Windows 10: Hello, does anyone have the drivers for..

Discus and support Hello, does anyone have the drivers for.. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, does anyone have the drivers for smartab? model is STW1050. I reinstalled windows 10 on the tablet and now i dont have any drivers and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kotikissa, Aug 6, 2019.

1. kotikissa Win User

Hello, does anyone have the drivers for..

Hello, does anyone have the drivers for smartab? model is STW1050.
    I reinstalled windows 10 on the tablet and now i dont have any drivers and the manufacturer doesnt provide them in their website, if anyone has the same device i have, could you send me drivers from system32? Thanks

:)

kotikissa, Aug 6, 2019

2. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Synaptics driver update Windows 10

Hello Kat,

I suggest you to go to the manufacturer's website and download the driver. And follow the steps below:

• You may uninstall the driver.

• Double click on the set up file without restarting the system

• Once the driver installs successfully then restart the system.

Please let us know if the issue is fixed or need any further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Hello, does anyone have the drivers for..

Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Hello, does anyone have the drivers for..

1. Hello, does anyone have the drivers for.. - Similar Threads - Hello does anyone

2. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: So I'm on Windows 11 and out the blue stuff on my windows START and when I try to use the notification bar just act up. Like when I hit the windows start to open the menu, the moment I click on the search bar to type something the window would auto-close. Same when I tried to...
  3. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: So I'm on Windows 11 and out the blue stuff on my windows START and when I try to use the notification bar just act up. Like when I hit the windows start to open the menu, the moment I click on the search bar to type something the window would auto-close. Same when I tried to...
  4. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: I turned on my pc today and it came up with some type off error saying, “Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key”. I tried solutions which i found on yours which were, changing the boot order in the BIOS settings and...
  5. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: I turned on my pc today and it came up with some type off error saying, “Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key”. I tried solutions which i found on yours which were, changing the boot order in the BIOS settings and...
  6. Does Anyone Have The Drivers For The HP-Photosmart-C4380?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Anyone Have The Drivers For The HP-Photosmart-C4380?: Good Evening. I recently got a printer from my father. It is the HP-Photosmart-C4380 and it is not coming with the drivers. I do not trust any drivers off the internet, and the HP website itself does not provide any drivers. Looking at the printer under Devices and Printers...
  7. Does Anyone Have The Drivers For The HP-Photosmart-C4380?

Does Anyone Have The Drivers For The HP-Photosmart-C4380?: Good Evening. I recently got a printer from my father. It is the HP-Photosmart-C4380 and it is not coming with the drivers. I do not trust any drivers off the internet, and the HP website itself does not provide any drivers. Looking at the printer under Devices and Printers...
  8. Does Anyone Have The Drivers For The HP-Photosmart-C4380?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Does anyone have an address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have an address?: Does anyone have a physical mailing address for microsoft? Their pos program shuts down with zero warning and the oh so wonderful onr drive- sarcasm fully intended, does not save the work...even though it is set to do so. They have now cost me enough hours I intend to bill...
  10. Does anyone have an address?

Does anyone have an address?: Does anyone have a physical mailing address for microsoft? Their pos program shuts down with zero warning and the oh so wonderful onr drive- sarcasm fully intended, does not save the work...even though it is set to do so. They have now cost me enough hours I intend to bill...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. smartab stw1050 drivers

2. smartab stw1050 support

3. desktop-cqrt9ct stw1050 mic info

4. smartab camera driver,
  5. smartab stw1050 specs,
  6. smartab 1050 drivers,
  7. smartab stw1050 touchscreen issues,
  8. smartab stw1050 drivers download