Windows 10: Height of the Task bar

Discus and support Height of the Task bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to know if there is an option/solution for the taskbar to get automatically bigger when there are too many buttons on it. I would then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by renaudr, Jun 21, 2022.

1. renaudr Win User

Height of the Task bar

Hi, I would like to know if there is an option/solution for the taskbar to get automatically bigger when there are too many buttons on it. I would then have a second row of buttons.I know I can manually make it bigger so I will have two rows but it will be permanently bigger, even though there are only 1 or 2 buttons on the taskbar.Thanks in advance,Renaud Roederer

:)

renaudr, Jun 21, 2022

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jun 21, 2022
  3. nvcjensen Win User
    Task bar and Notification Bar Issues

I have set my task bar to Hide when not in use. Something happened and now the task bar is double row height and always shows. The notification bar is triple height and narrower. How can I get back to the single row of icons in my task bar and a wider
    notification bar?

nvcjensen, Jun 21, 2022
  4. Height of the Task bar

Task Bar Clock

Hi all. Can the Task Bar Clock area be widened so that it shows the day as well as the week? I can change the height of the task bar and it shows then, but I wish to have the task bar as a single line. I think I have set the long date format correctly.
    Thank you.

MarkTouhig, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

Height of the Task bar

1. Height of the Task bar - Similar Threads - Height Task bar

2. decrease height and width of task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    decrease height and width of task manager: HiHow to decrease the width and height of the task manager. Is it possible like in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/decrease-height-and-width-of-task-manager/3dd4ceed-456f-4807-9446-f5ddf04f4e11
  3. decrease height and width of task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    decrease height and width of task manager: HiHow to decrease the width and height of the task manager. Is it possible like in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/decrease-height-and-width-of-task-manager/3dd4ceed-456f-4807-9446-f5ddf04f4e11
  4. Task Bar height off when using two monitors both the same exactly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar height off when using two monitors both the same exactly: hi im using two identical Dell displays. and the height of the taskbar on the right display the secondary -> not the main display is higher. please help...
  5. Task Bar height off when using two monitors both the same exactly

Task Bar height off when using two monitors both the same exactly: hi im using two identical Dell displays. and the height of the taskbar on the right display the secondary -> not the main display is higher. please help...
  6. Height of the Task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Height of the Task bar: Hi, I would like to know if there is an option/solution for the taskbar to get automatically bigger when there are too many buttons on it. I would then have a second row of buttons.I know I can manually make it bigger so I will have two rows but it will be permanently bigger,...
  7. Height of the Task bar

Height of the Task bar: Hi, I would like to know if there is an option/solution for the taskbar to get automatically bigger when there are too many buttons on it. I would then have a second row of buttons.I know I can manually make it bigger so I will have two rows but it will be permanently bigger,...
  8. How do I change the height of the task bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change the height of the task bar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkGladir [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mp5w6c/how_do_i_change_the_height_of_the_task_bar/
  9. Windows Explorer address bar + search bar height?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Explorer address bar + search bar height?: [ATTACH] This came in a recent Windows 10 update for me. I've tried Googling the answer but all posts are for changing the width (just dragging it..), something about Winaero Tweaker (which I've tried), and one post about editing something in registry:...
  10. Set Minimum Height for Scroll Bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set Minimum Height for Scroll Bar?: This one might not make sense to most, but I often make use of the scroll bar by dragging it to get to where I need to be in a document. Sometimes I have a file with a lot of text and I'll know where a specific value's location is but don't like spending time hitting the...