Windows 10: Hello everyone! I have a ram issue on a HP Pavilion win 10

Discus and support Hello everyone! I have a ram issue on a HP Pavilion win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is a little off the wall of windows but I am sure I am not the only one out there with this issue. HP Pavilion g7 64 bit AMD win 10 insiders... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wrench69, Jul 30, 2019.

1. wrench69 Win User

Hello everyone! I have a ram issue on a HP Pavilion win 10

This is a little off the wall of windows but I am sure I am not the only one out there with this issue.

HP Pavilion g7 64 bit AMD win 10 insiders edition. I recently wanted to increase my ram from 4 GB to 8 GB , after rebooting only 4GB is recognized! I purchased more a second clone to the OE ram & same outcome. I unchecked the box in msconfig [ram size] no help!

I ran CPUID and validated it and it is showing both 4 GB sticks total of 8 GB. It seems like there is an issue with this on HP laptops, I just need to find the right fix.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

:)

wrench69, Jul 30, 2019
  2. sunset72 Win User

hp pavilion dv7 notebook pc display driver issue

Hello ,

Ive installed a fresh copy of win 10 on this laptop , but the problem is that graphic driver installed by windows makes a delay when I run the laptop , after the win logo , it stuck for about 30 sec on a black screen , then enter the logon screen of the windows .. Ive tried to use the driver given here :

HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC | HP® Customer Support

and then try to restart or shutdown the laptop & run it again , the issue was disappeared , knowing that the driver that makes the issue has these information

Hello everyone! I have a ram issue on a HP Pavilion win 10 [​IMG]

so can you tell me please why this issue happened with this driver ?

sunset72, Jul 30, 2019
  3. sunset72 Win User
    HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC keyboard issue

hello , I have HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC with win 10 as OS , the problem is in my keyboard ,( no. 5 ) is suddenly stopped working either in the upper numeric line or in the side numeric area

Ive tried to clean them by using Ultra Duster , but nothing changed ... so can anyone help me to know any possible solution for this issue ?

sunset72, Jul 30, 2019
  4. bobkn Win User

SDIMM upgrade for Hp Pavilion 15.6 laptop cs0064st

The Pavilion is spec'd for a maximum of 16 GB (2 X 8GB). I suggest checking here: RAM & SSD Upgrades | HP - Compaq Pavilion 15-cs0064st | Crucial.com. You may be able to find RAM elsewhere (like Newegg.com) more cheaply, though.

32 GB of Optane memory sounds like a cache for a spinning hard drive. Is that what you have? If you upgrade the main drive to an SSD, the optane cache will be of little or no use. (No harm, just pointless.)

bobkn, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Hello everyone! I have a ram issue on a HP Pavilion win 10 - Similar Threads - Hello everyone ram

2. Hello everyone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello everyone: I am a student. Actually yesterday I was updating my laptop Dell Inspiron 15 but accidentally I had shut down the laptop and now it is not working can someone please help me with it....
  3. Hello everyone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello everyone: I am a student. Actually yesterday I was updating my laptop Dell Inspiron 15 but accidentally I had shut down the laptop and now it is not working can someone please help me with it....
  4. Hello everyone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello everyone: I want to ask if its fine if I want to use UEFI boot and my SSD is 512GBI need help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone/fe2946e1-359c-41af-8bf2-a0cfb75c2bd3
  5. Hello everyone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello everyone: I want to ask if its fine if I want to use UEFI boot and my SSD is 512GBI need help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone/fe2946e1-359c-41af-8bf2-a0cfb75c2bd3
  6. Hello everyone!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello everyone!: Hello Everyone!I installed a cracked plugin which infected my laptop. I've already reset my PCWindow defender isn't working and window update is showing error 0x80070424I've tried some repairs and I've reached to the conclusion that there's a malware or virus that keeps...
  7. i have an hp pavilion 15

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have an hp pavilion 15: hi i have a pavilion 15 it came with windows 7, but got a free update, 10 years down the line to today ive had to take to a store for factory reboot, but now its telling me the windows 10 which was installed in my laptop at the repair shop is saying not activated, i thought...
  8. hello everyone

in Windows 10 Customization
    hello everyone: I have Qustion for you i am doing update my system for 1903 has anyone else been issue insalling it on take super long time help me out pleaee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone/46cf8d9f-73e3-449d-94be-8067e71e5f90
  9. hello everyone,

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hello everyone,: I m using window 10 pro edition.The activation of window is by organization service.Now I m getting the message that "your window liscence will expire soon you need to activate window in setting. I checked my window's liscence expire date its 7 days remaining. Now I m not...
  10. Hello Everyone

in Windows 10 Support
    Hello Everyone: Long time Seven Forums member here, just wanted to say hey to Everyone. I have my dvd of 10 ready to go and hope to install it over the weekend and give it a proper shakedown *Smile 2131