Windows 10: HELLLP

Discus and support HELLLP in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I LOST ACCESS TO UPDATING ANYTHING OR INSTALLING OR UNINSTALLING.. HOW DO YOU REMOVE A REMOTE USER!!!!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by wydeneporter, Sep 19, 2021.

1. HELLLP

I LOST ACCESS TO UPDATING ANYTHING OR INSTALLING OR UNINSTALLING.. HOW DO YOU REMOVE A REMOTE USER!!!!

:)

wydeneporter, Sep 19, 2021
  2. lonely84 Win User

E50 Backup from memory card problem!

I have the same problem but my backup file extention is .nbu , how can I fix this problem, plz helllp

lonely84, Sep 19, 2021
  3. music player nokia 6300 only queues 15 songs

Hi,

i bought a 6300 and a new 2gb memory card, loaded all the songs onto it fine, now when i open the music player it will only play the 15 songs that are in the recently added track lists, i have updated the library also. I can see all the songs in there but when
    i go to play one it will play one of the others in the recently added tracklist instead. How can i play all the other songs? I can delete the recently added lists and i cant add files either. HELLLP!

kristina7272, Sep 19, 2021
  4. HELLLP

HELLLP! Why does my IE 11 have a TON of AMAZON cookies and scripts pre installed in my browser cookie cache? I delete and they come right back!!

HELLLP! Why does my IE 11 have a TON of AMAZON cookies and scripts pre installed in my browser cookie cache? I delete and they come right back!!

No matter what I've tried to do to get rid of them...and there are others pre installed also. COOKIES and I did not visit those sites.

I've tried to opt out of every possible thing on Windows 10 so I will not be harassed by tracking and cookies. It appears that I have no privacy choices because this Windows 10 Acer is set up to thwart all my efforts. What can I do?

WildBoyRocketRoo, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

HELLLP