Windows 10: hello can anyone tell what smert is

Discus and support hello can anyone tell what smert is in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I may have spelled it slightly wrong. I thought that was a scan for malware program released by win such as MRT that is a widows scan your system... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PaulEllis1, May 27, 2019.

1. hello can anyone tell what smert is

I may have spelled it slightly wrong. I thought that was a scan for malware program released by win such as MRT that is a widows scan your system

file. I remember running the program, but it reahes a time when it says new version required. I assume the MRT comes in mionthrywith out updates.

Thanks In advance

:)

PaulEllis1, May 27, 2019
  2. Toothless Win User

Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, May 27, 2019
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, May 27, 2019
  4. Vicky Acs Win User

hello can anyone tell what smert is

Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, May 27, 2019
Thema:

hello can anyone tell what smert is

1. hello can anyone tell what smert is - Similar Threads - hello anyone tell

2. Hello, does anyone have the drivers for..

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello, does anyone have the drivers for..: Hello, does anyone have the drivers for smartab? model is STW1050. I reinstalled windows 10 on the tablet and now i dont have any drivers and the manufacturer doesnt provide them in their website, if anyone has the same device i have, could you send me drivers from system32?...
  3. Anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone know what this is?: Anyone recognize this message or know how to stop it? With all the viruses and malware going around, you would think AMD would have something more official looking than this??? [img] 136532
  4. How can you tell if a website is really what it claims to be? (Like how can I tell that...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can you tell if a website is really what it claims to be? (Like how can I tell that...: I've been noticing A LOT of fake websites with "free" offers and the like...How can you tell if a website is really what it claims to be? (Like how can I tell that Microsoft.com is really Microsoft?) If you use any specific programs, please recommend them. Thank you in...
  5. what is this please? thanks to anyone that can help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what is this please? thanks to anyone that can help.: -TPM Present: True -TPM Version: 2.0 -TPM Manufacturer ID: INTC -TPM Manufacturer Version: 11.0.2.1003 -PPI Spec Version: 1.2 -Ready For Storage: True -Ready For Attestation: True -Information Flags: 0x00000000 -Is Capable For Attestation: True -Clear Needed...
  6. Can anyone tell me which partitions are for Win 7 and which are for Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can anyone tell me which partitions are for Win 7 and which are for Win 10?: I got major corruption in my Win 10 install, so much that even trying to reinstall hangs... So I formatted the Win 10 partition, but there is also a "recovery partition", is that for win 10 or win 7? [IMG]...
  7. WHAT IS WINDOW HELLO?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    WHAT IS WINDOW HELLO?: Microsoft Dynamics 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-window-hello/3b8e81db-da73-4145-b5f4-51d3e587fbb9
  8. Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?: I just upgraded to windows 10. I was doing a scan with house call online and it found IndigoJunoIQV manufacture unknown in msconfig/system configuration but it could not remove it. I have searched the net and no search results come up for that. I ran windows defenders and it...
  9. Guys can anyone tell where this picture was taken?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Guys can anyone tell where this picture was taken?: [img] 59337
  10. Can anyone tell me how to create a desktop shortcut via Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Can anyone tell me how to create a desktop shortcut via Microsoft Edge: I can't for the life of me see how to make a shortcut on my desktop. I'm sure there is a way and if not then that is so very fail. lol 11107