Windows 10: Hello, can someone help me ? i have 2 problems with my Laptop

Discus and support Hello, can someone help me ? i have 2 problems with my Laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using Lenovo Ideapad 330 14-AST (Laptop) 1. I always get a blue screen (with zoomed-in) every time I'm shut down or restart my laptop 2. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HellCoreMoDz, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Hello, can someone help me ? i have 2 problems with my Laptop

Hi, I'm using Lenovo Ideapad 330 14-AST (Laptop)

1. I always get a blue screen (with zoomed-in) every time I'm shut down or restart my laptop

2. I always get notification No Name app perverting from shutting down/restart

EDIT: and my Laptop is slower to boot when I press the power button I get a few sec black screen before I enter Password Screen and its slow to load app when I enter the home screen

can I fix this problem without resetting my Laptop ?

:)

HellCoreMoDz, Jul 21, 2019
  2. Volatile Win User

Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Jul 21, 2019
  3. SunnyK Win User
    New Laptop Help, Please.

What about MSI GS60 or Lenovo Y50? THey are light, portable and powerful... also both are 15" and in your budget. *Toast :toast:

SunnyK, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Hello, can someone help me ? i have 2 problems with my Laptop

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Hello, can someone help me ? i have 2 problems with my Laptop

1. Hello, can someone help me ? i have 2 problems with my Laptop - Similar Threads - Hello someone help

2. Can someone help me with my problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can someone help me with my problem?: So my laptops fine but some of my files cannot be opened and when i try to open the file explorer just hangs.Another problem is that my search bar cant be used when i click apps on it it doesnt open.My Microsoft store is not opening too i dont know why i have these problems....
  3. Can someone help me with my problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with my problem?: So my laptops fine but some of my files cannot be opened and when i try to open the file explorer just hangs.Another problem is that my search bar cant be used when i click apps on it it doesnt open.My Microsoft store is not opening too i dont know why i have these problems....
  4. Can someone help me with my problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can someone help me solve these 2 problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can someone help me solve these 2 problems: Hello, so the first problem i'm having is that whenever I try to connect my xbox series s controller through any usb port it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and this shows up under universal serial bus controllers: "Unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed"...
  6. I have a Problem. can someone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Problem. can someone help?: Hello. So i have a problem in my Laptop and i don't know how to fix it. Windows 10 promy laptop lags after using for a short time And every app's FPS is going 12-35 and alot of drop framesEven tho i Closed all running programs its still laggingAnd everytime i refresh the...
  7. I have a Problem. can someone help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Problem. can someone help?: Hello. So i have a problem in my Laptop and i don't know how to fix it. Windows 10 promy laptop lags after using for a short time And every app's FPS is going 12-35 and alot of drop framesEven tho i Closed all running programs its still laggingAnd everytime i refresh the...
  8. I have a Problem. can someone help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. can someone help me with my problem?

can someone help me with my problem?: ok so my pc started an automatic repair blue screen with the message "automatic repair couldnt repair your pc", i tried absolutly everything but everything fails, ive watched every youtube tutorial video but it doesnt work out can someone help me? i honestly dont know what...
  10. Hello, can someone help me?

Hello, can someone help me?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rebtm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fexszq/hello_can_someone_help_me/