Windows 10: Hello ben you may not remember me by name, but you might recognise me as Batman33755 you...

Discus and support Hello ben you may not remember me by name, but you might recognise me as Batman33755 you... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I did the reset as per your instructions but sadly it failed. sincew then things went a little further downhill. The admin was locked, so I deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by robert duquette, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Hello ben you may not remember me by name, but you might recognise me as Batman33755 you...

I did the reset as per your instructions but sadly it failed. sincew then things went a little further downhill. The admin was locked, so I deleted him. Then created a new admin, please understand that every zip code I have lived in has had a batman at one time or another, but 33755 has been my main for 25+ yrs or close to it. Anyhow to summarise what I want to do and where I am at. I have 2 laptops the one you were on by remote is an ASUS G75VX Rog The Rog is a bit messed up because after the failed reset. I deecided the only way to reserect the original Batman back from hotmail was to, do ir thru the hd from my second laptop, It's an ASUS E-tek X55CR. Now this pc Had been brought up to 8.1 with dl from the Microsoft site. I had heard horror stories about Win10 and was holding off because I didnt want headaches while gaming. I've been a gamer since Atari2600 and even played some really simple wargames on both commdore64 and TRS-80. From the first line of IBM compatables all the way up to 486 models, whenever I saw a tower sitting at the curb with the trash. I would grab it and take it home depending on the fact that up to 486 most components were interchangable. And I would wait til I had 3 or 4 then I would pick the best stuff from them all starting with the motherboard, and build a decent Robenstein or HouseOfPain tower of power for myself. Now, to get directly to the meat of why I'm telling you this tho. I have these 2 laptops because I used to play War Commander on FB. I started with 1 acc. And quit the game with 7 acc I needed to step away it was burning me out. I was also not happy with the devs and how they treated the players. Anyhow the E-tek was doing a recovery in 2015. At the time I was living in my hometown in Maine, there was an Ice storm and the cable and power was out for more than 16 hrs. When power and net were restored It took 3 days connected by Ethernet and when it finished the restore it did not re-install ethernet, wireless or Bluetooth on the HD. So, I packed it away and forgot about it for a while. I was moving to Ca. in 2017. I brought the E-tek and the Rog with me. The RoG also never got Win10 put on it. The original hd and slave melted down on me last year. I had it worked on at a shop called Respectech. When I dropped it off I told them I wanted win10 on the HD. They Installed a preloaded Win10 HE version on the new 1 TB HD, and gave me a USB stick to reboot it should the need come up. I figured the USB stick would repair the E-tek and tried to put win10 on the hd but it wouldn't read it I didn't know it couldn't read what it wasn't programmed to do. I'm sitting here in Ca, I have a job as an In Home Care Provider. My client is also my clan leader, I met him in another game on FB in 2008. it was a tank game and I absolutely loved playing. I had a fallout with the devs of this game They docked me $14.00 on a purchase of 2 $14.00 coin bundles. The game if your wondering, was Ground War Tanks. There were rumors they were going to be sued by WG for copyright infringements. I left the game even tho it hurt because I loved the guys in the clan. I have no one left as immediate family. I bounced around a while trying to find another game. Most of them I found mundanely boring. Until I went to World of Tanks. Then in early 2015, WG nerfed quite a few tanks and introduced gold ammo. Disgruntled but not deterred. I went over to World of Warships and fell in love. I also found my clan there and they had joined AW. A sort of family reunion took place. And I was home once again. That was in oct/nov 2015. I want to install win10 on the 8.1 hd so I bought a win10 He and it cant read it because the USBs cannot be used no drivers. PC's and gaming are what I love to do you see. And everything I learned in the past 3 months, completely blows away 1/2 of everything I ever learned since windows 95. I am sitting on several payroll time cards. On the first of april my employers went e-file. I haven't been able to file yet because my pc owner has been locked and anyhow I thought putting the 8.1 hd in the rog and see if I could repair it. I found I cant. I also picked up G432 Logitech headset, 2/1 tb Seagate External hd's 16 gb of ram 4 - 4 gig cards, I put 2 in the Rog and One in the E-tek. Curiosity got me and as an experiment I then slapped the RoG hd in the E-tek and it worked but the e-tek could not handle the graphics very well. Nor could it read the read the drivers I copied off the Rog hd hoping they would fix my problem. I want to Buy a full version of Win10 pro when my 7 months of back pay comes in on the time cards I have recently received. I had to call them because I hadn't been getting them since dec. I aslo want to buy another RoG or comparable pc for gaming. And I want to attempt to make/create a multi level game that will intricately integrate, Military, Naval, Armored and Air combat in real time strategy game on a PVP 20/30 vs20/ 30 platform That will include maps large enough to fit the actual gun ranges involving multi player teamwork or perhaps clan size operations as a Long Term Goal. I think a proper team, and the right guide with the knowledge to teach and mentor me in my project. But I have no clue where to start. I so here I am, I would ask of either you Ben or Adrian. Both of you treated me as a customer and not a bother, didn't threaten me like the person who made me pull out all my cables and yank the battery out of my pc when they added the dl for the event and I said no. That person I still say owes me a cell phone because instead of turning it off that night I ended up resetting it. I hope they got fired or demoted. they also should be forewarned that if I should ever decide to become a jedi…...They need to pray I never learn to long distance force choke Joke : So can you guide me where to start it might be another month before I get the checks of my back pay. But I am serious on doing this. I feel I should also tell you 2 weeks ago I really lost my temper on you're feedback. I saw the E-tek Hd had been integrated with the win10 and neither were separated but melded as one on my external drives that kept getting scrubbed clean every day. I was also irritated I could not get the guy I need to put into AW through their official page on FB in because none of my admins could authorize the new client to dl to C:. And I apologise to those who read my tirade, but I am not sorry. These PC's may not be much compared to what a dev may own. But They are my link to my clan and family. I miss my ships, I miss my tanks both games for me are what give me reason to keep moving forward. It is just me, I have no one but my dog to worry about. So I'll admit I have substantial investments of my income earned in both games In Wows I have a 96% wr PVE. And I am coming up on 5 yrs in WoWs, and almost as long for AW. I would like to introduce myself as my in gam names. In Wows I have unlocked and owned 175 ships t1-t10. I have 120 capts 9-14 pts, 137/138 ships in port and 37 slots open for the new subs I have yet to get even one. Out of those ships I own 42 are prems. I would actually give my IGN However it is my understand for security purposes I cannot do this here. In AW I have an 81% wr pve. In Ground War Tanks my role was taking a med to hvy tank to a point up high to serve a dual role as spotter and a hilltop sniper in most classes, I'm #2 C.I.C. of the Battalion, I have 144 tanks unlocked, have 1 capt rank cmmndr. 1 1st LT. and the 2 gold LT's. I also own 35 prems. I am friends with many in both games. I can be found in the Q-N-A chat in WoWs and Global in AW. So now you know more than enough data about me. And I noticed ads for Surrettes and Dementia appeared right after that on my profile. I can see someone tossing it out there after my tirade. But you **** u me. I am not crazy, I know I'm a tad off center I admit. Not crazy tho because I know i'm off center therefore I cannot have surettes or dementia. I do have roughly $3,000 in pc's and assorted upgrades and accessories. I also have another Walmart pruchased Win10 HE I picked up to put on the E-tek bought before I found out it couldnt support win10. Anyhow Ben my question is do you feel as if youre up for the task of teaching me some of the basics? If you are then I await you to answer me via my e-mail if you still have it. If you cant no worries I'll go ask Adrian. And if he can't well I take baby steps til I learn enough, for I also know when it comes to Pc's I am a gorilla in a high end fine china shop. And that is yet another reason I know I am not off my rocker. And I'm done with this book.

:)

robert duquette, Apr 26, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Overclock how to AMD 3200+ 754 MSI K8MM-V ? (2005 model)

Hello
    How to make it ? Needing a simple step by step guide for amateur ?
    Vintage 2005 computer:
    • MSI K8MM-V (micro ATX)
    • AMD 64 3200+(2,2GHz) socket 754 Venice TDP=59W
    • 2x1gb Hynix memory DDR400 PC3200
    • Basic 400W Colorsit Power supply
    Air flow should be as today's high standard:
    + CPU cooler TDP=150W: Alpenföhn Ben Nevis tower ( the 120mm 3x copper heat pipes smaller version).
    + New case 2x120mm quality fans inside CFM=60.

I'd like to achieve a easy and safe tuning to a like 2,5 GHz and will be happy if it is possibly achieved for continuous running.

user33331, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Deleted program still recognised by Windows

Hi. My BitDefender antivirus was playing up yet again so I uninstalled it. For some reason, BitDefender comes in two parts, the AV itself and an 'agent' (bdagent.exe). I uninstalled both and also went through the registry to delete items with those names.

When I go to customise my taskbar, bdagent is still showing as an option. Can anyone suggest why this is and how I can remove it from the list of options? Thank you.

Hello ben  you may not remember me by name, but you might recognise me as Batman33755 you... [​IMG]

dortmunder, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Hello ben you may not remember me by name, but you might recognise me as Batman33755 you...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Hello ben you may not remember me by name, but you might recognise me as Batman33755 you...

1. Hello ben you may not remember me by name, but you might recognise me as Batman33755 you... - Similar Threads - Hello ben may

2. are you able to call me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    are you able to call me?: Are you able to call me ??<Phone number removed for privacy> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-you-able-to-call-me/4020dfde-7a24-477e-8554-7696bc9aac5e
  3. can you help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you help me?: on my work computer, because the screen lock pin was entered incorrectly 3 times, it asks to enter A1B2C3, but the keyboard language is Russian and does not change in any way. Please help me....
  4. Can you help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help me?: I'm trying to install Virtualbox from Oracle and getting this message. But I'm unsure if you can help me because it is not a Microsoft product. If you can't, then just let me know.Look forward to hearing your response....
  5. You Might Claim That?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You Might Claim That?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,You might claim that all free antivirus rivals of the Microsoft antivirus shouldnt be trusted at all and not to believe every word they claim against the Microsoft antivirus in being true,and you would say i shouldn't be using the Kaspersky free...
  6. can you help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    can you help me: can you help me figure why my computer not 100 percent it is only 95 percent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me/87ccddc5-3345-4cd9-9769-57a90e575cee
  7. hello guys hope you are doing fine hope you can help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hello guys hope you are doing fine hope you can help me: so last time I manage to reformat my laptop but the settings is that I keep my files on it but when Im trying to open now the files like jpeg, PDF or other stuff its just cant be open. I notice all files are with.nile named on it. I tried to remove it but still the same.....
  8. Can you help me ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you help me ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rasquiMT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h8a7x7/can_you_help_me/
  9. are you kidding me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    are you kidding me?: we all know I hate this company beyond hate. We all know you all love this company beyond love. I say anything ill about this company I get attacked. Don't you blame my microsoft, it is you now I see this? [ATTACH] THIS IS A SCAM. ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? HOW CAN...
  10. Are you kidding me... ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Are you kidding me... ?: I have never witnessed a more frustrating experience than what i have had over the past 3 months with my asus laptop on windows. Laptop is great, but jesus christ..... who is coming up with windows ?? a child?? in the last 3 months i have already had to do a complete...