Windows 10: Hello everyone, Just wanted to get some opinions on this

Discus and support Hello everyone, Just wanted to get some opinions on this in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I ran across this website that showed how you can lock a folder within Windows 10, the link is below. How To Password Protect a Folder in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Eaglepi, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Eaglepi Win User

Hello everyone, Just wanted to get some opinions on this

I ran across this website that showed how you can lock a folder within Windows 10, the link is below.

How To Password Protect a Folder in Windows 10

I'd like to get some opinions if it something that is safe to do, does it really work? And is this one of many ways or the only way to lock a folder without using a third-party software and Windows 10.

:)

Eaglepi, Sep 26, 2018
  2. br4dz Win User

[FS][US]   Intel Core 2 Duo E8500

It's a C0 stepped.

br4dz, Sep 26, 2018
  3. NinkobEi Win User
    [FS][US]   Intel Core 2 Duo E8500

might want to list it's stepping. is it C0 or E0?

NinkobEi, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Hello everyone, Just wanted to get some opinions on this

windows hello

Hello,

Windows Hello is a more personal way to sign in to your Windows 10 devices with just a look or touch.

You can change the Windows Hello settings by following these steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Under Sign-in options, you can change and choose the way you want to sign-in.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Antoneth Ber, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Hello everyone, Just wanted to get some opinions on this

1. Hello everyone, Just wanted to get some opinions on this - Similar Threads - Hello everyone wanted

2. Hello everyone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello everyone: I am a student. Actually yesterday I was updating my laptop Dell Inspiron 15 but accidentally I had shut down the laptop and now it is not working can someone please help me with it....
  3. Hello everyone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello everyone: I want to ask if its fine if I want to use UEFI boot and my SSD is 512GBI need help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone/fe2946e1-359c-41af-8bf2-a0cfb75c2bd3
  4. Hello everyone

Hello everyone: I want to ask if its fine if I want to use UEFI boot and my SSD is 512GBI need help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone/fe2946e1-359c-41af-8bf2-a0cfb75c2bd3
  5. Hello everyone!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello everyone!: Hello Everyone!I installed a cracked plugin which infected my laptop. I've already reset my PCWindow defender isn't working and window update is showing error 0x80070424I've tried some repairs and I've reached to the conclusion that there's a malware or virus that keeps...
  6. Just an Opinion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just an Opinion: 1. The new Start menu in Windows 11 really sucks. It's just a jumble of icons and finding what I want takes too much time. In Windows 10, I could categorize my applications into those that belonged to office work, the system, personal, utilities, arts, etc. and so when I...
  7. Just an Opinion

Just an Opinion: 1. The new Start menu in Windows 11 really sucks. It's just a jumble of icons and finding what I want takes too much time. In Windows 10, I could categorize my applications into those that belonged to office work, the system, personal, utilities, arts, etc. and so when I...
  8. hello everyone

in Windows 10 Customization
    hello everyone: I have Qustion for you i am doing update my system for 1903 has anyone else been issue insalling it on take super long time help me out pleaee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone/46cf8d9f-73e3-449d-94be-8067e71e5f90
  9. hello everyone,

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hello everyone,: I m using window 10 pro edition.The activation of window is by organization service.Now I m getting the message that "your window liscence will expire soon you need to activate window in setting. I checked my window's liscence expire date its 7 days remaining. Now I m not...
  10. Hello Everyone

in Windows 10 Support
    Hello Everyone: Long time Seven Forums member here, just wanted to say hey to Everyone. I have my dvd of 10 ready to go and hope to install it over the weekend and give it a proper shakedown *Smile 2131