Windows 10: Hello face login

Discus and support Hello face login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello there I bought Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL laptop a couple of days ago. My Hello Face is not working. My question whether its related to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by shwanali, Mar 19, 2021.

1. shwanali Win User

Hello face login

Hello there

I bought Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL laptop a couple of days ago. My Hello Face is not working. My question whether its related to hardware about my camera or software that is not downloaded on my computer?

Please for precise answer about this issue.

Best Regards

Shwan

:)

shwanali, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

Hello face login [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Windows Hello Face stopped working

After installing Windows 10 1909 Update KB4551762 and restarting my M/S Surface Book 2 the Windows Hello Face login would not work. I logged on with my PIN, went to settings/accounts to check my Hello/Face Sign In. Message advises that Windows could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face. Prior to the Update Windows Hello Face was working. Would appreciate any feedback on how to resolve this issue

PhoenixBots, Mar 19, 2021
  4. sathi-123 Win User

Hello face login

LOGIN ISSUE - while using "Cyberlink Youcam face login"

Dear all,

Initially my Laptop "HP pavilion" is windows 8.1. At that time i was using Cyberlink Youcam face-out login. ( Version is Cyberlink Youcam 5)

But after i upgrade to windows 10, everytime i have issue while login.

I want to deactivate this face login. I try to deactivate in the cyberlink setting, but still cannot be deactivated.

Moreover i tried to uninstall the cyberlink, but it is not found in the program list in control panel.

Please suggest how to deactivate the face login. Thanks

sathi-123, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Hello face login

1. Hello face login - Similar Threads - Hello face login

2. Hello Face not working at login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Face not working at login: New Surface Go, fully updated windows 10. Hello Face camera not working at login. Camera works for taking pictures it did my profile pic once logged in but Happy Face isn't available, only fingerprint and pin. Have uninstalled camera, driver is current, rebooted. I have two...
  3. Hello Face not working at login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello Face not working at login: New Surface Go, fully updated windows 10. Hello Face camera not working at login. Camera works for taking pictures it did my profile pic once logged in but Happy Face isn't available, only fingerprint and pin. Have uninstalled camera, driver is current, rebooted. I have two...
  4. Hello Face not working at login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows Hello Face login not working

Windows Hello Face login not working: After the last update, my Windows Hello Face login stopped working. It says "It's currently unavailable...We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face". I have a Surface Laptop 3 with AMD and the face login worked flawlessly until now. How do I fix it?...
  6. Hello face?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello face?: Why does my teams account now require me to enter a "hello face" pin number when I have never used "hello face", never heard of "hello face", never set a pin number for "hello face" and not actually got "hello face" on my computer? Totally baffling that I am now told to type...
  7. Windows Hello Face Login

Windows Hello Face Login: i have an asus desktop which has an webcam so i thought windows hello face login would work but it said unavailable so i was a little dissapointed but still i wish microsoft makes it available for all laptops and desktop only face id...
  8. Unable to login using Windows Hello Face

Unable to login using Windows Hello Face: My Windows hello facial recognition stopped working a few days ago. I removed it and tried to redo it and this is the message I got. Sorry, something went wrong. It looks like you've already set up Windows Hello on another account. Remove face recognition from your other...
  9. hello face

hello face: hey pipls… my window hello face isn't working \ whenever I try to set up the hello face sign in option, there is an error saying that the camera isn't compatible with window hello face. The camera doesn't have any problem and I do have updated the files, but its still not...
  10. Hello Face

Hello Face: Hi, I accidentally deleted hello Face from my computer. can you please help to re-install it? Below I put everything I could think of that you may need to help with this problem. Thank you, Jason Dell XPS 15 Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-8705G CPU @ 3.10GHz Windows...