Windows 10: HEATING AND BATTERY

Discus and support HEATING AND BATTERY in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sir, i have dell inspiron 15-3521 mode very fine working with windows 8.1 condition. Problem is that a few days ago when i upgrade to windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ratankumar1, Jun 2, 2019.

1. HEATING AND BATTERY

Sir,

i have dell inspiron 15-3521 mode very fine working with windows 8.1 condition. Problem is that a few days ago when i upgrade to windows 10

laptop working fine but near processor area too heat compare to windows 8 or windows 8.1 and also fan rotating high. How can i manage this

because both problem are draining my laptop battery backup. I have already upgrade my dell laptop driver. Dell accept and upgrade to windows 10 .Help me please

:)

ratankumar1, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 2, 2019
  3. heating & battery drain in Lumia 950xl

Just bought Lumia 950 xl. OTA updated. But since I bought even while texting or mailing it gets heated like n e thing's & drains battery so fast. Pl. N e 1 can suggest solution or have to return it?

Just bought Lumia 950 xl. OTA updated. But since I bought even while texting or mailing it gets heated like n e thing's & drains battery so fast. Pl. N e 1 can suggest solution or have to return it?

Dr.NileshThakkar, Jun 2, 2019
  4. HEATING AND BATTERY

Battery heat up during charging

hi all

• If u r battery get heated up while cgarging it's normal
    • but if it gets heated up while using it may be due to non closer of an app, may be due exessive use of GPS/ Music etc.
    • but if u realised that it is due to non closure of an app, u may try to search ateh menu and clsoe the apps (all opened)
    • further you may switched off the phone,remove the battery for a while and replaced.
    then u r problems may get solved unless u have a very specific problem in u r phone and then take it to Nokia care Centre.

chandana99, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

HEATING AND BATTERY

1. HEATING AND BATTERY - Similar Threads - HEATING BATTERY

2. NASCAR Heat Evolution PC Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NASCAR Heat Evolution PC Windows 11: I've bought yesterday nascar heat Evolution on instant gaming for steam but when i try to start after the main page, It crashes. I've read about a problem with a Windows update but i cant delete It so Is there a fix ? If not i have to refund but instant gaming tell me Is not...
  3. NASCAR Heat Evolution PC Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NASCAR Heat Evolution PC Windows 11: I've bought yesterday nascar heat Evolution on instant gaming for steam but when i try to start after the main page, It crashes. I've read about a problem with a Windows update but i cant delete It so Is there a fix ? If not i have to refund but instant gaming tell me Is not...
  4. i have a heat issue on my lenovo thinkpad laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a heat issue on my lenovo thinkpad laptop: when updating my display adapter to Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.2125 for 7th gen my laptop will be freezing every few sec and if i put it on balanced mode it will crash my laptop idk why so i have to put it on performance mode so it doesn't crash but it will lag alot and...
  5. i have a heat issue on my lenovo thinkpad laptop

i have a heat issue on my lenovo thinkpad laptop: when updating my display adapter to Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.2125 for 7th gen my laptop will be freezing every few sec and if i put it on balanced mode it will crash my laptop idk why so i have to put it on performance mode so it doesn't crash but it will lag alot and...
  6. Battery charged notification to avoid over heating of laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery charged notification to avoid over heating of laptop.: Can you please give a feature in new OS Windows 11 that will give a notification after the battery is charged at a specific percentage, that percentage metric must be user-customizable? It can help in avoiding battery damage due to overcharging of battery....
  7. Battery charged notification to avoid over heating of laptop.

Battery charged notification to avoid over heating of laptop.: Can you please give a feature in new OS Windows 11 that will give a notification after the battery is charged at a specific percentage, that percentage metric must be user-customizable? It can help in avoiding battery damage due to overcharging of battery....
  8. heating and battery draining issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    heating and battery draining issues.: Hello, after October update my laptop is getting heat and draining more battery. Task manager shows hing cpu usage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/heating-and-battery-draining-issues/f965214f-c30e-4a59-8e93-96dd704900f4
  9. HEATING AND BATTERY DRAINAGE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HEATING AND BATTERY DRAINAGE: Sir, i have dell inspiron 15-3521 mode very fine working with windows 8.1 condition. Problem is that a few days ago when i upgrade to windows 10 laptop working fine but near processor area too heat compare to windows 8 or windows 8.1 and also fan rotating high....
  10. Surface Pro 4 Battery Drain during Sleep / Heating

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 4 Battery Drain during Sleep / Heating: I wasn't able to specifically find this item on this forum, but post-build 1511 the Surface Pro 4 has excessive battery drain during sleep (like ~10 percent per hour even with WiFi turned off during sleep). The device also is running "hot" under normal circumstances unlike...