Windows 10: +hello can somebody help mme iam 81yrs old and i have messed up my start up iinstead of...

Discus and support +hello can somebody help mme iam 81yrs old and i have messed up my start up iinstead of... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; mystart up background has turned black but my icons are still therethere was a system called restoro on and i hit the safe mode button by accident next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by albert harrison1, Jul 2, 2022.

1. +hello can somebody help mme iam 81yrs old and i have messed up my start up iinstead of...

mystart up background has turned black but my icons are still therethere was a system called restoro on and i hit the safe mode button by accident next thing was my screen went black but my icons are there i am 81yts old and dont know what to do and in the top right hand corner of my screen it says safe mode please help me

:)

albert harrison1, Jul 2, 2022

2. Need old Windows Start menu

Hi,

I realize that you need the old Windows start menu. I will try to help you with this issue.

You can click the hash icon located above the 3D Builder icon to check if that helps.

Suggest you to follow these steps to check if that helps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Personalization and click Start.

• Enable the feature for “use start full screen”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 2, 2022
  3. windows 10 start menu messed up layout

Hello Nabiha,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to perform the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys, select Personalization.
    • Select Start and check if the Start menu screen is turned to Full screen mode.
    • If the full screen is turned on, Turn off and check if the issue resolves.
    Please post to us to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 2, 2022
  4. +hello can somebody help mme iam 81yrs old and i have messed up my start up iinstead of...

old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

+hello can somebody help mme iam 81yrs old and i have messed up my start up iinstead of...

1. +hello can somebody help mme iam 81yrs old and i have messed up my start up iinstead of... - Similar Threads - +hello somebody help

2. can someone help me with my computer that is messing up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me with my computer that is messing up?: pc is messed upso my computer has been running into some problems and i don’t know what to do. 1. cannot open file explorer, the window goes white and it says not responding 2. when i open an app, the window also turns white3. my screen flashes black for about 10 seconds and...
  3. +hello can somebody help mme iam 81yrs old and i have messed up my start up iinstead of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    +hello can somebody help mme iam 81yrs old and i have messed up my start up iinstead of...: mystart up background has turned black but my icons are still therethere was a system called restoro on and i hit the safe mode button by accident next thing was my screen went black but my icons are there i am 81yts old and dont know what to do and in the top right hand...
  4. +hello can somebody help mme iam 81yrs old and i have messed up my start up iinstead of...

in Windows 10 Customization
    +hello can somebody help mme iam 81yrs old and i have messed up my start up iinstead of...: mystart up background has turned black but my icons are still therethere was a system called restoro on and i hit the safe mode button by accident next thing was my screen went black but my icons are there i am 81yts old and dont know what to do and in the top right hand...
  5. I messed up with my cloning, help?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    I messed up with my cloning, help?: [img] So what I was trying to do was to clone my SSD to HHD so that I can install my new SSD. Now the HHD I cloned to was previously 1TB but not it's saying it's 120GB exactly the same as my SSD? I have no idea what's going on and it's not going going well this cloning...
  6. I messed up with my cloning, help?

in Windows 10 Support
    I messed up with my cloning, help?: [img] So what I was trying to do was to clone my SSD to HHD so that I can install my new SSD. Now the HHD I cloned to was previously 1TB but not it's saying it's 120GB exactly the same as my SSD? I have no idea what's going on and it's not going going well this cloning...
  7. I messed up. Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I messed up. Please help!: I had one user account on my Windows 10 and i wanted to change the User folder name. So following this tutorial, https://youtu.be/XASJTN8Sr1I , Created a temporary user account with administrative privileges and signed into it. Went to the registry editor and changed the...
  8. Start Menu messed up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu messed up: I have a laptop with many different IDs on. I log onto each ID for different work. The problem is that on some IDs the Start Menu has messed up. I get rid of all icons and add about 3 or 4 select icons to my start menu. NOW: I get what looks like the default start menu...
  9. Help! I have messed up my pc messing with bios settings and disk part!

in Windows 10 Support
    Help! I have messed up my pc messing with bios settings and disk part!: I have done A LOT of messing with settings while trying to boot my pc..idk why it's been stuck on the spinning circle. I am so lost at this point, please someone?? I have an hp stream 11 and I'm clueless... 115235
  10. Messed up start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Messed up start menu: So, I finally decided to upgrade to W10 from Windows 7, and it's cool and everything, actually liking it. The only thing that has gone wrong, is that I get this [img] (for those who don't know spanish, 'pendiente' means pending) instead of this [img] what...