Windows 10: Hello experts

Discus and support Hello experts in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can some enlightened being explain to me what the Numbers behind KB mean? For example KB4571741 Are they just random or do they have a meaning? As far... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DontActLikeYouKnow, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Hello experts

Can some enlightened being explain to me what the Numbers behind KB mean? For example KB4571741

Are they just random or do they have a meaning? As far as I have been able to tell, the first 3 numbers look to be connected and the last 4 indicative of something else... but I’m not sure.

submitted by /u/DontActLikeYouKnow
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DontActLikeYouKnow, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Hello experts

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Hello experts

1. Hello experts - Similar Threads - Hello experts

2. Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update...: Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update KB5030211. This may be due to the fact that previous updates failed to install. The Asus laptop has Windows 10 Home installed in one language. Thank you in advance for your help. This...
  3. Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update...: Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update KB5030211. This may be due to the fact that previous updates failed to install. The Asus laptop has Windows 10 Home installed in one language. Thank you in advance for your help. This...
  4. Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hello Windows experts, can deleting temp and prefetch files really improve PCs performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Windows experts, can deleting temp and prefetch files really improve PCs performance?: I guess temp and prefetch files act as cache files which helps in loading certain apps faster. Then what is the point of deleting temp or prefetch files? What should we do every now and then for the PC to run smoothly?...
  6. Hello Windows experts, can deleting temp and prefetch files really improve PCs performance?

Hello Windows experts, can deleting temp and prefetch files really improve PCs performance?: I guess temp and prefetch files act as cache files which helps in loading certain apps faster. Then what is the point of deleting temp or prefetch files? What should we do every now and then for the PC to run smoothly?...
  7. Hello Experts, will the virtual mchines created by the windows server 2012r2 can run in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Experts, will the virtual mchines created by the windows server 2012r2 can run in...: Old Infrastructure: windows server 2012 r2 hypervisor connected to the storage through FC.All the virtual machines are stored in the storage box.New Infrastructure: New Windows server 2022 hypervisor connected to the new storage through FC.if I export the virtual machines...
  8. Hello Experts, will the virtual mchines created by the windows server 2012r2 can run in...

Hello Experts, will the virtual mchines created by the windows server 2012r2 can run in...: Old Infrastructure: windows server 2012 r2 hypervisor connected to the storage through FC.All the virtual machines are stored in the storage box.New Infrastructure: New Windows server 2022 hypervisor connected to the new storage through FC.if I export the virtual machines...
  9. Hello experts my computer will not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello experts my computer will not work: Hello, I need help. My computer is not working properly, everytime I open file explorer or task mgr my pc goes white for 1 second and then back. Some application like services wont open or keeps crashing. And to make this even worse I have no wifi and cannot get it and im...
  10. Hello experts my computer will not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello experts my computer will not work: Hello, I need help. My computer is not working properly, everytime I open file explorer or task mgr my pc goes white for 1 second and then back. Some application like services wont open or keeps crashing. And to make this even worse I have no wifi and cannot get it and im...