Windows 10: HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP! *WINDOWS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!* *INTELR 3.0 eXtensiblehost controller -...

Discus and support HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP! *WINDOWS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!* *INTELR 3.0 eXtensiblehost controller -... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sometimes I feel like taking this device out on a boat into the ocean, I don't have to mention what comes next. The port suddenly stopped working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shav_876, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Shav_876 Win User

HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP! *WINDOWS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!* *INTELR 3.0 eXtensiblehost controller -...

Sometimes I feel like taking this device out on a boat into the ocean, I don't have to mention what comes next.

The port suddenly stopped working when I plugged in a Flash drive while I was compressing some files to put on it...

The compression then froze, so I took the Flash drive out and then plugged in my Logitech wireless USB keyboard after which I then realized stopped functioning, I tried multiple other devices and none of them worked except for an old optical USB mouse.

I've been trying for weeks now to fix the issue, I even re-installed windows 10 from the device option, not from the cloud, loosing my apps but kept my personal files.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!

This is what I use to make my lively-hood in this recession and I'm running out of $$$.....

I don't know what else to do.....

I don't want to loose my personal files and I cannot remove them as my USB port is not recognizing my hard-rive and other devices...

Helpppppppp!!!!!!!

:)

Shav_876, Jun 15, 2020
  2. little cat, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Help with my Hard drives

If I were to properly configure them into RAID 0 as you mentionned, using the intel controller rather than the Jmicron, how would I do that?

I mean, will I lose the files that are presently on the HDDs by reconfiguring them to RAID 0 instead of superspeed?

Plus, I'm new to all this HDD config stuff, mind giving me a little step by step?

jonathan1107, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Pinscher Win User

HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP! *WINDOWS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!* *INTELR 3.0 eXtensiblehost controller -...

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

1. HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP! *WINDOWS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!* *INTELR 3.0 eXtensiblehost controller -... - Similar Threads - HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP *WINDOWS DRIVING

2. KB5031354 Problem Driving me nuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5031354 Problem Driving me nuts: I installed KB5031354 through this linkhttps://catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB5031354The installation completed OKThe Windows version is OKBUT...In Windows update the update appears as pending, and it tries to install it again and again.It is annoying.Can...
  3. windows installer driving me nuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows installer driving me nuts: Hellow I upgraded from win 7 to win 10 a couple months ago, and every since windows installer keeps trying to install office 03 that I upgraded to office 10 years ago, every time I open any program I have keep clicking cancel until it quits and lets my program open. Please...
  4. windows installer driving me nuts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows installer driving me nuts: Hellow I upgraded from win 7 to win 10 a couple months ago, and every since windows installer keeps trying to install office 03 that I upgraded to office 10 years ago, every time I open any program I have keep clicking cancel until it quits and lets my program open. Please...
  5. windows installer driving me nuts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Driving me Nuts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driving me Nuts: [ATTACH] Every time I restart my pc or rarely where my pc crashes my lock screen is switched to this photo. I've done a system image search but failed to find it. Right clicking on the off screen prompt takes me nowhere. I'm seriously done with this. I need help...
  7. Driving me nuts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driving me nuts: I've somehow 'lost' MSVCR110.dll and MSVCP110.dll. So Cyberlink Power2Go 11 won't run. Seems that those 2 dlls are part of those Microsoft Visual C Redistributable packages that lazy companies such as Cyberlink lean on because they're too inept to develop their own C++ codes...
  8. this is driving me nuts!

this is driving me nuts!: so here is the thing couple days ago i left my laptop for 1 hour with my cousin (12 year old) who had his little 4 year old brother with him,i didnt trust him with my laptop but family forced me to atleast give them a bit of fun i went outside and after an hour i cameback...
  9. all these BSODs are driving me nuts

all these BSODs are driving me nuts: Hello, I'm getting very frequent BSOD's, and up to now have not been able to get to the root of the problem. The software I'm using to analyse the dumps says it's not a hardware problem. My impression is that usually the BSOD occurs on waking up from hibernation. The usual...
  10. Windows updates driving me NUTS!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows updates driving me NUTS!: It seems like lately, that every time Windows does a patch/upgrade, it wipes out my Edge favorites! This has happened 3 times in the last two weeks! Also, I suddenly cannot download anything from the Windows store either. Ready to pull my hair out! How can I fix this or stop...