Windows 10: Hello everyone. I have um problem with 'power options' > 'choose or customize a power plan'

Discus and support Hello everyone. I have um problem with 'power options' > 'choose or customize a power plan' in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My PC does not sleep. I put my PC to sleep under 1h, and it doesn't sleep. 1º it's a laptop. I use um external mechanical keyboard with leads. 2º I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PandaBuddy, May 25, 2020.

1. Hello everyone. I have um problem with 'power options' > 'choose or customize a power plan'

My PC does not sleep. I put my PC to sleep under 1h, and it doesn't sleep.

1º it's a laptop. I use um external mechanical keyboard with leads.

2º I a external monitor, and a mouse external.

3º My notebook stay with the lid closed.
    4º The pc every time plunging in energy.

Hello everyone. I have um problem with 'power options' > 'choose or customize  a power plan' [​IMG]

:)

PandaBuddy, May 25, 2020
  2. John Fer Win User

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, May 25, 2020
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    How do I delete a power plan?

Hi Harold,

For step by step instructions on how to delete a power plan, follow these:

• Click Start menu.
    • Type Power Options.
    • Click Show additional plans.
    • Choose an additional plan then click Change plan settings.
    • Select Cancel. (Customized power plan will be move to the additional plans.)
    • Click Change plan settings beside your customized power plan.
    • You will see the option Delete this plan in the Edit Plan Settings.
    • Select OK to confirm the deletion.

Should you need further help, let us know.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, May 25, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Hello everyone. I have um problem with 'power options' > 'choose or customize a power plan'

Power Options Plan

Hello PressF5, and welcome to Ten Forums. Hello everyone. I have um problem with 'power options' > 'choose or customize  a power plan' :)

Basically, all the default power plans have the same settings. They are just each preset to be optimized for the namesake of the power plan.

You can set your active power plan however you want for your needs.

If you like, here's a list of options to help improve the performance of Windows 10.

*Arrow Optimize Performance of Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Brink, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Hello everyone. I have um problem with 'power options' > 'choose or customize a power plan'

1. Hello everyone. I have um problem with 'power options' > 'choose or customize a power plan' - Similar Threads - Hello everyone problem

2. windows 11 power plan option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 power plan option: pc specsDevice name DESKTOP-N5RARQO Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.6 GB usable Device ID 2B67E5E6-DA3D-4370-8CCC-4C4C41BC2C27 Product ID 00342-21941-82693-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor...
  3. windows 11 power plan option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 power plan option: pc specsDevice name DESKTOP-N5RARQO Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.6 GB usable Device ID 2B67E5E6-DA3D-4370-8CCC-4C4C41BC2C27 Product ID 00342-21941-82693-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor...
  4. Power Plan is switching by itself in real time while observing the "Choose or customize a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power Plan is switching by itself in real time while observing the "Choose or customize a...: So today I noticed that my Power Plan was set to Balanced when I went to go switch my settings to prevent my computer from sleeping. Typically, I have it set to AMD Ryzen High Performance (3900x CPU) and it doesn't change. After switching it back, I observed the window and...
  5. Driver booster power plan in power options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Driver booster power plan in power options: I was checking the power options and saw something not expected. [ATTACH] Please tell if anyone knows about it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-booster-power-plan-in-power-options/24dffe7f-4034-4d78-a150-c5720a811a34
  6. High Performance when choosing power plans

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Performance when choosing power plans: Hello Microsoft employee, While trying to create a power plan, when trying to choose out of three options Balanced, Power saver, and High performance it automatically makes me choose Balanced as the only option and won't let me change it to the other two options. When...
  7. Missing power plan in power options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing power plan in power options: I always choosing only power saver power plan to prevent cpu usage high and overheating. But starting may the power plan settings is missing only 'Balanced(Recommended)" is the remain choice. I think caused by windows update. Anybody microsoft personnel who read this pls...
  8. Power Options Plan

Power Options Plan: Hi Guys, usually we all have balanced power plan. But what if I choose high Performance and than go in advance setting then I set all values as balanced. What will happen and how will that power plan will effect? I am asking in balanced I feel my pc sluggish. but in high...
  9. Problem with power plans

Problem with power plans: When I plug in my computer on battery, it always set to default using "Power4Gear High Performance". Since I don't want to use it, I deleted it and chose "High performance" instead. But later on, when I plug in my computer on battery again, the "Power4Gear High Performance"...
  10. Choose Power Plan in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Choose Power Plan in Windows 10: How to: Choose Power Plan in Windows 10 How to Choose a Power Plan Scheme in Windows 10 A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings that manages how your computer uses power. Power plans can help you save energy, maximize system performance, or achieve...