Windows 10: hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't...

Discus and support hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't work, it works as a speaker only, i need help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Abdlaziz yahya, Feb 10, 2024.

1. hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't...

hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't work, it works as a speaker only, i need help

:)

Abdlaziz yahya, Feb 10, 2024
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Feb 11, 2024
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Headset microphone not working in windows 10

Thank you for the feedback. Since you have tried all the troubleshooting steps in the article, it's possible that the issue lies with the hardware or it's driver. To assist you further, please provide the following information:

• Have you tried the headset on a different Windows 10 computer?
    • Have you tried connecting a different headset on your PC?

We suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your PC to check the headset jack for issues. Also try to reach out to the manufacturer of your headset to
    check if they have a new driver for the recent Windows 10 updates.

Keep us posted.

Jay Jap, Feb 11, 2024
  4. JohnnyGui Win User

hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't...

Headset's Mic not working when connected to AUX?

Hello,

I have a JBL Live 500BT headset and the microphone works flawlessly when the headset is connected over bluetooth.

However, when connecting the headset through AUX with the 3.5mm jack, and confirming it's a headset when asked by Realtek, only the headphones work and Windows claims there is no sound input device.

It's not even working if i connect the headset to the PC's a microphone jack and set the device as a microphone device.

The AUX cable does have a secondary microphone but that one only works when the headset is connected to a phone.

Is it normal that a bluetooth headset's built-in microphone does not work when the AUX cable is used?

JohnnyGui, Feb 11, 2024
Thema:

hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't...

1. hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't... - Similar Threads - hello everybody got

2. hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't...: hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't work, it works as a speaker only, i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everybody-i-just-got-i-new-pc-but-when-i/32a73610-77f4-4bf3-a7a9-8b9de3582a3f
  3. hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't...: hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't work, it works as a speaker only, i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everybody-i-just-got-i-new-pc-but-when-i/32a73610-77f4-4bf3-a7a9-8b9de3582a3f
  4. I have a a headset the microphone When I connect it to the computer, I can hear, but I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a a headset the microphone When I connect it to the computer, I can hear, but I...: When I connect it to the computer, I can hear, but I cannot speak through the microphone I have one audio slot on the computer, and I brought a connector for the microphone, but it does not work The microphone is not defective...
  5. I have a a headset the microphone When I connect it to the computer, I can hear, but I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a a headset the microphone When I connect it to the computer, I can hear, but I...: When I connect it to the computer, I can hear, but I cannot speak through the microphone I have one audio slot on the computer, and I brought a connector for the microphone, but it does not work The microphone is not defective...
  6. I have a a headset the microphone When I connect it to the computer, I can hear, but I...

7. Hello, when I connect my bluetooth headphones, I cannot use the microphone and it gives an...

Hello, when I connect my bluetooth headphones, I cannot use the microphone and it gives an...: this device is currently in use changing any properties during use may cause audio application issues microphone not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-when-i-connect-my-bluetooth-headphones-i/b5b9f1c1-0857-48fd-999c-73efbadf6aa9
  8. I just got my new pc and when I go to set it up, there is no WiFi option and it does not...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just got my new pc and when I go to set it up, there is no WiFi option and it does not...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Firedoge723 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lh4qs7/i_just_got_my_new_pc_and_when_i_go_to_set_it_up/
  9. Hello, I just got this error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, I just got this error: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." That is the error I'm getting whenever I start up my computer. It just started happening today. How do I fix this? One thing that might...
  10. Hello everybody..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hello everybody..: Hi everybody.. Look i am very disappointed and offended from the community here.. i already posted 3 or 4 posts in the past year and and i got no help.. No responses at all.. i'm here for the past 20-25 years, basically since it's established to Israel, and i did tried to...