Windows 10: Hello, buying windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support Hello, buying windows 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I try to buy 60 "windows 10 Enterprise". Where can I get the budget? Do you happen to know the approximate price? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Yeseul Jeon, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Hello, buying windows 10 Enterprise

I try to buy 60 "windows 10 Enterprise".

Where can I get the budget?

Do you happen to know the approximate price?

Thanks.

:)

Yeseul Jeon, Aug 3, 2020

2. enterprise evaluation expired cannot find my Windows 10

Hello,

Product keys are usually provided when you buy an Office or a Windows product. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following:

• Are you referring to Office Enterprise or Windows 10 Enterprise?
    • Does your copy came pre-installed on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest checking the steps in this
    article
    on how to find your Windows product key.

Should you have questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Hello, buying windows 10 Enterprise

buying a product key for Enterprise

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you would like to purchase Windows 10 Enterprise for your PC.

I appreciate your interest in windows 10 Enterprise and let me point you in the right direction, where you would get the appropriate help to purchase this version.

We have a dedicated team who will assist you in purchase and any issues related to Windows 10 Enterprise and that is our Volume licensing Team.

Please refer this article and web link for understanding how it works and also how to buy the license:

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Hello, buying windows 10 Enterprise

1. Hello, buying windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Hello buying Enterprise

2. Windows 10 - Enterprise Ver 22H2 - Windows Hello not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 - Enterprise Ver 22H2 - Windows Hello not working: Hello,Will list the environmentAD Hybrid Azure Local systems all on ADGPO FREE OU > to ensure our policy isn't taking over test environmentRun GPUpdate /force MDM > Ivanti- If I use our city image to setup windows hello, you see the message "currently unavailable"- If I use...
  3. Windows 10 - Enterprise Ver 22H2 - Windows Hello not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Enterprise Ver 22H2 - Windows Hello not working: Hello,Will list the environmentAD Hybrid Azure Local systems all on ADGPO FREE OU > to ensure our policy isn't taking over test environmentRun GPUpdate /force MDM > Ivanti- If I use our city image to setup windows hello, you see the message "currently unavailable"- If I use...
  4. Windows 10 - Enterprise Ver 22H2 - Windows Hello not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hello i need to buy a product key for windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hello i need to buy a product key for windows 10 pro: so that i can get it legally and properly where can i do this the links i have tried from a previous thread only take me to a page to compare pro vs home but no buy option...
  6. Hello i need to buy a product key for windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i need to buy a product key for windows 10 pro: so that i can get it legally and properly where can i do this the links i have tried from a previous thread only take me to a page to compare pro vs home but no buy option...
  7. Hello i need to buy a product key for windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Why is it so hard to buy Windows 10 Enterprise v1809/1909

Why is it so hard to buy Windows 10 Enterprise v1809/1909: Sorry for this people... but I have to let Microsoft know. I work for a Major tech company. We want to buy product keys for Windows 10 enterprise. The problem is that when I tell the purchaser what to get … he bought the wrong version LTSC. He is so confused … so I...
  9. buying a product key for Enterprise

buying a product key for Enterprise: I have an old computer running Wind****censed to a corporation. I am being asked to use my organization's product key to reauthorize, but I want to subscribe or buy my own license. Can I do that, or will adding a new product key be a problem with the existing Windows?...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise (for an Enterprise hehe!)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Enterprise (for an Enterprise hehe!): Hi guys my name is Romina! (not a native english speaker you'll see) im an student in Argentina, currently studying System Analist carreer, our professor give us a task to compete Windows vs Linux ... classic ... The question here is if any one can help me and give me facts...