Windows 10: Hello enable your microsoft account ..... impossible with my PC

Discus and support Hello enable your microsoft account ..... impossible with my PC in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Dear Community I am running Windows 10 64Bit and have added the active Office 365 subscription to this PC. When I try to complete my windows sign... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Charles1961, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Hello enable your microsoft account ..... impossible with my PC

Dear Community

I am running Windows 10 64Bit and have added the active Office 365 subscription to this PC.

When I try to complete my windows sign in in any of the office suite (word / excel) Use ID is OK > Password is OK > I then get the message "Hello enable your microsoft account" You need to use Windows Hello to finish adding ***@*** my account. This is not possible on this PC as no camera, no fingerprint possible.

How can I complete sign in?

Any help gratefully received as I have tried various YouTube fixes / workaround all of which do not solve the problem

Moved from: Office/My account, billing and sign-in/Windows 10/Office 365 Home

:)

Charles1961, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Recovery of Microsoft Account, Impossible?

Hi,

You may need to reset your password for you to access your account again. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages when you tried to login?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you trying to log in to your Microsoft Account or to your Windows 10 local account?
    • Have you tried resetting your password?

Meanwhile, if you're trying to log in to your Microsoft Account, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

forum article
    shared by PaulSey on how to reset your password and recover your Microsoft Account.

If you're trying to log in to your Windows 10 local account, we suggest that you perform the instructions in this

article
    on how you can reset your Windows 10 local account.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the steps on how to recover your Microsoft Account by clicking on this
    link.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Hello enable your microsoft account ..... impossible with my PC

Microsoft Hello

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    2. Do you have access to another administrator account on your computer?
    3. Have you recently updated or upgraded your pc?

I suggest you try to login using the onscreen keyboard and enter your credential carefully and check if that helps. Follow the below steps to use on screen keyboard.

1. Select the Ease of Access
      button in the lower-right corner of the sign-in screen.
    2. Select On-Screen Keyboard.

Reply with the information, so that we can help you further.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Hello enable your microsoft account ..... impossible with my PC

1. Hello enable your microsoft account ..... impossible with my PC - Similar Threads - Hello enable microsoft

2. Impossible to connect to microsoft store because of window hello nip.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Impossible to connect to microsoft store because of window hello nip.: Hi, I can't currently access microsoft store because of the window hello nip. I never had it before and now when I try to put one they say that my organisation doesn't have the ressource while its a personal account. I even search the internet were the solution was to remove...
  3. Will resetting pc remove your microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will resetting pc remove your microsoft account?: So I am planning to reset my laptop, due to a few reasons.Its running on Windows 11 Beta Insider.If I reset it with the option keep my files, then will it remove my microsoft account from it?...
  4. Will resetting pc remove your microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will resetting pc remove your microsoft account?: So I am planning to reset my laptop, due to a few reasons.Its running on Windows 11 Beta Insider.If I reset it with the option keep my files, then will it remove my microsoft account from it?...
  5. Impossible to Add a Device in my "My Microsoft Account" if you don't have a Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to Add a Device in my "My Microsoft Account" if you don't have a Microsoft...: I went in Microsoft Account / Devices and I noticed that my desktop Windows 11 is showing up twice with the same name, etc... I did delete one of the devices and by mistake I deleted the second one as well. I said, not a big deal, there is an "Add Device" button. When you...
  6. Impossible to Add a Device in my "My Microsoft Account" if you don't have a Microsoft...

Impossible to Add a Device in my "My Microsoft Account" if you don't have a Microsoft...: I went in Microsoft Account / Devices and I noticed that my desktop Windows 11 is showing up twice with the same name, etc... I did delete one of the devices and by mistake I deleted the second one as well. I said, not a big deal, there is an "Add Device" button. When you...
  7. Enable TPM 2.0 on your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable TPM 2.0 on your PC: Enable TPM 2.0 on your PCRefer link : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/enable-tpm-2-0-on-your-pc-1fd5a332-360d-4f46-a1e7-ae6b0c90645cThis article is intended for users who are not able to upgrade to Windows 11 because their PC is not currently enabled with TPM 2.0...
  8. Enable TPM 2.0 on your PC

Enable TPM 2.0 on your PC: Enable TPM 2.0 on your PCRefer link : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/enable-tpm-2-0-on-your-pc-1fd5a332-360d-4f46-a1e7-ae6b0c90645cThis article is intended for users who are not able to upgrade to Windows 11 because their PC is not currently enabled with TPM 2.0...
  9. Logging in with your microsoft account on work PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logging in with your microsoft account on work PC: Hello ! I recently got my first job (as a programmer), and the PC I got was using Windows 8. Now I finally got the 'go' to upgrade my PC to Windows 10, but the thing is that no-one will do it for me. I need to do it on my own. Now that's not a problem, because I...
  10. Enable or Disable Password Expiration for Your Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Password Expiration for Your Microsoft Account: How to: Enable or Disable Password Expiration for Your Microsoft Account How to Enable or Disable Password Expiration for Your Microsoft Account [img] Information If you like, you can enable password expiration for your Microsoft account (MSA) to make you change your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hello-enable your microsoft account

2. hello enable your microsoft account

3. enable your microsoft account for Hello

4. hello-enable your microsoft account error,
  5. you need to use windows hello to finish adding,
  6. hello enabled microsoft,
  7. hello enable microsoft account,
  8. Add Microsoft Hello for a second Microsoft Account,
  9. enable my microsoft account,
  10. enable your microsoft account for windows hello,
  11. hello-enable your microsft account windows 10,