Windows 10: Hello everyone, when I use a computer and do something, something like this suddenly...

Discus and support Hello everyone, when I use a computer and do something, something like this suddenly... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, when I use a computer and do something, something like this suddenly appears at any time and what can I do to help solve this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ираклий Сухумский, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Hello everyone, when I use a computer and do something, something like this suddenly...

Hello everyone, when I use a computer and do something, something like this suddenly appears at any time and what can I do to help solve this problem? It seems that nothing is threatening the screen, because if something was threatened, it would not appear on the screenshot. There seems to be some systemic flaw.Also, a month ago I changed the memory of my computer with a program, because the C drive had 80gb and the D drive 389gb, and with that program I gave about 220gb per disk. After doing this, some menus of Windows 95 appeared and I decided to reinstall Windows not by reset, but entirely

:)

Ираклий Сухумский, Nov 27, 2021

2. Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Suddenly Starts to Lag

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you using any 3rd party antivirus program?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the suggested steps on this article
    on how to improve the performance of your Windows 10 device.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Hello everyone, when I use a computer and do something, something like this suddenly...

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Hello everyone, when I use a computer and do something, something like this suddenly...

1. Hello everyone, when I use a computer and do something, something like this suddenly... - Similar Threads - Hello everyone computer

2. Something like this happening everyday,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something like this happening everyday,: there's no cure of that besides of resetting PC, I have no viruses, no trash files and a lot of free disc space.......and a good PC, I spend 7000 PLN something like 1700$ on something like this, well...
  3. Something like this happening everyday,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something like this happening everyday,: there's no cure of that besides of resetting PC, I have no viruses, no trash files and a lot of free disc space.......and a good PC, I spend 7000 PLN something like 1700$ on something like this, well...
  4. Wifi fails when I use it for something intensive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi fails when I use it for something intensive: I've had my pc for about 3 months now and nothing i've done has been able to fix the problem. Idk if its a Windows thing or a hardware thing but at this point i'm out of optionsWhenever I use something resource intensive, like streaming video or playing video games or...
  5. Wifi fails when I use it for something intensive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi fails when I use it for something intensive: I've had my pc for about 3 months now and nothing i've done has been able to fix the problem. Idk if its a Windows thing or a hardware thing but at this point i'm out of optionsWhenever I use something resource intensive, like streaming video or playing video games or...
  6. Wifi fails when I use it for something intensive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Hello everyone, when I use a computer and do something, something like this suddenly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello everyone, when I use a computer and do something, something like this suddenly...: Hello everyone, when I use a computer and do something, something like this suddenly appears at any time and what can I do to help solve this problem? It seems that nothing is threatening the screen, because if something was threatened, it would not appear on the screenshot....
  8. Hello guys, something like that happened. Do you know what to do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello guys, something like that happened. Do you know what to do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/majloszel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igfe4p/hello_guys_something_like_that_happened_do_you/
  9. When I do something, my computer is always bluescreen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I do something, my computer is always bluescreen.: When I want to play GTA V, Install Drivers, Download files or do similar things, Bluescreen always appears and the error code is: - 0xc0000221 -IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL -KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED -SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED -SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION -MEMORY...
  10. Bluetooth error or something like that

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth error or something like that: unable to pair a device to pc due to the fct that it already is unpaired so i cant do anything else but wait for help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-error-or-something-like-that/93b63d5e-6586-4eaf-afcc-02f66aeb6e20