Windows 10: Hello, can someone help me ? i have 2 problems with my Laptop

Discus and support Hello, can someone help me ? i have 2 problems with my Laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using Lenovo Ideapad 330 14-AST (Laptop) 1. I always get a blue screen (with zoomed-in) every time I'm shut down or restart my laptop 2. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HellCoreMoDz, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Hello, can someone help me ? i have 2 problems with my Laptop

Hi, I'm using Lenovo Ideapad 330 14-AST (Laptop)

1. I always get a blue screen (with zoomed-in) every time I'm shut down or restart my laptop

2. I always get notification No Name app perverting from shutting down/restart

EDIT: and my Laptop is slower to boot when I press the power button I get a few sec black screen before I enter Password Screen and its slow to load app when I enter the home screen

can I fix this problem without resetting my Laptop ?

:)

HellCoreMoDz, Jul 21, 2019
  2. Volatile Win User

Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Jul 21, 2019
  3. SunnyK Win User
    New Laptop Help, Please.

What about MSI GS60 or Lenovo Y50? THey are light, portable and powerful... also both are 15" and in your budget. *Toast :toast:

SunnyK, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Hello, can someone help me ? i have 2 problems with my Laptop

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Hello, can someone help me ? i have 2 problems with my Laptop

1. Hello, can someone help me ? i have 2 problems with my Laptop - Similar Threads - Hello someone help

2. Can someone help me activate my camera on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can someone help me activate my camera on my laptop?: For some reason my camera does not show in the apps and I cannot figure how to activate it. I have tried to follow the instructions provided but still nothing. Can somebody walk me through this?...
  3. can someone help me I skip this error plis..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can someone help me I skip this error plis..: 031719-8828-01.dmp17/3/2019 01:46:49 pm DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f 00000000`00000003 ffffc602`acfe2060 ffff9d85`66a5f7d0 ffffc602`b48850a0 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe + 1aa0a0 NT Kernel & System Sistema Operativo Microsoft® Windows® Microsoft Corporation...
  4. can someone please help me with bsod?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can someone please help me with bsod?: here is link to my bsod dump. https://uploadfiles.io/98hqi about a month ago i had asked for help on here with a driver problem, and i got help from a microsoft MVP. but i bsod again and im sure its a driver issue, can someone please god help me. here is link to dump...
  5. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone help me?: I don't know if anyone can help me with this but I wanna get my old files before I reset my laptop if anyone can tell me how to get my files that I had before I reset my laptop that would help me a lot Thank you!...
  6. I have encounter NetWSN00.sys error, can someone help me to resolve the issue with my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have encounter NetWSN00.sys error, can someone help me to resolve the issue with my laptop: The heap dump and MSinfo32 are kept in the below location: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApxA9rk1JuOM1S8tv0UvkUhqAz0C https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-have-encounter-netwsn00sys-error-can-someone/093e6fd6-37cc-4355-adc4-8bc581f5a26b
  7. Hello I have problem after 1803 update. Can you help me please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello I have problem after 1803 update. Can you help me please: Hello, I have one proplem after update 1803. My computer refresh itself when starting at password entry screen I took video show you a problem. How can i fixed this problem ? Please help me. https://youtu.be/kgc1m6AcJbg...
  8. Can someone help me?? PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?? PLEASE: Hi!! can someone help me fix my taskbar. So i was casually browsing then it suddenly goes to a Blue Screen! after the collecting of some error info and restarted my laptop .After that i tried opening it and then this messaged pop out "the selected boot device failed " after...
  9. Can someone help me?!? apps not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me?!? apps not working!: Hi guys. this morning i woke up. and all my minecraft doesent want to start up! skype says not responding! help!!! this is really frustrating. 35706
  10. Can Someone Help me Write a Script

in Windows 10 Support
    Can Someone Help me Write a Script: I use an old kvm switch without active ddc so I am always having to open screen resolution settings and click detect. I would like to make a script file and then a shortcut to the file to do this for me but I have never written a script and can't figure out how to do it....