Windows 10: Hello Face not working at login

Discus and support Hello Face not working at login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; New Surface Go, fully updated windows 10. Hello Face camera not working at login. Camera works for taking pictures it did my profile pic once logged in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by mikerichling, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Hello Face not working at login

New Surface Go, fully updated windows 10. Hello Face camera not working at login. Camera works for taking pictures it did my profile pic once logged in but Happy Face isn't available, only fingerprint and pin. Have uninstalled camera, driver is current, rebooted. I have two new surface go laptops, both with the same problem.

:)

mikerichling, Oct 20, 2021

2. Windows Hello Face stopped working

After installing Windows 10 1909 Update KB4551762 and restarting my M/S Surface Book 2 the Windows Hello Face login would not work. I logged on with my PIN, went to settings/accounts to check my Hello/Face Sign In. Message advises that Windows could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face. Prior to the Update Windows Hello Face was working. Would appreciate any feedback on how to resolve this issue

PhoenixBots, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

Hello Face not working at login [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 20, 2021
  4. paulsiu Win User

Hello Face not working at login

How does the Windows Hello camera login works?

So how does the Windows Hello Face Login works? When I setup the Windows Hello, I was thinking that when I sit down, the Camera should notice my face and log me in. Instead, I get a message that windows cannot turn on the camera. To login, I select my account and then press Face Login and it lets me in.

Once I am logged in, the system does unlock me when it notice my face. Is this normal? Is it suppose to login automatically?

Paul

paulsiu, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Hello Face not working at login

1. Hello Face not working at login - Similar Threads - Hello Face working

2. Windows Hello Face Not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Face Not working: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 series laptop. I recently updated it to the latest windows 10 21h2 version. When opened the windows hello face option it shows this option is currently unavailable. I tried editing in the group policy editor. But the problem didn't resolve....
  3. Hello Face not working at login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Face not working at login: New Surface Go, fully updated windows 10. Hello Face camera not working at login. Camera works for taking pictures it did my profile pic once logged in but Happy Face isn't available, only fingerprint and pin. Have uninstalled camera, driver is current, rebooted. I have two...
  4. Hello Face not working at login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello Face not working at login: New Surface Go, fully updated windows 10. Hello Face camera not working at login. Camera works for taking pictures it did my profile pic once logged in but Happy Face isn't available, only fingerprint and pin. Have uninstalled camera, driver is current, rebooted. I have two...
  5. Windows Hello Face login not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face login not working: After the last update, my Windows Hello Face login stopped working. It says "It's currently unavailable...We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face". I have a Surface Laptop 3 with AMD and the face login worked flawlessly until now. How do I fix it?...
  6. Hello face login

Hello face login: Hello there I bought Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL laptop a couple of days ago. My Hello Face is not working. My question whether its related to hardware about my camera or software that is not downloaded on my computer? Please for precise answer about this issue. Best...
  7. Windows Hello Face Login

Windows Hello Face Login: i have an asus desktop which has an webcam so i thought windows hello face login would work but it said unavailable so i was a little dissapointed but still i wish microsoft makes it available for all laptops and desktop only face id...
  8. windows hello face not working

windows hello face not working: hello i have been having a problem with windows hello for quite a while now and whenever i try and fix it the problem is still there. whenever i try logging in with windows hello face it says "Before you can start using windows hello, you have to set up a pin" even though i...
  9. windows hello face not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows hello face not working: hello my windows hello face is not working. when ever i tried to setup hello face it shows [ATTACH] but according to my laptop is compatible of this my laptop is dell vostro 15 3000....
  10. Face Recogniton Not Working (Hello Face)

Face Recogniton Not Working (Hello Face): My face recognition software was working fine. Yesterday I turned on my laptop and I received an error message that the face recognition was not working and to use my pin. I opened device manager and updated the version of the items under Camera and Biometric Devices. That...