Windows 10: HELLLPPPPP!!!!! I think i got a virus!

Discus and support HELLLPPPPP!!!!! I think i got a virus! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am very nervous right now! I just got a random application on my task bar and now my firewall turned off and I cant turn it back on. the random... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Llamakid99, Nov 7, 2018.

1. HELLLPPPPP!!!!! I think i got a virus!

I am very nervous right now! I just got a random application on my task bar and now my firewall turned off and I cant turn it back on. the random application was called smartbytetelementary. Please help me I am desperate right now!

:)

Llamakid99, Nov 7, 2018
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • HELLLPPPPP!!!!! I think i got a virus! [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond HELLLPPPPP!!!!! I think i got a virus! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 7, 2018
  4. HELLLPPPPP!!!!! I think i got a virus!

computer virus

i think me computer has a virus when i start it up there are no short cuts or task bar( thing with the start button) any suggestions on how to fix it? thanxs

L: email-martinjurewicz@hotmail.com

i nEeD HeLp, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

HELLLPPPPP!!!!! I think i got a virus!

1. HELLLPPPPP!!!!! I think i got a virus! - Similar Threads - HELLLPPPPP got virus

2. I think i got a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got a virus: Theres this unknow app called " Galilo " that keeps running in my background, i keep closing it but when im too late it freezes my computer and makes it very slow, i cant find this file either to remove it.I scanned my pc multiple times for virusses but it doesnt seem to be...
  3. I think i got a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think i got a virus: Theres this unknow app called " Galilo " that keeps running in my background, i keep closing it but when im too late it freezes my computer and makes it very slow, i cant find this file either to remove it.I scanned my pc multiple times for virusses but it doesnt seem to be...
  4. My PC got an error but I don't think it's a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC got an error but I don't think it's a virus: Hi,I was using my pc normally then it got an error: first, there is a big noisy sound and the screen appear like a no signal tv but my monitor is normally.I tried CtrlAltDel CtrlShiftEsc but nothing works so i forced shutdown, wait a bit, then i turned it back on but nothing...
  5. My PC got an error but I don't think it's a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC got an error but I don't think it's a virus: Hi,I was using my pc normally then it got an error: first, there is a big noisy sound and the screen appear like a no signal tv but my monitor is normally.I tried CtrlAltDel CtrlShiftEsc but nothing works so i forced shutdown, wait a bit, then i turned it back on but nothing...
  6. I Think I Got A Virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Think I Got A Virus?: I was scrolling through articles on the 'My Feed' tab and I saw an ad with a title that was interesting, and somehow caught my attention. I clicked on it, and read only a page. When I clicked the arrow to get to the second page, a pop up ad showed up. I knew not to trust it...
  7. I have got a Trojan virus but I think I deleted It

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have got a Trojan virus but I think I deleted It: So I accidently got a Trojan Virus, but I used my 14 day premium trial with malwarebytes to delete It. I am having trouble with my computer after It was deleted, Im lagging on games I have never really lagged on ever. The chrome always has trouble, and my taskbar keeps...
  8. I think I got a virus/trojan help please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I got a virus/trojan help please: I used my external hard drives on work pc to copy some software and music However after I plugged them in my laptop, I notices something weird All my folders in at the root of the hdd was converted to shortcuts, opening shortcut takes a little while, like it's loading...
  9. I think my windows 10 got the virus!!!

I think my windows 10 got the virus!!!: I am scared that my windows 10 got the Coronavirus, and I am very worried!!!!!! I heard from a friend that they evolved to infect computers too, and I don't want to catch the virus! My windows 10 has a fever of over 100 Fahrenheit, and it keeps emailing enlargement pills!!!...
  10. Help i think I got a virus

Help i think I got a virus: Help i think I have a virus on Xbox one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/help-i-think-i-got-a-virus/0753b5e8-d0a3-4a79-acc7-957d776be86f