Windows 10: Hello everyone. I need help with a forgotten password and security questions.

Discus and support Hello everyone. I need help with a forgotten password and security questions. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone. As the title suggests, I forgot my windows password and security questions. I have set up a password and a pin and I've been using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BadrZh, Jun 18, 2020.

1. /u/BadrZh Win User

Hello everyone. I need help with a forgotten password and security questions.

Hello everyone. As the title suggests, I forgot my windows password and security questions. I have set up a password and a pin and I've been using the pin all this time so I still have access to my machine. my friend yesterday had a problem with his password so I thought that I should check mine, then I found out that I can't remember it. I just want to reset it to guard against any future troubles.

submitted by /u/BadrZh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BadrZh, Jun 18, 2020

2. Forgotten login password and security questions

Hi, I have forgotten my login and the answers to my security questions. Is there a way to reset my password?

christinestephens, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Forgotten password

Hi,

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.
    • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Microsoft 365 Security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Hello everyone. I need help with a forgotten password and security questions.

Forgotten admin password

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.

• If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.

• If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Microsoft 365 Security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Hello everyone. I need help with a forgotten password and security questions.

1. Hello everyone. I need help with a forgotten password and security questions. - Similar Threads - Hello everyone need

2. Forgotten security questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgotten security questions: Hi AllI recently changed my Win 10 / MS password successfully using Authenticator.I can access my account and email on my phone and other laptopsHowever my main laptop is asking for my 3 Security Questions.1. City of Birth2. Mothers Maiden Name3. First SchoolI have entered...
  3. Forgotten security questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgotten security questions: Hi AllI recently changed my Win 10 / MS password successfully using Authenticator.I can access my account and email on my phone and other laptopsHowever my main laptop is asking for my 3 Security Questions.1. City of Birth2. Mothers Maiden Name3. First SchoolI have entered...
  4. Forgotten security questions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Hey everyone, i need help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey everyone, i need help!: My pc was been attacked by a trojan virus but i was deleted it at right time so it dont make me lost much documents, but after that i can't use my windows defender Virus and threat protection and it's report :"Your Virus and threat protection is managed by your organization"...
  6. Hey everyone, i need help!

Hey everyone, i need help!: My pc was been attacked by a trojan virus but i was deleted it at right time so it dont make me lost much documents, but after that i can't use my windows defender Virus and threat protection and it's report :"Your Virus and threat protection is managed by your organization"...
  7. FORGOTTEN SECURITY QUESTIONS AND PASSWORD

FORGOTTEN SECURITY QUESTIONS AND PASSWORD: Last night I lost access to my laptop via my fingerprint scanner. No idea what happened. I have a Lenovo C740 Yoga laptop The only way I can now logon to my laptop is via a Password or PIN number. I do not know either of these. To reset my Password, I can answer 3...
  8. Hello i need some help in this question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hello i need some help in this question: I got a blue screen of death in Windows 10 1709Pro in the stop code it said unexpected kernel trap,also i tried to install a never version of windows 10 but it just keeped getting a blue screen.Can i get some answers in what does that mean?And how to fix the problem? Thank...
  9. Window Administrator Account Password & Security Question forgotten.

Window Administrator Account Password & Security Question forgotten.: i was using picture password for a long time ,then a child try wrong attempts now picture password is disappear and Window Administrator Account Password & Security Question forgotten....
  10. Forgotten login password and security questions

Forgotten login password and security questions: Hi, I have forgotten my login and the answers to my security questions. Is there a way to reset my password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-login-password-and-security-questions/0c6a2e78-daae-4528-b03a-f856647af051"