Windows 10: Heating of Laptop

Discus and support Heating of Laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when I use my laptop without the internet my laptop doesn't get heated, but when it connected to the internet it gets very hot and hotter and hotter... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AbidNadeem, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Heating of Laptop

when I use my laptop without the internet my laptop doesn't get heated, but when it connected to the internet it gets very hot and hotter and hotter when I use youtube? so kindly give some solutions to save my laptop from heating and loudness of fan.

:)

AbidNadeem, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 23, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Heating of Laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Heating of Laptop

1. Heating of Laptop - Similar Threads - Heating Laptop

2. i have a heat issue on my lenovo thinkpad laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a heat issue on my lenovo thinkpad laptop: when updating my display adapter to Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.2125 for 7th gen my laptop will be freezing every few sec and if i put it on balanced mode it will crash my laptop idk why so i have to put it on performance mode so it doesn't crash but it will lag alot and...
  3. i have a heat issue on my lenovo thinkpad laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a heat issue on my lenovo thinkpad laptop: when updating my display adapter to Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.2125 for 7th gen my laptop will be freezing every few sec and if i put it on balanced mode it will crash my laptop idk why so i have to put it on performance mode so it doesn't crash but it will lag alot and...
  4. i have a heat issue on my lenovo thinkpad laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Internet disconnects after a few minutes when I play online games or laptop gets heated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects after a few minutes when I play online games or laptop gets heated: These are my device specsProcessor - IntelR CoreTM i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM - 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usable System type - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Wifi Adapter - IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHzThe issue I face is that my wifi adapter...
  6. Internet disconnects after a few minutes when I play online games or laptop gets heated

Internet disconnects after a few minutes when I play online games or laptop gets heated: These are my device specsProcessor - IntelR CoreTM i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM - 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usable System type - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Wifi Adapter - IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHzThe issue I face is that my wifi adapter...
  7. Laptop performance decreasing because it isn't heating up as much.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop performance decreasing because it isn't heating up as much.: My laptop used to heat up a lot when playing games, leading to high fps. But recently, my laptop has stopped heating up a lot, which led to a significant decrease in fps. I have tried to fix this by doing things such as reinstalling my graphics driver and putting my laptop on...
  8. Laptop performance decreasing because it isn't heating up as much.

Laptop performance decreasing because it isn't heating up as much.: My laptop used to heat up a lot when playing games, leading to high fps. But recently, my laptop has stopped heating up a lot, which led to a significant decrease in fps. I have tried to fix this by doing things such as reinstalling my graphics driver and putting my laptop on...
  9. Laptop dies quickly and heats up after getting POWER_DRIVER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop dies quickly and heats up after getting POWER_DRIVER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD: I have an MSI alpha A4DEK laptop. This started over a month ago. My laptop randomly would start heating up and dying within 45 minutes It would last 5-6 hours the day prior and after a bit I decided to get a new battery, since the laptop is 3.5 years old, and I thought low...
  10. Laptop dies quickly and heats up after getting POWER_DRIVER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD

Laptop dies quickly and heats up after getting POWER_DRIVER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD: I have an MSI alpha A4DEK laptop. This started over a month ago. My laptop randomly would start heating up and dying within 45 minutes It would last 5-6 hours the day prior and after a bit I decided to get a new battery, since the laptop is 3.5 years old, and I thought low...