Windows 10: Hello Community! I'm unable to log into my Dell laptop. Message on screen: You've entered...

Discus and support Hello Community! I'm unable to log into my Dell laptop. Message on screen: You've entered... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Community! I'm unable to log into my new Dell laptop. It's asking for a 'Challenge Phrase' which I don't have. It's telling me I've entered an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Reginald Robles, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Hello Community! I'm unable to log into my Dell laptop. Message on screen: You've entered...

Hello Community! I'm unable to log into my new Dell laptop. It's asking for a 'Challenge Phrase' which I don't have. It's telling me I've entered an incorrect PIN several times. It also stated that - To try again enter A1B2C3 below. which I did then it's asking for a PIN which I don't recall having. I'm certain I did something wrong. Thanks everyone for any help & direction.

:)

Reginald Robles, Feb 2, 2023

2. Microsoft Hello

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    2. Do you have access to another administrator account on your computer?
    3. Have you recently updated or upgraded your pc?

I suggest you try to login using the onscreen keyboard and enter your credential carefully and check if that helps. Follow the below steps to use on screen keyboard.

1. Select the Ease of Access
      button in the lower-right corner of the sign-in screen.
    2. Select On-Screen Keyboard.

Reply with the information, so that we can help you further.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Hello Community! I'm unable to log into my Dell laptop. Message on screen: You've entered...

Black screen on Windows 10, unable to log-in with error: "Preapring Automatic Repair"

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing black screen errors and unable to log-in.

Provide us the additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exact error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

As a workaround, I suggest you to remove all the external devices being connected (except mouse and keyboard), try hard reboot the device and check the status of this issue.

As you are unable to log-in to the desktop with black screen, I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps provided in the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems (click on
    Black screen and not signed in to Windows 10)

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Hello Community! I'm unable to log into my Dell laptop. Message on screen: You've entered...

1. Hello Community! I'm unable to log into my Dell laptop. Message on screen: You've entered... - Similar Threads - Hello Community I'm

2. Logging into Windows on my Dell Laptop or to bypass the login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging into Windows on my Dell Laptop or to bypass the login screen: Hello, I have access to my account, however for some reason I am unable to sign in my dell laptop. I have changes my password a few times but failed to sign in. Also, when I check the sign-in attempts, there are bunch of unsuccessful logins tried from various locations. Could...
  3. Logging into Windows on my Dell Laptop or to bypass the login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logging into Windows on my Dell Laptop or to bypass the login screen: Hello, I have access to my account, however for some reason I am unable to sign in my dell laptop. I have changes my password a few times but failed to sign in. Also, when I check the sign-in attempts, there are bunch of unsuccessful logins tried from various locations. Could...
  4. Hello Microsoft Community

Hello Microsoft Community: Im having 3 issues on my pc windows 111 My mouse is constantly showing a hourglass logo and i dont know why2 if i open Windows security its just all black and it says something with "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app"3 im always seeing an...
  5. Hello Community! I'm unable to log into my Dell laptop. Message on screen: You've entered...

Hello Community! I'm unable to log into my Dell laptop. Message on screen: You've entered...: Hello Community! I'm unable to log into my new Dell laptop. It's asking for a 'Challenge Phrase' which I don't have. It's telling me I've entered an incorrect PIN several times. It also stated that - To try again enter A1B2C3 below. which I did then it's asking for a PIN...
  6. Hello Community! I'm unable to log into my Dell laptop. Message on screen: You've entered...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello Community! I'm unable to log into my Dell laptop. Message on screen: You've entered...: Hello Community! I'm unable to log into my new Dell laptop. It's asking for a 'Challenge Phrase' which I don't have. It's telling me I've entered an incorrect PIN several times. It also stated that - To try again enter A1B2C3 below. which I did then it's asking for a PIN...
  7. Hello Microsoft community...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Microsoft community...: I'm getting so many problems with my computer installed windows 10... I was doing some work. Pc.. When I finished my work I turned off the pc. When I came back and turned on, it was written on the screen Preparing automatic repaAnd when I turned on the PC by any means, I...
  8. Hello Microsoft community...

Hello Microsoft community...: I'm getting so many problems with my computer installed windows 10... I was doing some work. Pc.. When I finished my work I turned off the pc. When I came back and turned on, it was written on the screen Preparing automatic repaAnd when I turned on the PC by any means, I...
  9. Hello Microsoft community...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. unable to log iinto Windows on Dell laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to log iinto Windows on Dell laptop.: I changed a security setting & rebooted, now my former pin is no longer usable and I have no idea what the password is. I have tried changing my password w/authenticator app but the laptop will not accept the new MS password. Any ideas? I'm thinking it may be a local acct &...