Windows 10: hello Cortana, where ared though?

Discus and support hello Cortana, where ared though? in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi i bought my pC 2 years ago in Germany and whilst upgrading to windows 10 (german version with dutch language pack) i remembered disabling Cortana... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Tonskidutch, Dec 9, 2018.

1. hello Cortana, where ared though?

Hi i bought my pC 2 years ago in Germany and whilst upgrading to windows 10 (german version with dutch language pack)

i remembered disabling Cortana since it was for english at the time.

how do I get Cortana to work ?

:)

Tonskidutch, Dec 9, 2018
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Dec 9, 2018
  3. AR-SA Language added automatically every restart

Thanks for the update. I've tried to replicate the issue but the AR-SR keyboard doesn't retain after a restart. Being said, it's possible that a software/program may cause the keyboard to re-enable. To
    rule this out, try the method below:

• First, remove the keyboard by re-adding the AR-SR language, and then select
      Remove to remove the keyboard from the selection.
    • Once the AR-SR keyboard is removed, perform a clean boot by following the steps on the article provided in the previous post.
    • In clean boot environment, disable all startup programs by following the steps on the same article under the
      How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot section. Click the drop-down arrow to view the steps.
    • Once you're done, check if the AR-SR keyboard will still appear after a restart.

Looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Dec 9, 2018
  4. hello Cortana, where ared though?

Cortana will not sync with my andoid device cortana app and the windows 10 pc embedded app!

Hello Devin,

There are several workarounds that we can perform for us to troubleshoot the problem with your
    Cortana on your Android device. In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• On your Android device, open Settings.
    • Go to Application Manager.
    • Select the Cortana app.
    • Tap on Clear Cache.
    • Reset your device.

Let us know if the these steps resolve the issue.

Lawrence Lib, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

hello Cortana, where ared though?

1. hello Cortana, where ared though? - Similar Threads - hello Cortana where

2. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Cortana
    Where is Cortana notebook?: So the problem is that I don't find Cortana notebook, search box, and many more. I searched and I see that others have this. I only have the windows default search box....
  3. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is Cortana notebook?: So the problem is that I don't find Cortana notebook, search box, and many more. I searched and I see that others have this. I only have the windows default search box....
  4. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where is Cortana's notebook?

in Cortana
    Where is Cortana's notebook?: Cortana version: 2.2101.15643.0, Windows version: 20H2 OS Build 19042.804 Where can I find Cortana's notebook? I saw screenshots from the search bar, but this is how it looks for me: [ATTACH] I thought it was the search icon, but when I decided to change the icon to bar,...
  6. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Cortana
    Where is Cortana notebook?: So the problem is that I don't find Cortana notebook, search box, and many more. I searched and I see that others have this. I only have the windows default search box. I recently changed my language to english on my computer....
  7. Cortana settings...where????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana settings...where????: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/joeyat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2e5xu/cortana_settingswhere/
  8. Windows forget where they ares supposed to be 3 monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows forget where they ares supposed to be 3 monitor setup: Hi there, I have been running 3 screens for a while. 2x 27" 1080p monitors, these are positioned side by side and above my new LG 38GL950G-B 38" ultra wide screen. So before I got the LG screen I had another 1080p 40" screen at the bottom which I never had any issues with...
  9. Where is the Cortana Settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is the Cortana Settings?: Just updated to Windows 2004. Cortana got a huge overhaul. But I am having trouble finding the settings for Cortana. I searched in PC Settings and got nothing. How can I configure Cortana now? submitted by /u/S0uvik [link] [comments]...
  10. where is cortana?

in Cortana
    where is cortana?: I don't see cortana in the taskbar. Where is my cortana? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-cortana/16d3c752-46f1-4a20-a6f9-fc1036d9ef28"