Windows 10: Hello Face Removal

Discus and support Hello Face Removal in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; This morning I got a lot of BSOD when attempting to sign in. Looking at the events log I see that the first problem was a Kernel Power 31 but the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by timtak1, Apr 14, 2021.

1. timtak1 Win User

Hello Face Removal

This morning I got a lot of BSOD when attempting to sign in.

Looking at the events log I see that the first problem was a Kernel Power 31

but the second one was Windows Hello Face Driver
    ROOT\WindowsHelloFaceSoftwareDriver\0000 Driver \Driver\WudfRd
    failed to load.

Yesterday the only thing that I did out of the ordinary was
    I unplugged and replugged my Logitech camera into my

laptop in a different USB port to that I which I had used

before.

Perhaps this triggered the Windows Hello Face Software

Driver. There is no built in camera so plugging a camera

in might require the installation of this driver.

In do not want face recognition on my PC. Not now nor ever.
    If I uninstall the driver I think that it will be reinstalled.

How can I remove Hello Face forever?

:)

timtak1, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

Hello Face Removal [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Windows Hello Face Recognition Set up

Hi,

Please provide us below details to assist you better,

• How exactly you are trying to setup Windows Hello Face Recognition?
    • What is the error you are getting, while trying to setup Windows Hello Face Recognition?

A regular webcam will not work with Windows Hello. Windows 10 features Windows Hello, which provides new ways to authentication using biometrics including facial recognition.
    Since this is essentially 3-d detection, a camera with a specialized illuminated infrared camera is required.

I suggest you to try the below steps to setup Windows Hello Face Recognition and check if it helps.

• Open up "Settings" and click on "Accounts," then "Sign-in options."

• You need to set up a PIN code before you're allowed to use Windows Hello. So hit the "Add" button under "PIN" to set that up. Once you've done that the options to set up Windows Hello will unlock.

• You'll now see which options are available to set up under Windows Hello, Since we're looking at facial unlock you'll see an option for "Face." Click on "Set Up."

• The next screen will give you a little background on what Windows Hello is. Click on "Get started".

• The next step could happen incredibly quickly. Position yourself so your face is in the center of the frame that appears on screen. The camera will then do what it needs to do to register your face.

• Once you're set up you have an option that allows you to improve recognition.

• Now, when you go back to Settings you'll have the option again to improve recognition, remove your face, a toggle to turn on unlocking your PC when it sees your face and an added security option that will require you to turn your head
        left and right for verification.

For more information, refer to the below link:

Windows-Sicherheit: Microsoft Defender Antivirus und mehr | Microsoft

Hope this information helps. Get back to us if you have any more queries on windows.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Apr 14, 2021
  4. [Suejin] Win User

Hello Face Removal

MY Windows hello face no working

Yes, I understand that your Windows Hello Face is showing up as not available. Where you able to do all the troubleshooting steps as suggested above?

Can you describe what happens when you completed the each of troubleshooting steps above? Is there an error message or something that could help to figure out the cause of the issue.?

[Suejin], Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Hello Face Removal

1. Hello Face Removal - Similar Threads - Hello Face Removal

2. how to remove face recognition hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to remove face recognition hello: how to remove the face recognition from old and canceled account. I have a new account and try to setup the sign in face recognition but its not work and show its look like I have already set up windows Hello on another account which removed and canceled this account...
  3. Can't remove Windows Hello Face

Can't remove Windows Hello Face: Recently, I activated the sign-in option Windows Hello Face in my laptop and it worked but suddenly it didn't work anymore and now I wanted to remove it but it says "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" and every time I turn on my computer, the lock...
  4. Hello face?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello face?: Why does my teams account now require me to enter a "hello face" pin number when I have never used "hello face", never heard of "hello face", never set a pin number for "hello face" and not actually got "hello face" on my computer? Totally baffling that I am now told to type...
  5. Hello Face

Hello Face: My camera works on my hp envy. I can take pictures, I can zoom. I CANNOT get Hello Face to recognize I have a camera. It says it can't find a camera compatible. I had hello face before on this same practically new computer. Please help....
  6. hello face

hello face: windows hello face is showing it's currently unavailable we couldnot find camera compatible with windows hello face help me sorting this out! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-face/37899076-cf89-4e8b-beb7-2fb317d5f77a
  7. hello face

in Windows 10 Customization
    hello face: it says that no compatible camera found but I do have a webcam and it works just fine what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-face/012ad146-955f-4a25-a44e-43066244f38c
  8. hello face

hello face: hey pipls… my window hello face isn't working \ whenever I try to set up the hello face sign in option, there is an error saying that the camera isn't compatible with window hello face. The camera doesn't have any problem and I do have updated the files, but its still not...
  9. Hello Face

Hello Face: Hi, I accidentally deleted hello Face from my computer. can you please help to re-install it? Below I put everything I could think of that you may need to help with this problem. Thank you, Jason Dell XPS 15 Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-8705G CPU @ 3.10GHz Windows...
  10. Face Recogniton Not Working (Hello Face)

Face Recogniton Not Working (Hello Face): My face recognition software was working fine. Yesterday I turned on my laptop and I received an error message that the face recognition was not working and to use my pin. I opened device manager and updated the version of the items under Camera and Biometric Devices. That...