Windows 10: Hello Face Compatible Camera

Discus and support Hello Face Compatible Camera in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I just opened my brand new surface laptop go and the face ID is not working. There is an error about not being able to find a compatible camera. I see... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Gina_559, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Gina_559 Win User

Hello Face Compatible Camera

I just opened my brand new surface laptop go and the face ID is not working. There is an error about not being able to find a compatible camera. I see all kinds of posts about how to easily fix by installing drivers. I did not have to do this with my surface touch pro purchased YEARS ago. Please advise. Thanks,Gina

:)

Gina_559, Aug 5, 2021

2. "Windows Hello Face"

Not all cameras are Windows Hello-compatible. Here's another thread that discusses this and provides links to a couple lists of compatible cameras:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Does your PC manufacturer claim that the camera should work with Windows Hello?

Brian Tillman [Outlook MVP 2007-2019] on Directly, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

Hello Face Compatible Camera [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 5, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Hello Face Compatible Camera - Similar Threads - Hello Face Compatible

2. We couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face: I have a laptop from Lenovo it is IdeaPad slim 3 Amd ryzen 5 5500u . I have it for a month I couldn't able to activate windows hello feature can anyone please help me on how to enable this feature.Model - Lenovo IdeaPad slim 3 AMD RYZEN 5 5500u...
  3. we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face: I have new HP Envy laptop and plan to use the window hello, but when i goto sign in option to do setting for window hello, it prompt out:we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello faceWhy?...
  4. Windows Hello Face - Option unavailable - no camera compatible

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face - Option unavailable - no camera compatible: Hello, I use a Huawei Matebook 13 i7 from 2020 and I get the following message when I try to unable Hello Face :This option is currently unavailable - click more to learnWe couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello FaceI have this since I bought this laptop 5...
  5. Windows Hello Face couldnt find a camera compatible

Windows Hello Face couldnt find a camera compatible: hello my name is Jannetta, i need help to fix my windows hello face. i have tried to install helloface.inf, but it doesnt work Please help me[ATTACH] this is the command [ATTACH]...
  6. Windows Hello Face can't find a compatible camera

Windows Hello Face can't find a compatible camera: I recently purchased an HP Envy laptop from Best Buy. I had their Geek Squad complete the setup. Got it home and was not able to set up Windows Hello Face. Spent 3 hours with their on-line GS support with no resolution. I returned the computer and got a new one. Again,...
  7. we couldn't find a camera compatible with hello face

we couldn't find a camera compatible with hello face: i have vostro 3580 and hello face is unavailable in my pc.it also doesn't show any driver update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-couldnt-find-a-camera-compatible-with-hello/e44f4871-f27d-45bf-86a2-83aae58a1f65
  8. Windows Hello Face is not compatible with camera

Windows Hello Face is not compatible with camera: [ATTACH] Hi sir, Why is my windows 10 not compatible with windows hello face ? I asked many advisor but no one solve my problem. Your support is very poor....
  9. hello face and camera

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hello face and camera: i have a surface go with latest software. Hello face can't find a c ompatible camera - it worked k until a couple of days ago. I uninstalled camera and reinstalled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-face-and-camera/6b9f4517-960a-4553-b329-cc6c1ed04dcc
  10. Windows Hello face can't find a compatible camera

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello face can't find a compatible camera: I was looking in settings and I found Windows Hello and I was like "oh cool" and... it says Windows Hello face can't find a compatible camera. Can somebody help me?...