have dell inspiron 15-3521 mode very fine working with windows 8.1 condition. Problem is that a few days ago when i upgrade to windows 10 laptop working fine but near processor area too heat compare to windows 8 or windows 8.1 and also fan rotating high....