Windows 10: Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...

Discus and support Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung Galaxy Buds, sound by AKG. I don't know what that means.model number: SM-R180Specs: Cradle 5V 120mA Earbuds 5V 500mA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cyrus Kelley, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...

Samsung Galaxy Buds, sound by AKG. I don't know what that means.model number: SM-R180Specs: Cradle 5V 120mA Earbuds 5V 500mA

:)

Cyrus Kelley, Mar 4, 2024
  2. Raydar32 Win User

Problem with bluetooth and connecting to Samsung Earbuds

Good afternoon guys.

I have this problem with my Windows 11 Laptop. Basically I can't connect and get my Samsung Earbuds to work with bluetooth (these work in every device that i have).

Audio is connected, but I can't find the mic in my audio devices.

This is what i tried:

1. Update windows drivers.
    2. Rebooted the device and the PC multiple times.
    3. Repaired the earbuds multiple times.
    My hardware is an elitebook 830 g8.

How can i fix this?

Raydar32, Mar 4, 2024
  3. eischech Win User
    laptop Bluetooth pairs with cellphone and earbuds but will not connect to them

The problem: my laptop's Bluetooth pairs with my cellphone and my earbuds but will not connect to them.

Devices: HP Pavilion laptop running Windows 10 Home w/ the latest updates
    Moto G Power (2021) cellphone, Android v11
    Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro earbuds w/ the latest firmware
    Soundcore app (Android)

The phone has no trouble connecting to the earbuds, but:

-- The laptop's Bluetooth says it's paired with both the Moto G and the Liberty 3 earbuds, it won't connect to them. Windows' Device Manager does have both the phone and the earbuds listed under "Bluetooth."

-- The Moto's Bluetooth lists the laptop as "Previously connected" but when I try to re-connect there's a brief flash of "Connecting" then goes back to paired-but-not-connected. It will do this over and over. The same thing happens when I try to connect the earbuds to the laptop directly from the phone.

-- If I try to connect via the Soundcore app, using "Add device," the app searches but doesn't find the laptop. When I select "Set up manually" from the app's "Don't see your device?" screen, I get a list of other headphone and speaker, but not PCs. "Don't see your device?" on that screen says that the app only supports the devices on the list. But I assume that this won't matter if I can get the laptop connected directly to the earbuds.

So:
    -- Why does the laptop refuse to connect to the phone or the earbuds that it's paired with? Why does the phone refuse to connect with the laptop?

-- Things I've tried, after looking at lots of online suggestions (none of them have worked):

: Removing the phone and the earbuds from the laptop's Bluetooth and re-pairing them again.

: Restarting the laptop and the phone, and turning them off and then on again, separately and together.

: Turning Bluetooth off and then on again, separately for the laptop and the phone and together for the two devices.

: Making sure that the laptop's Bluetooth Support Service is running and is set on Automatic Startup and Bluetooth user Support Service is set on Manual (Trigger Start).

: Checking the laptop's Bluetooth driver; Windows says it has the latest driver.

: Running Windows' Bluetooth troubleshooter.

Suggestions?

Thanks --

I'm also sending this request to HP, Motorola, & Soundcore tech support.

eischech, Mar 4, 2024
  4. John DeV Win User

Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...

Problem with bluetooth and connecting to Samsung Earbuds

Hello Raydar32,

Have you tried your Samsung Earbuds on another computer? Have you tried other Bluetooth headsets on your laptop and checked if the issue persists?

Kind regards,

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...

1. Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The... - Similar Threads - Hello having trouble

2. Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...: Samsung Galaxy Buds, sound by AKG. I don't know what that means.model number: SM-R180Specs: Cradle 5V 120mA Earbuds 5V 500mA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-all-i-am-having-trouble-connecting-my/457c1097-3208-4905-bb6b-6c2e003a76c5
  3. Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...: Samsung Galaxy Buds, sound by AKG. I don't know what that means.model number: SM-R180Specs: Cradle 5V 120mA Earbuds 5V 500mA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-all-i-am-having-trouble-connecting-my/457c1097-3208-4905-bb6b-6c2e003a76c5
  4. How can I connect my samsung galaxy earbuds to my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I connect my samsung galaxy earbuds to my HP laptop?: I am unable to find my earbuds to my laptop and they do not show up as one of the bluetooth options. I would like to connect them for when I want to watch a movie I can without disturbing my boyfriend at night well he sleeps. Can I please get some help? I have tried...
  5. How can I connect my samsung galaxy earbuds to my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I connect my samsung galaxy earbuds to my HP laptop?: I am unable to find my earbuds to my laptop and they do not show up as one of the bluetooth options. I would like to connect them for when I want to watch a movie I can without disturbing my boyfriend at night well he sleeps. Can I please get some help? I have tried...
  6. How can I connect my samsung galaxy earbuds to my HP laptop?

7. Connecting my earbuds to my laptop

Connecting my earbuds to my laptop: Does anyone know how to connect the skullcandy Indy headphones to the computer? I have a Gateway, I've seen all the tutorial videos to connect the headphones but so far I can't...
  8. I am having trouble connecting a Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am having trouble connecting a Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop: I tried connecting a wireless Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop but it asked me for a pin and I don't know what the pin is or what to do now. [ATTACH]...
  9. My samsung earbuds connectivity to my windows 10 pc

My samsung earbuds connectivity to my windows 10 pc: Hi, I have a windows 10 Acer aspire with numerous upgrades that I've made to it. when I connect my Samsung earbuds to the computer, It says that they are connected to music and voice. I cannot hear anything, and besides, I thought you should be able to use them to play games....
  10. Bluetooth earbuds having trouble connecting

Bluetooth earbuds having trouble connecting: When I try to connect my earbuds to the laptop, it only connects voice, but not audio. I've found that I can fix it if I redo the pairing AND run the troubleshooter, but it stops working again every time I have to turn the earbuds off and on again. Is there a permanent fix to...