Windows 10: Heavy malware problem - webpages keep opening up in any browser and windows crashes often....

Discus and support Heavy malware problem - webpages keep opening up in any browser and windows crashes often.... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; It happened today. When W10 starts, a command windows open titled with a route to an .exe file in AppData/Temp. Every time It's named differently.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FranciscoCansanello, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Heavy malware problem - webpages keep opening up in any browser and windows crashes often....

It happened today. When W10 starts, a command windows open titled with a route to an .exe file in AppData/Temp. Every time It's named differently.

Then a bunch of unwanted websites of all kind keep opening up thebestoffersintheweb, some adult contenttcontent, youtube videos of rain soundisound,etc, firstufirst in chromeichrome u then in Edge. And if I let it run it always crashes.

When I try to restore the systm it always fails, both keeping my archives and clean.

When I restart windows, it shows me a list of identical currently running programs called "installation..." with a Microsoft Office logo.

In the list of programs that start along W10 there are "3936278da196" and "AcroTray". Obviously malware, but I can't seem to findefind nor them

:)

FranciscoCansanello, Aug 26, 2020

2. Webpages not loading on Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience caused regarding the webpages as you are not able to open them. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. Are you getting any error code or error message while you are opening webpages?

2. Is this issue specific to any particular browser?

3. Are you able to open the webpages in Inprivate mode?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run the Edge or IE using InPrivate browser option and check the issue status.

Refer to these steps to open Edge or IE using
    InPrivate browser option.

Open the IE and press Shift + Ctrl + P

OR

1. Open the Edge, then click on more options (...)

2. Click on New InPrivate window.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reset the settings on the Microsoft Edge web browser to check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps to Reset Edge:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

I suggest you to try opening the websites with Add-ons on and check if it helps. Refer the steps provided to enable Add-ons on Internet Explorer 11 in the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Reply us with more information to assist you better.

Anup Karkal, Aug 26, 2020
  3. jsmin Win User
    Windows Explorer crashes and thumbnails problem

Hi, I hope you can help me.
    Windows Explorer is no longer showing thumbnails on files played by Windows Media Player. I've run cmd and regsvr32 shmedia.dll and regsvr32 shimgvw.dll. That seemed to solve the problem...but it created a different one. Now when I try to open a folder on an external hard drive it crashes. I read in an old 2008 post it was an avi file causing the problem and suggested the run cmd regsvr32 /u shmedia.dll. That solved the opening problem but recreated the thumbnail problem. Any help to achieve both functions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

jsmin, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Heavy malware problem - webpages keep opening up in any browser and windows crashes often....

Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Heavy malware problem - webpages keep opening up in any browser and windows crashes often....

1. Heavy malware problem - webpages keep opening up in any browser and windows crashes often.... - Similar Threads - Heavy malware problem

2. Hard crashes with ANY heavy load

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard crashes with ANY heavy load: Out of the blue, my computer has been crashing upon heavy loads. For example, playing a game. I can load into the menu fine, but when it finishes loading the game, either the game will crash or my computer will black screen and restart. Specs and what I have tried already are...
  3. Hard crashes with ANY heavy load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard crashes with ANY heavy load: Out of the blue, my computer has been crashing upon heavy loads. For example, playing a game. I can load into the menu fine, but when it finishes loading the game, either the game will crash or my computer will black screen and restart. Specs and what I have tried already are...
  4. Hard crashes with ANY heavy load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Qualquer navegador crasha quando aberto / Any browser keep crashing when it's open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Qualquer navegador crasha quando aberto / Any browser keep crashing when it's open: So, I bought a laptop with Windows 10 4 months ago and since I bought it, all browsers wich I try to open except Brave, that's the browser wich I'm using crashes when I try to open it. I've already tried some Youtube tutorials and search a lot about it but nothing worked....
  6. Windows crashes when I open any browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows crashes when I open any browser: I got a new ssd i set it up and and installed windows got chrome from edge then after setting up my account on Chrome it crashed I reinstalled windows multiple times and also tried doing the repair feature on windows install and got a error saying they couldn't repair it...
  7. Certain webpage on all browsers show up like this and some show up as white, any tips to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Certain webpage on all browsers show up like this and some show up as white, any tips to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/acoolthing [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpmy88/certain_webpage_on_all_browsers_show_up_like_this/
  8. Browser opens at startup with weird webpage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser opens at startup with weird webpage: This problem, I think, has started after upgrading to version 1903. When my PC starts, I get this webpage opened in my browser (Firefox): [ATTACH] I located the source and I have this startup process as shown by my task manager: [ATTACH] So am I facing a malware or...
  9. After browsing for a while no webpages will load on any browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After browsing for a while no webpages will load on any browser: I just got a new laptop, and I use it to browse and stuff. After browsing for a while, maybe 30 minutes to 3 hours, most/all webpages just keep loading forever on every browser. No other devices in my house do this. However, when I plug the laptop computer into ethernet it...
  10. browser crashes on specific webpages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    browser crashes on specific webpages: I'm using windows 10, and each time i use to open or search hackerrank, hackerearth , malwayrebytes my browser crashes irrespective of which browser i'm using. it also crashes on some links which i could not remember. i have tried to open these links on different devices...