Windows 10: Hello! Can someone tell me how to link my Minecraft/Mojang account to my Microsoft account?

Discus and support Hello! Can someone tell me how to link my Minecraft/Mojang account to my Microsoft account? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Because i want to buy Minecraft Dungeons WINDOWS 10 on my Mojang account but when i press buy,it says i need to log in my Microsoft account. I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FilipGherna, May 26, 2020.

1. Hello! Can someone tell me how to link my Minecraft/Mojang account to my Microsoft account?

Because i want to buy Minecraft Dungeons WINDOWS 10 on my Mojang account but when i press buy,it says i need to log in my Microsoft account. I have Minecraft on my Mojang account and i don't want to have Minecraft Dungeons on my Microsoft account. Please help me!

:)

FilipGherna, May 26, 2020
  2. sassus Win User

How to link minecraft windows 10 edition bought from microsoft store to mojang account

hey im just trying to link the minecraft to the mojang account because im trying to use technic launcher but it just says "This Mojang Account Has No Purchased Copies Of Minecraft Attached"

sassus, May 26, 2020
  3. sassus Win User
    How to link minecraft windows 10 edition bought from microsoft store to mojang account

sassus, May 26, 2020
  4. Hello! Can someone tell me how to link my Minecraft/Mojang account to my Microsoft account?

Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you lost the login information of Mojang Account or the Microsoft Account?

If you have forgotten the login information of the Mojang/Minecraft Account, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Minecraft log in and try to recover the account.

If you have forgotten the login information of the Microsoft Account, then follow the steps mentioned in
    Find your Microsoft account email address and try to retrieve
    your Microsoft Account.

If you still have issues, then I suggest you to contact Mojang Customer Support and they
    will assist you in this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Hello! Can someone tell me how to link my Minecraft/Mojang account to my Microsoft account?

1. Hello! Can someone tell me how to link my Minecraft/Mojang account to my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - Hello someone tell

2. Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.: I cannot complete the first step to migrate my Mojang account, which is to verify the email. It fails to send the code every time, and changing the email isn't possible because Mojang Studious will not properly send the verification email to verify the account. It claims to...
  3. Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.: I cannot complete the first step to migrate my Mojang account, which is to verify the email. It fails to send the code every time, and changing the email isn't possible because Mojang Studious will not properly send the verification email to verify the account. It claims to...
  4. Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account: I have run the migration process of my Mojang account to my MS account but it seems it didn't succeed since logging in with my MS account requires me to pay again to use download Mojang and also fails to login from the Game itself.On the otherhand trying to login with my...
  5. Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account

Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account: I have run the migration process of my Mojang account to my MS account but it seems it didn't succeed since logging in with my MS account requires me to pay again to use download Mojang and also fails to login from the Game itself.On the otherhand trying to login with my...
  6. How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account?: I am a new PC user. I just purchased a PC with Windows 10. I created a Microsoft Account to play games on my PC.Prior to owning a PC, I played Minecraft on MacOS. To play Minecraft MacOS I created a Mojang account. The Mojang account I created was using EMAILid1.Now that I...
  7. Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration: Did the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft accounts happen yet? I ask because I have a Mojang account and a Microsoft account and they can't play together so I've been waiting for the migration to happen so I can finally play this game with my friend the way I used to...
  8. Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account?

Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account?: Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-link-my-microsoft-account-with-mojang/f6bd22dd-3e25-4a55-91aa-4928d16bc474
  9. Minecraft account and Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account and Mojang: Hello, I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition that I purchased from microsoft and play on a laptop. Does this give me a Mojang account? When I try to sign into Minecraft.net there is no account for my email. I also tried my xbox live sign in redentials and that didn't work. I...
  10. How Can I Tell if Someone Has Accessed my Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Can I Tell if Someone Has Accessed my Microsoft Account: Hello, Yesterday evening, a few hours ago, my friend inadvertently sent me a virus. She has meant to send a plain video of a singer, but when I clicked on the link, it immediately downloaded without requiring a security scan. I knew something was wrong immediately and a few...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. link microsoft and minecraft account

2. link microsoft account to mojang account

3. link mojang with microsoft

4. can i buy minecraft dungeons with a mojang account